beautiful

Options

Replies

• monkeyboy881
    Options
    As popeye would say " I am what am am!" Good or bad. I am beautiful as my Lord and Savior intended! Nothing more nothing less.:bigsmile:
    your faith makes you beautiful
  • monkeyboy881
    Options
    Wow...I've been staring at this screen, typing, and then deleting for about 20 minutes....this is hard, but I will think of why I'm beautiful. It might just take me awhile....

I'll help you - besides probably all that inner beauty you most likely possess (I can tell you are a sweet girl), you have a gorgeous smile and beautiful eyes. And you look like a very happy person - you shine!! :flowerforyou:
    i love the fact that we are helping each other keep up the great work we all have this in us we need to harness it
  • monkeyboy881
    Options
    well i tried to get to everyone so far bring it i got this all day
  • realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    It is hard to consider yourself beautiful because most of us have some sort of distorted body image. The picture on my profile was taken by my daughter in the Highlands of Scotland. All my friends love it, I think being happy makes a person look beautiful.

All that being said I think that I am beautiful because I can give freely. Pay it forward.....
  • shallo
    shallo Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I've thought about this all night and could only come up with I am beautiful because my 8 year old son says I am. But then I think he's 8 and I'm his mom, so I think he is a little biased.
  • LauraRhodes0902
    LauraRhodes0902 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I am beautiful because Jesus says so. :heart:
  • monkeyboy881
    Options
    I've thought about this all night and could only come up with I am beautiful because my 8 year old son says I am. But then I think he's 8 and I'm his mom, so I think he is a little biased.
    so the girl rocking a sexy new profile pic ( yeah i noticed ) should totally believe her 8 yr old son just saying you are lovely girl believe it
  • monkeyboy881
    Options
    i havent spoken to him in awhile sadly but one thing i know for sure he dont lie
  • monkeyboy881
    Options
    It is hard to consider yourself beautiful because most of us have some sort of distorted body image. The picture on my profile was taken by my daughter in the Highlands of Scotland. All my friends love it, I think being happy makes a person look beautiful.

All that being said I think that I am beautiful because I can give freely. Pay it forward.....
    yes pay it forward help your fellow man or woman lol .... start getting along as one and together achieve .... it is a wonderful pic im jealous of that trip
  • LauraRhodes0902
    LauraRhodes0902 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    i havent spoken to him in awhile sadly but one thing i know for sure he dont lie

You totally should, He's my best friend! He rocks! :wink:
  • 123nikki123
    123nikki123 Posts: 527
    Options
    I'm beautiful because I am strong and my little girls tell me almost every single day :heart:
  • monkeyboy881
    Options
    I'm beautiful because I am strong and my little girls tell me almost every single day :heart:
    well thats right they are right and in your eyes you will teach them how to be strong and believe in themselves you are molding their future and the choices they make now keep up the great work :bigsmile:
  • shallo
    shallo Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    so the girl rocking a sexy new profile pic ( yeah i noticed ) should totally believe her 8 yr old son just saying you are lovely girl believe it

Thank you. I haven't really felt very beautiful, or even attractive, lately.
  • ladyhawk00
    ladyhawk00 Posts: 2,457 Member
    Options
    ...Because I've made a lot of sacrifices for my son. And because I try to share what I've learned with others who may benefit from my mistakes. My family and all of my wonderful MFP friends make me smile because they are doing what they can to improve their lives. :flowerforyou:
  • monkeyboy881
    Options
    ...Because I've made a lot of sacrifices for my son. And because I try to share what I've learned with others who may benefit from my mistakes. My family and all of my wonderful MFP friends make me smile because they are doing what they can to improve their lives. :flowerforyou:
    this girl is the most amazing friend she is super supportive and knowledgeable sooo good to have on your side
  • monkeyboy881
    Options

Thank you. I haven't really felt very beautiful, or even attractive, lately.
    well we can change that muffin no worries
  • 123nikki123
    123nikki123 Posts: 527
    Options
    well thats right they are right and in your eyes you will teach them how to be strong and believe in themselves you are molding their future and the choices they make now keep up the great work :bigsmile:

They are already making good choices at ages 10, 7 and 3...it amazes me! The cutest thing ever happened a couple of weeks ago when I was running on my treadmill they sgrabbed my hand weights and bands and started to exercise with me :) I felt good just watching them!
  • juliapurpletoes
    juliapurpletoes Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I'm beautiful because I am beating down the fear that as I age I won't be anymore. :heart:
  • eeeekie
    eeeekie Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    I have been thinking about responding to this topic for 2 hours. Its difficult.

I feel the same way.
    are you kidding me ... ill give you at least 5 reasons right now ... 1.. you are an amazing friend you help and share knowledge when ever possible .... 2... look at that amazing smile it could light a room 3... your beautiful bec you are passionate you attack this weight loss with a tenacious attitude 4.... i love your cheeks very pretty i know i know this goes along with the smile 5... your ability to make me smile i know this one may be selfish but its so true

don't make me cry mister!!
  • monkeyboy881
    Options

They are already making good choices at ages 10, 7 and 3...it amazes me! The cutest thing ever happened a couple of weeks ago when I was running on my treadmill they sgrabbed my hand weights and bands and started to exercise with me :) I felt good just watching them!
    awww thats sooo cute ..... i love the new pic btw great hair