20 weeks to a healthier me!

Options

Replies

• fanatheart
    fanatheart Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Apologies for the delay in posting.
    I weighed in at 306.2 at home on Wednesday. No doctor reading to compare this time, since I was sick.
    But, at least I've started trending downwards a bit again. :wink:
  • tethomas73
    tethomas73 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody, Just checking in to say Happy Mother's Day.
  • happyhappyjoy72
    Options
    Well I hope everyone had a great Mother’s day!! I was bad over the weekend, well not on Saturday but Friday and Sunday I was. Anyway my husband bought our cruise tickets so I have to be a hot Bahama Mama girl by thanksgiving. We leave on December 5th WOOOOHOOO!! This will be our honeymoon that we did not take almost two years ago. Tomorrow I'm going to weight in and then I have to kick this diet and exercise into high gear. I would like to be at 135 in time for my cruise.
  • tlcAK
    tlcAK Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    Well I hope everyone had a great Mother’s day!! I was bad over the weekend, well not on Saturday but Friday and Sunday I was. Anyway my husband bought our cruise tickets so I have to be a hot Bahama Mama girl by thanksgiving. We leave on December 5th WOOOOHOOO!! This will be our honeymoon that we did not take almost two years ago. Tomorrow I'm going to weight in and then I have to kick this diet and exercise into high gear. I would like to be at 135 in time for my cruise.
    I was kinda bad too...gotta get back on track!
  • janesmith1
    janesmith1 Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    I'm now 213.8 !!! I have 5 lbs to go for 209 my May goal, and 8 lbs to go for my ultra May goal!
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I lost half a pound to be at 199.0
  • tethomas73
    Options
    I'm now 213.8 !!! I have 5 lbs to go for 209 my May goal, and 8 lbs to go for my ultra May goal!

Way to Go Jane!! ONDERLAND here Jane comes!!!
  • tethomas73
    Options
    I lost half a pound to be at 199.0

A lost is a lost awesome JOB!!! Look out 18?.0
  • tethomas73
    Options
    I will do my weigh in tomorrow. Not really looking for a big lost since I drop 6lbs last week..
    To day I had my 1st Boxing Class Kick my BUTT but I had alot of fun..
  • tethomas73
    Options
    I will do my weigh in tomorrow. Not really looking for a big lost since I drop 6lbs last week..
    To day I had my 1st Boxing Class Kick my BUTT but I had alot of fun..
  • EgyptianMushroom
    EgyptianMushroom Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm a little late to the party! I'm currently 217 (lost 2 lbs! :bigsmile: ) and would love to hit 180 or lose these ridiculous love handles I seem to have.
  • happyhappyjoy72
    Options
    Good morning all!! :tongue: I took today off from the gym to rest. Tomorrow I will just do a little stretching and maybe walk on the treadmill, my side still hurts:frown: I did lose 2 in from my waist and 1in in my hips:smile: . I will weight in tomorrow, today I feel fat and bloated
  • fanatheart
    fanatheart Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Okay, so I weighed in yesterday and found I was down 0.4 lbs for the week. That's depressing. I weighed in again today - just because it was so depressing yesterday I couldn't believe it - and I'm down another 0.6 lbs. Sometimes I *hate* my scales. But they are electronic, so maybe they're hate me back!

Anyway, I'm declaring myself down 1 lb for the week. Because it makes me feel better, anyway.
  • janesmith1
    janesmith1 Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    Okay, so I weighed in yesterday and found I was down 0.4 lbs for the week. That's depressing. I weighed in again today - just because it was so depressing yesterday I couldn't believe it - and I'm down another 0.6 lbs. Sometimes I *hate* my scales. But they are electronic, so maybe they're hate me back!

Anyway, I'm declaring myself down 1 lb for the week. Because it makes me feel better, anyway.

I changed my scales to the Soehnle digital bathroom scale & it's been great & helpful in my weight loss. I'm losing about .5 a day now with the new scales and they are accurate to .1 lb.
  • tlcAK
    tlcAK Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    :grumble: I haven't lost any in two weeks. (I know I need to up the exercise) I've been debating on getting my own scale (right now I use m mom's) I'm Just so unset that I haven't lost anything in two weeks. :-( This weekend I'll try to look and see what I can change.
  • tethomas73
    Options
    tlcAK, I know how you feel for 3 weeks I was at a stand still:mad: but I keep working out and trying to eat right so when I weigh in on that 4th week I was down 5lbs and before the week was over I had lost another 2lbs.. SO hang in there it will be okay.. Another thing that keep me going I would measure myself that was always a big help and I would also try on something that I know I could not wear and if the item move up a little bit or may be I was able to button a pair of pants that I could not button it made me feel better. So do not away judge your success by the scale. Keep moving it will pay off..:smile:
  • determined2bfit
    determined2bfit Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm also in sounds good!
  • tethomas73
    Options
    Good morning all!! :tongue: I took today off from the gym to rest. Tomorrow I will just do a little stretching and maybe walk on the treadmill, my side still hurts:frown: I did lose 2 in from my waist and 1in in my hips:smile: . I will weight in tomorrow, today I feel fat and bloated

Congrats on the NSV!!! Keep up the excellent work
    I was down this week 263.0.. almost 2lbs this week.. 25?? here I come...
    Do you guys remember me talking about me doing a boxing class well the day after I could hardly walk but I know I was working out different muscle so I did not mind having the pain...:happy:
  • tethomas73
    Options
    I'm also in sounds good!

Welcome to the group!!
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I lost 1.5 pounds this week. Down to 197.5 this morning .