beautiful

Options

Replies

• DarkAngel864
    DarkAngel864 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I'm beautiful because even though I've had bad people do bad things to me, I still see the positive in others and am optimistic that one day I will find the love I know I deserve. :heart:
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    This has always been such a hard subject for me cause I've always had a terrible self esteem...but since having a little girl who people say looks just like me, I cannot say I'm ugly anymore, cause it would be so wrong to say!! And she tells me I'm beautiful so I have learned to try and accept that as a compliment and as my way of saying "you're beautiful" back to her.
  • musicoflife08
    Options
    Wow...I've been staring at this screen, typing, and then deleting for about 20 minutes....this is hard, but I will think of why I'm beautiful. It might just take me awhile....
  • djthom
    djthom Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    monkey,your beautiful for creating this post and allowing others to stop and think about why they are beautiful.There is no human greater valued on this earth but a healer because they take away others darkness and carry it themselves.

I agree. I have seen how kind and supportive you are of others, and that makes you the most beautiful. Believe in yourself your day will come.:flowerforyou:
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    As popeye would say " I am what am am!" Good or bad. I am beautiful as my Lord and Savior intended! Nothing more nothing less.:bigsmile:
  • musicoflife08
    Options
    GOT IT!
    I'm beautiful because when I go out into the world, I bring compassion and an acceptance of everyone with me. I smile because I'm lucky enough to have found love. <3
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    Wow...I've been staring at this screen, typing, and then deleting for about 20 minutes....this is hard, but I will think of why I'm beautiful. It might just take me awhile....

I'll help you - besides probably all that inner beauty you most likely possess (I can tell you are a sweet girl), you have a gorgeous smile and beautiful eyes. And you look like a very happy person - you shine!! :flowerforyou:
  • liveskinnyxo
    liveskinnyxo Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    this is such a sweet topic!! but monkeyboy you never told us why you're beautiful? you can't let us have all the fun (:
    im still in the process of finding this answer out ive had a hard time with self worth ovewr the ears i see my self as a healer but have the roughest time healing myself

aw, you just said it though, you're beautiful because you care about people & want to help them. that's a gorgeous lifestyle if you ask me. (:
  • monkeyboy881
    Options
    I am beautiful because today when out at a store,my boyfriend said "stop staring at yourself in every mirror we pass!"I smiled instantly,because for once I was looking at myself and liking what I was seeing instead of scrutinizing myself.
    and the awesome thing is your boyfriend was staring at you the whole time in order to notice that ..... smart man
  • monkeyboy881
    Options
    What a great set of posts to read - you all never cease to inspire and motivate.

I'm beautiful...... Because of all the great people I have in my life and will continue to meet along the way.
    we are all here for you
  • monkeyboy881
    Options
    monkey,your beautiful for creating this post and allowing others to stop and think about why they are beautiful.There is no human greater valued on this earth but a healer because they take away others darkness and carry it themselves.
    heavy is the head that wears the crown ... thanx i wish i saw that too
  • monkeyboy881
    Options
    This was sweet to read through. You are all beautiful. I must say though, where are the beautiful boys? Speak up men, you are all beautiful too!
    that is true tell your friends and while we are at it tell me about you ???????
  • monkeyboy881
    Options
    I am beautiful bec/I love to love, live and laugh and have as much fun as I can, find the good things in people, places and things.
    its easy to see the flaws and a true being respects the awws
  • monkeyboy881
    Options
    I have been thinking about responding to this topic for 2 hours. Its difficult.

I feel the same way.

Agree.
    well i found three so far you must know some ... your hair is lovely be it curly or worn straight ,,,, the fact that you have already lost 50 lbs is beautiful in itself such an inspiration and then the fact your inspired by your boyfriend means a lot ... keep searching ask your self every day you will find the answers i know they are there
  • monkeyboy881
    Options
    I am beautiful because I am crazy,and eccentric.I smile because I am still here and my life is really good.
    the fact you are still here i also relate to this 3 yrs ago this july i tried to end my life and now i do and see all the things i would have missed i get pretty emotional time to time when this happens
  • 1southernchick
    1southernchick Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Hmmm, saying that out loud to myself, it's different. It's one thing to hear other people say it. But to say it to yourself. Well, I like me most of the time. I'm beautiful, sometimes...and I'm ok with that!!
    hush muffin who are you kidding you are beautiful 100 % of the time you inspire me a lot and i love it

and here's a big {{{{hug}}} for that!
  • monkeyboy881
    Options
    I'm beautiful because even though I've had bad people do bad things to me, I still see the positive in others and am optimistic that one day I will find the love I know I deserve. :heart:
    in others i find myself this is how i find what people are ... i have been hurt my self and have had some trust issues as a result it is hard to surrender yorself for love but you must believe in love to do so :heart:
  • monkeyboy881
    Options
    This has always been such a hard subject for me cause I've always had a terrible self esteem...but since having a little girl who people say looks just like me, I cannot say I'm ugly anymore, cause it would be so wrong to say!! And she tells me I'm beautiful so I have learned to try and accept that as a compliment and as my way of saying "you're beautiful" back to her.
    how could you ever say your ugly your eyes alone make my heart flutter but i know what you mean when people say my daughter looks just like me i smile so big it feels great
  • monkeyboy881
    Options
    for one look how happy your picture is you two look soooooo happy just a hint
  • monkeyboy881
    Options

I agree. I have seen how kind and supportive you are of others, and that makes you the most beautiful. Believe in yourself your day will come.:flowerforyou:
    awwwww schucks :blushing: