Modern Day Pin-up Girls - WEEK 3

Replies

• afteil
    afteil Posts: 162 Member
    221!! (well, 221.6 but still!) minus 2.4 lbs from last week!
  • 175.2 today. :)
  • bloodbank
    bloodbank Posts: 468 Member
    199.3! Very excited about getting under 200 lbs.

AWESOME!!!!!! :D
  • leomentlines
    leomentlines Posts: 440 Member
    This week I'm at 200.8 (weighed on 3/31).. so glad I weighed in then, as now is that TOM and I know I'm probably carrying a lb or two of bloat :\
  • Hey everyone... Sorry i haven't been around at all lately... i was pretty sick, and am only just getting around to living again..

and I am the same as I was last week, weight wise. Not sure how.... but i'll take it. so 187.4 for me....
  • Nemlein
    Nemlein Posts: 168 Member
    Morning gals!
    174 today, down 4 pounds from last week :)

I also hit my first mini-goal this last week, which I am very excited about! Most importantly, I'm finally consistently fitting into size 10 jeans so that when we go to Vegas on 4/15 I can wear some of my shorts and capris in the sun. I'm very much looking forward to THAT since it has been raining in Oregon since last September! Not really, but we have had a very wet winter/early spring. It's been a long time since I looked forward to wearing shorts!

Hope all you dolls are having a lovely week!
  • blueviolet20
    blueviolet20 Posts: 317 Member
    Weighing in at 161.8 today. Not much, but it works for me!
  • ladybug1620
    ladybug1620 Posts: 1,136 Member
    136 for me this week. Happy Monday :)
  • js775219
    js775219 Posts: 98
    243.4, so about a 2.2 lb loss...I'll gladly take it considering it's TOM, I didn't exercise half of the week, and I went over my calories almost every day. This week, I am going to keep eating the same and start up 5-day a week exercising, to kick it up a notch.
  • frostiegurl
    frostiegurl Posts: 708 Member
    Surprised as heck with my weigh-in this morning. I didn't really exercise this past week due to my new leg tattoo (bad excuse, I know). However, I'm down 3 lbs to 196.2. I'll take it. :D
  • dvlpup69
    dvlpup69 Posts: 39
    Today's weigh in...165.8

Ladies...keep up all of the good work that you have been doing. All of your efforts motivate and inspire others every week!
  • 311!

Down another 3:)
  • Down another pound to 226!
  • ItsOn130
    ItsOn130 Posts: 269 Member
    199.5.... Down 0.3lbs... Been hovering around this weight for 3 or 4 weeks now! It probably didn't help that I had back issues since Thursday, so I haven't worked out... But back on track today!
  • sray30
    sray30 Posts: 97 Member
    Weighing in at 218. It's TOM week so hopefully next Monday's weigh-in will be better.
  • Helinah26
    Helinah26 Posts: 288
    233.2 new week new start...
  • erinup
    erinup Posts: 53 Member
    165 this morning. I believe that is up a pound. All okay though. I did an 8 hour mountain bike race on Saturday and it is causing me to retain water in my muscles today. I bounced down to 162 last week so fingers crossed that there will be some bouncing this week too.
  • Octomonkey
    Octomonkey Posts: 72 Member
    Hello lovely pin ups! I haven't lost anything this week. I was expecting that anyway because I had a very unhealthy weekend at a hen do. I aim this week to eat plenty of fruit and veg, knock back plenty of water and exercise more!!

Erinup- Wow you did an 8 hour mountain bike race! That's awesome!
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    After being out of town for a week and a half and slacking on my exercise for 2 weeks, I am up to 164. I have no idea what is water and what is fat so I'm just going to post it and work from there.
  • _GingerSnap_
    _GingerSnap_ Posts: 339 Member
    229.0 this morning!

Made 18.88 miles of my 30 mile goal - not too bad for only hitting the treadmill 4 days this past week instead of my intended 7! Goals this week are:

- 30 miles on the treadmill (pretty sure I can hit it this week!)
    - pay attention to hydration (the other night I realized I'd only had coffee & diet pop all day, yikes!)
    - run 2 miles straight, 3 times (ran this far for the first time last night, so proud!!!)

Great work so far, everyone!

You should be proud, running is not easy. Plenty of water will help any cramps you might get while running. First time I hit two miles straight I almost fell off the tread.......it's hard to give yourself a high five while running!
This discussion has been closed.