beautiful

Options

Replies

• monkeyboy881
    Options
    I am beautiful because I love with all my heart, even though sometimes it gets hurt that way.

And... you are an amazing person for making everyone feel beautiful... thank you.
    always love with all your heart there is no other way to do it ... i love your heart picture btw is that in colorado ??
  • monkeyboy881
    Options
    I'm beautiful because I am not perfect. I smile because I am okay with that :)
    what a great answer i looooooove this
  • monkeyboy881
    Options
    this is such a sweet topic!! but monkeyboy you never told us why you're beautiful? you can't let us have all the fun (:
    im still in the process of finding this answer out ive had a hard time with self worth ovewr the ears i see my self as a healer but have the roughest time healing myself
  • monkeyboy881
    Options
    I'm beautiful because I'm no carbon copy of anyone. I'm my own unique individual and what others might see as flaws, I see as my strengths. I will never be apolgetic for who I am. :)
    thats very true never apologize for you and who you are bec you are amazing and unique is an amazing form of beauty
  • monkeyboy881
    Options
    Hmmm, saying that out loud to myself, it's different. It's one thing to hear other people say it. But to say it to yourself. Well, I like me most of the time. I'm beautiful, sometimes...and I'm ok with that!!
    hush muffin who are you kidding you are beautiful 100 % of the time you inspire me a lot and i love it
  • canaussie
    canaussie Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I am beautiful because I love with all my heart, even though sometimes it gets hurt that way.

And... you are an amazing person for making everyone feel beautiful... thank you.
    always love with all your heart there is no other way to do it ... i love your heart picture btw is that in colorado ??

It sure it.... Garden of the Gods. I love that place! Hope you are having a wonderful day. :)
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    I am beautiful because I look like my dear, wonderful Mum. I smile because look what I made!!!!

16560_194340168768_658183768_2908593_2688421_n.jpg
  • monkeyboy881
    Options
    I have been thinking about responding to this topic for 2 hours. Its difficult.

I feel the same way.
    are you kidding me ... ill give you at least 5 reasons right now ... 1.. you are an amazing friend you help and share knowledge when ever possible .... 2... look at that amazing smile it could light a room 3... your beautiful bec you are passionate you attack this weight loss with a tenacious attitude 4.... i love your cheeks very pretty i know i know this goes along with the smile 5... your ability to make me smile i know this one may be selfish but its so true
  • monkeyboy881
    Options
    no worries i try :laugh:
  • monkeyboy881
    Options
    What a sweet and wonderful idea for a post. Can't quite reply to the beautiful part, but as far as what makes me smile, that's easy. I have 4 beautiful daughters and they make me smile every day! :happy:
    im calling you out im sure you can think of something honey anything everyone has it
  • monkeyboy881
    Options
    I have been called ugly so many times in my life by people who don't even know me so I find it hard to see beauty in me. I have 3 beautiful children and a gorgeous husband so I can't be that bad and even if I look like I walked into a parked car I tryto be beautiful on the inside and see beauty in everyone I meet.

loving this thread by the way its made me smile
    im glad you got a smile thats what im here for some people call me the smile maker .. im sorry you have been called ugly i feel your pain here trust me ive been dumped for gaining weight called worthless loveless and un worthy never let them get you down smile and show them wrong
  • monkeyboy881
    Options
    I am beautiful because I look like my dear, wonderful Mum. I smile because look what I made!!!!

16560_194340168768_658183768_2908593_2688421_n.jpg
    what an amazing picture i feel ya i wont swim in a motel pool either or any pool for that matter sucks bec i love swimming
  • ambie35
    ambie35 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    I am beautiful because today when out at a store,my boyfriend said "stop staring at yourself in every mirror we pass!"I smiled instantly,because for once I was looking at myself and liking what I was seeing instead of scrutinizing myself.
  • Davali
    Davali Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    What a great set of posts to read - you all never cease to inspire and motivate.

I'm beautiful...... Because of all the great people I have in my life and will continue to meet along the way.
  • ambie35
    ambie35 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    monkey,your beautiful for creating this post and allowing others to stop and think about why they are beautiful.There is no human greater valued on this earth but a healer because they take away others darkness and carry it themselves.
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    Thank you, that is a picture of my three wonderful babies, taken on my Wedding day. My boy had given my hand to my Billy, my girls supported me and walked me up the aisle, and my oldest gave a reading in Church and my boy made a speech in front of 80 people (he has an autistic spectrum disorder so that was a very big deal indeed) and they made us a slide show to play during the speeches if anyone is interested it's here -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsxVFKvGzjw
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    This was sweet to read through. You are all beautiful. I must say though, where are the beautiful boys? Speak up men, you are all beautiful too!
  • Still_Sossy
    Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    I am beautiful bec/I love to love, live and laugh and have as much fun as I can, find the good things in people, places and things.
  • mandiex0
    mandiex0 Posts: 174
    Options
    I have been thinking about responding to this topic for 2 hours. Its difficult.

I feel the same way.

Agree.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    I am beautiful because I am crazy,and eccentric.I smile because I am still here and my life is really good.