MISSDEEHERE'S ONE WEEK CHALLENGE~FOR SHORT TERM GOALS

Options

Replies

• DST513
    DST513 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    hey im late but i was here in the previous week.
    My goal this week is to exercise 6/7days this week.
    so far i have exercised everyday which i am proud of!!
  • MAK_01
    MAK_01 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Wednesday check in:
    2 - 30 second planks
    2 - 20 rep oblique crunches
    Going strong this week. Hope everyone elses week is going well. And for those having a tough week I hope the end of the week starts to look up :)
    HUUGGGSSS!!!
  • newdaydawning79
    newdaydawning79 Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    Suzanne you are adorable!!!! *hugs*

Dee, good to see you hon! We'll be here when you have more time!! <3
  • wondergirl1003
    wondergirl1003 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Day 4 under my cal goal! My bf is over a lot, and he's totally not watching what he eats so I keep some crap in the apt for him (namely soda, which it's my goal not to drink). He had one at dinner and I was soooo tempted to take a sip, but I overcame. Booyah! Did a basic zumba workout for 20 minutes. Much harder than it looks. That puts me at 101/200 for the week.
  • blueviolet20
    blueviolet20 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Well...I've had a hard time staying under on my calories...I went over yesterday...but, that's moreso because I didn't exercise either. That's okay though, I've still got 4 days left for the week. In any case....I met one of my goals! I'm at 160.0 this morning, from 162.2 on Monday! So exctied!
  • KrisPage
    KrisPage Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Only got in 1.1miles last night before a trip to ER with my 4 yr old D with hives all over her body :-(
    She got some antihistamines and we stopped antibiotics for strep throat and cross our fingers that we keep every thing in control. Poor Baby Girl she is so sad when she is sick!!
  • KrisPage
    Options
    Blisters are better but Wii active workout had me really sore and I skipped walking over lunch yesterday and told my self I would just walk steadily after dinner on treadmill but as usual something took higher priority. But she is ok today. And LIFE goes on.
    Company wide new mission statement LIFE.
    Leadership
    Intergrity
    Flexibility
    Efficiency
    Trying to live that mission statement in my life as well. Leading my kids to a healtier life, showing them honesty and intergirty, being flexible to then needs of my family, and work, and being effecient in the things we do to save time to spend together.
  • msh0530
    msh0530 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    Glad to hear good reports from most. Keep it up! We can do this together! I am at 130/175.

I plan to hit the pool again this evening. I have been working on turning around when I reach the end of a lap. I always had to stop, turn around and start again, but the last two times I swam, I was managing to do it in continuous motion. Small thing, but a victory for me!

Tomorrow, I am taking my high school students to a local park to do service work. The community is putting in a new playground, walking trail, and splash pad, and we are to do demolition/prep work. I hope I can keep up well enough to supervise the kids. Anyway, it should be a good workout for me.

Everyone have a great Thursday!
  • SuzMac1981
    SuzMac1981 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Oh Kris, I am so sorry to hear about your daughter!! But SO GLAD she is doing better today. I have a 5 year old and we've been down that route before! You're amazing - keep up the great work! I like your LIFE plan!! :flowerforyou:
  • KrisPage
    Options
    OK got my 2 mile lunch break today. But that leaves me 5 miles short of my March challenge. Really enjoyed this challenge had some life events not gotten in the way for a couple weeks I would have conquered this goal. Don't think I can pull off 5 miles tonight. I will just try again next month. Good news is I lost 5.4 lbs in March!!!!
    Yipee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh: :love: :flowerforyou: :smokin: :smooched: :drinker: :blushing: :smooched: :smokin: :glasses: :flowerforyou: :love: :tongue: :happy: :smile: :wink:
  • newdaydawning79
    newdaydawning79 Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    Kris I'm glad you got her checked out and that she's okay! Poor little thing, I hope she gets better fast!

I made my goal and undid the damage from last weekend! Now it's time to keep it going in the right direction. So far so good! I'm allowing myself a treat meal tomorrow night as my mom's in town and wants to take us out. I can't resist the honey butter croissants!
  • SuzMac1981
    Options
    HOORAY KRIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

WTG, Ang!!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Grandee47
    Grandee47 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Ive bombed out this week because two days ago my pedometer, with its new battery, kept resetting itself. I was sooooooooo frustrated! I want my hubby to check it out and if he can't do anything with it, I will be pedometer shopping this weekend.:ohwell:
  • SuzMac1981
    Options
    145/200 - still feeling ill from the carrot cake I ate at lunch time so I only got 20 minutes of walk-at-home in... I'll be back tomorrow
  • crazyquilter36
    Options
    I bought a Wii over the weekend. Having a great time with all the dance games and Wii Fit plus. It is getting warmer and I am meeting friends for a quick walk before work a few days this week. We are expecting lots of snow tonight so no walking outside tomorrow morning. Also getting time on the Gazelle while I catch up on shows on the computer. Good week for exercise ;)
    Keep up the great work everyone :wink:
  • msh0530
    Options
    Made it to the pool. I'm at 175/175! And will go over with demolition day at the park tomorrow.
  • DST513
    DST513 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    hey i exercised today as well so i am 5/6 days of exercise. Although tomorrow is my birthday i will still take 30mins to exercise.
  • MAK_01
    MAK_01 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Hi all!
    Check in for today
    2 - 30 second planks
    2 - 30 bicycle crunches
    Keep on going with your goals everyone. We CAN do this.
  • msh0530
    Options
    hey i exercised today as well so i am 5/6 days of exercise. Although tomorrow is my birthday i will still take 30mins to exercise.

Have a happy happy birthday!!
  • wondergirl1003
    wondergirl1003 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Day 5 under my cal goal. Also added 72 minutes of softball for a total of 173/200 this week. Tomorrow will be my first day in the office since forever ago. I'll be hitting the treadmill for roughly 30 minutes or so. Yay for short term goals!