beautiful

Options
i think a lot of people on here dont believe enough in themselves or try to hide behind walls they put up .... in this post i want you to tell me why your beautiful what makes you smile !!!!

Replies

• autumn13
    autumn13 Posts: 295
    Options
    I'm beautiful because i know what i'm worth!!!!!I smile because i love my life!!!!!!!!
  • monkeyboy881
    Options
    I'm beautiful because i know what i'm worth!!!!!I smile because i love my life!!!!!!!!
    awesome answer knowing you rock it in a non egotistic manner is such a turn on way to be
  • ej_xo
    ej_xo Posts: 75
    Options
    Im beautiful because I know I am strong enough to beat my Eating Disorder demons, I'm unstoppable :drinker:
  • bunnysone
    bunnysone Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    im beautiful because not only do i know I can do this but I know that my friends can do it too, even if they need a kick in the butt sometimes ;)
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    I love all of my beautiful friends on here... no one is more motivating the all of them working hard every day!
  • monkeyboy881
    Options
    Im beautiful because I know I am strong enough to beat my Eating Disorder demons, I'm unstoppable :drinker:
    very true i think you are strong enough for this and i believe in YOU !!! HUGS
  • justsummie
    justsummie Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I'm beautiful because I make pretty babies

Great post BTW!!!!
  • monkeyboy881
    Options
    I love all of my beautiful friends on here... no one is more motivating the all of them working hard every day!
    amen my brother you motivate me a ton look at you with that huge number next to your slider keep rockin it !!!!!!
  • beastmode_kitty
    beastmode_kitty Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    My fiance tells me I'm beautiful all the time, and yes I do struggle to see that in the mirror myself. But since starting this I try to believe in myself more and more that I can get to my goals. I don't believe I'm just beautiful, I see having life is beautiful and i'm thankful everyday for my life, my family, and my friends.
  • monkeyboy881
    Options
    im beautiful because not only do i know I can do this but I know that my friends can do it too, even if they need a kick in the butt sometimes ;)
    hells yes sunshine keep kicking my *kitten* please i need it
  • monkeybuttsmommy
    monkeybuttsmommy Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I'm beautiful because I try. Every day. And because I am a MOM which is what also makes me smile!!!!!!
  • monkeyboy881
    Options
    My fiance tells me I'm beautiful all the time, and yes I do struggle to see that in the mirror myself. But since starting this I try to believe in myself more and more that I can get to my goals. I don't believe I'm just beautiful, I see having life is beautiful and i'm thankful everyday for my life, my family, and my friends.
    well put your fiance is right and also a very lucky man the healthy life and extra time spent with your family is worth everything in the world you are worth it
  • monkeyboy881
    Options
    I'm beautiful because I make pretty babies

Great post BTW!!!!
    thanks sunshine you got some cute kiddos prob they get it from mom
  • heather7marie
    heather7marie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    I'm beautiful because my mom tells me so. :laugh:
  • monkeyboy881
    Options
    I'm beautiful because I try. Every day. And because I am a MOM which is what also makes me smile!!!!!!
    yayyyyy im very happy to hear this keep on smiling ps monkey butt is what we ( the family ) call my daughter great name :bigsmile:
  • TheNewLK
    TheNewLK Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    I am beautiful because I try every day to see the silver lining.....and all of my wonderful amazing MFP friends make me smile every day.....Cos they keep my *kitten* in check :wink:
  • monkeyboy881
    Options
    i encourage you to bring your friends to this post and make them see how wonderful we are share the love :heart:
  • monkeybuttsmommy
    monkeybuttsmommy Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    yayyyyy im very happy to hear this keep on smiling ps monkey butt is what we ( the family ) call my daughter great name :bigsmile:
    HAHA! Thats what I call my son!!!! Too funny!
  • ♥Violette♥4Ever♥
    Options
    I'm beautiful because I am learning to smile again.
  • monkeyboy881
    Options
    I am beautiful because I try every day to see the silver lining.....and all of my wonderful amazing MFP friends make me smile every day.....Cos they keep my *kitten* in check :wink:
    well i gotta keep it in check i cant stop staring at it its so cute .. but those smiles you get are just the ones you give us in return hun