MISSDEEHERE'S ONE WEEK CHALLENGE~FOR SHORT TERM GOALS

Options
1234568»

Replies

• missdeehere
    missdeehere Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    So! I made my goal of undoing the damage plus lost 3 lbs. I have NO IDEA how this happened but I'm thrilled for it! Two pounds and my first goal is accomplished. It's...unbelievable to me to see what I've accomplished with the support of all of you! :heart: :love: :heart:

Last night I was HORRIBLE and I ended up with heartburn so bad that I honestly thought I was going to die. I had NO idea that heartburn could feel like that. I finally got to sleep at about 6 this morning. It was awful, but I'm feeling much much better today and I'm trying hard to be better with my choices today! I'm also crafting which at least keeps my hands busy too. :laugh:

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S
    :flowerforyou: :love: A N G :love: :flowerforyou:

I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! You are doing soooooo well!!
  • missdeehere
    Options
    goal 1: I've stayed under calories every day this week :)
    goal 2: 298/250 minutes of exercise (might up it next week lol)
    goal 3: avg of 8.3 8oz glasses a day, ever since I got a new water bottle (wed) Ive had 9 'glasses' a day :)
    Good job newday (I'm pretty sure I've seen your name, but I'm awful about remembering names so I'm sorry) on the lost weight :)
    Suz, you can do a sun-sat week or a mon-sun--whatever works best for you :)

FANTASTIC BETH!! You really are an inspiration. U set so many goals and hit them!!
    I used to set 5 goals for an entire month on my Weight Watcher Board and we had a Monthly Strive for Five". It was fun but by mid month I wanted to change my goals. Plus got discouraged when I didn't make it.

That's why I went for the Weekly Challenge. I origionally wanted one goal a week. But each of us NEED to make it work for our own needs.

Anyhoo Good Job!!
  • missdeehere
    Options
    Ending this week well!!
    Managed 3 miles of yard work today. Oh what fun! cleaned all flower beds and picked up sticks from the yard and raked gravel out of yard back into drive after a long winter of snow.
    Maybe tomorrow we will get the rest of the Christmas lights down after all it is past April Fool's Day.

Kris
    You are doing so good. Amazing that you have so mny acomplishments as well.

Is your daughter better now? Hives are such scary thing.

All that yard work I am jealous. It snowed, rained, sleeted & sunshined here today. :-(
    I wanna play in my yard!
  • missdeehere
    Options
    :drinker: WAVING HELLO TO EVERYONE I DIDN'T MENTION. I READ ALL THE POSTS THOUGH!! YOU ALL ARE DOING GREAT, EVEN WHEN WE SLIP!! AT LEAST WE COME BACK FOR SUPPORT & MOTIVATION!! IT SHOWS THAT WE HAVE DETERMINATION!! GOOD JOB ALL!!:flowerforyou:

MISSDEEHERE'S ONE WEEK CHALLENGE

My goals were to Stay under calories & light exercise
    My Results were

I had a 1.4 loss. Was hoping for 3. Did 5/7 days of staying under calorie & did very, very light exercise due to so many obstacles that got in my way this week. I am praying it all stops and I can begin a new week with HOPE!!
    3/27…under
    3/28…over
    3/29…over
    3/30…Yes
    3/31…Yes
    4/1…Yes
    4/2…Yes

Thanks for being here everyone. I am so sorry that the last 2 weeks have been so hectic for me and can’t be of better support for you all. MY MOM, MY HUBBY & MY CLASSROOMHAVE BECOME VERY DEMANDING OD MY TIME & ENERGY. :yawn:

I am going to start next week’s challenge tonight. So we have it for tomorrow!!
  • missdeehere
    Options
    HERE IS THE LINK TO THE NEW WEEK CHALLENGE!! :bigsmile: HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE!!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/207758-missdeehere-s-one-week-challenge-for-short-term-goals
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • MAK_01
    MAK_01 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    So I made my goal for the week. Each day I did a little extra ab work, and loved it. Thank you all for the support.
    See you on next weeks goal thread :happy:
  • loro1971
    loro1971 Posts: 135
    Options
    please add me i wanna be in the april 3-9 challenge #1 and #2 sun to saturday... 100 min of exercise and lose 2 plus lbs.
    thank you... lori
  • missdeehere
    Options
    HERE IS THE LINK TO THE NEW WEEK CHALLENGE!! :bigsmile: HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE!!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/207758-missdeehere-s-one-week-challenge-for-short-term-goals
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: