Ask binary_jester anything

Options

Replies

• binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Should you poo where you eat?
    After snorting water because of the 6 replies that popped into my head (all of which would be me either banned or have this thread disappeared)...lets just say the amount of e coli you can find in tossed salad may show it is not a good idea.

Are you talking about an actual tossed salad or something prison folks do for fun? lol
    it was a rochard test minus the ink blots.
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers. A peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked. If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled pepper, how many pickled pepers did Peter Piper pick?
    I had to google what the heck a peck was (forgive that I keep adding an (er) to the end of the word). I guess that is 16 dry pints. How many picked peppers that is equivalent to, I guess only Peter knows.

as there are four peck to a bushel, and a average bushel of medium green peppers weighs from 22.5 to 25.2 lbs, a peck of pepper should weight between 5.6 and 6.3 lbs. The average green pepper weighs 6 oz, thus giving us an average of 15 to 17 peepers.

special thanks to Google and also being bored at work. :laugh:
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    Who killed Laura Palmer?
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    Would you advocate assholism to be dispensed, at will, to the world?
    No...that should remain strictly to professionals.

Then professional, I am.
  • Ezwoldo
    Ezwoldo Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Do you pee in the bath??
  • therobinator
    therobinator Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    Have you really only eaten mayonaisse and cheese today? ;)
  • ♥jewel♥
    ♥jewel♥ Posts: 839
    Options
    Are high heels and socks or leather boots sexier?
  • ♥jewel♥
    ♥jewel♥ Posts: 839
    Options
    Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers. A peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked. If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled pepper, how many pickled pepers did Peter Piper pick?
    I had to google what the heck a peck was (forgive that I keep adding an (er) to the end of the word). I guess that is 16 dry pints. How many picked peppers that is equivalent to, I guess only Peter knows.

as there are four peck to a bushel, and a average bushel of medium green peppers weighs from 22.5 to 25.2 lbs, a peck of pepper should weight between 5.6 and 6.3 lbs. The average green pepper weighs 6 oz, thus giving us an average of 15 to 17 peepers.

Wow! You really are bored!!
  • Bigpelly8
    Bigpelly8 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    How many people are buried in the grave at "Nine Mens Misery" in cumberland, RI
  • plagirl227
    plagirl227 Posts: 134
    Options

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I love it!
  • therobinator
    Options
    I had to think about this one. I'd like to design a costume that looks like a sick computer...thus being a computer virus

Oh em gee that's too funny, my husband (the king of puns) would *love* that.
  • binary_jester
    Options
    Do you have a favorite wild animal? If so what is it?
    Well there was this drunk girl in college...
  • therobinator
    Options
    What is a poo poo platter?
    Part deux from 2 Girls and a Cup? WARNING...if you are not familiar with that, do NOT google. I will not be responsible for the mental bleach you will need after viewing that!

Even better is the video of, who is it, Kermit the Frog?, *watching* Two Girls One Cup. Ha!
  • binary_jester
    Options
    What have I got in my pocket?
    Sunshine?
  • binary_jester
    Options
    Who killed Laura Palmer?
    Wow...I have not thought of that show in forever. My first thought was...if I was ever going to date a dead girl, Laura Palmer might be it.
    Brown chicken brown cow.

I can imagine the dead silence after this answer.
  • binary_jester
    Options

My hero. flirt.gif

I <3 a man in uniform.
  • binary_jester
    Options
    Do you pee in the bath??
    Nope. But I draw pretty circles in the shower.
  • zydratethief
    Options
    Oh Great Binary Jester

Can you say this out loud?

"I am not a pheasant plucker, im a pheasant pluckers son, im only plucking pheasants till the pheasant pluckings done!!"
  • binary_jester
    Options
    Have you really only eaten mayonaisse and cheese today? ;)
    BWHAHAHAHA! I added the rest of my food items. But fried mozzi sticks with mayo may just be the worstest thing in the world.
  • binary_jester
    Options
    Would you advocate assholism to be dispensed, at will, to the world?
    No...that should remain strictly to professionals.

Then professional, I am.
    Solidarity brudda!