EXCITED!!!!!!!
  • ginak59
    ginak59 Posts: 1
    Options
    I am in in. My starting wt. is 171.6.
  • AmandaB4588
    AmandaB4588 Posts: 655
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Morning all...It is my 1 yr anniversary for my new healthy lifestyle and can't believe how great I feel....I am going to work today on doing a before and after post....not the most computer savy person so it may take me ALL day, HA!! enjoy the rest of the weekend all....

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! :flowerforyou:

I can't wait to see your before/after post!
  • ifychudy
    ifychudy Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Morning all...It is my 1 yr anniversary for my new healthy lifestyle and can't believe how great I feel....I am going to work today on doing a before and after post....not the most computer savy person so it may take me ALL day, HA!! enjoy the rest of the weekend all....

congrats on your dedication and commitment. U r' really awesome:flowerforyou:
  • rjlam
    rjlam Posts: 149
    Options
    I'm In Start weight (4/1/2011) 175lbs

Will do my best and thanks for putting this challenge out.
  • aab1
    aab1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options

@ Timbotina - Congratulations on staying with this for 1 year! That is amazing & inspiring. Can't wait to see your B/A pics..keep up the great work!!! :flowerforyou:
  • tifferdite
    Options
    I am in.....starting weight 174.4.......boooooo!!!!! :sad:
  • Hannahrenee86
    Options
    Good luck all.
  • skinnyjazz130
    Options
    I am in. my weight this morning was 147. I am doing strength training 3 days a week but still would like to see 5 lbs gone but 4/30.
  • shimills
    shimills Posts: 5
    Options
    Sounds good count me in
    Week one 185.5
  • animechic23
    Options
    Im having a HORRIBLE day today! The morning started off to a good start. Then before I realized what I was doing I ended up eating almost 1300 calories for my lunch!!!!! OMG!!! Shoot me now! I have been doing SO good. Ive been allowin myself little cheats here and there so something like this wouldnt happen! But it still did!

Sorry for the rant! I just feel so guilty! Im not going to eat any dinner tonight that way i am only 300 calories over my limit!

Nothing I can do about it now though. Tomorrow is a new day. I will start over fresh and MAKE SURE this DOESNT HAPPEN AGAIN!!!!!!

On the upside.......

I cant wait to tell everyone my first weeks weigh in on tuesday!!!!

Have a great night everyone!!!

Be Happy and Healthy
  • pinksherbert
    pinksherbert Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Am really looking forward to being 5lbs lighter - although this week is going to be tough with lots of social events.

My weight at Sat 2nd was 132lbs.

Thanks!
  • JaimeLaRae
    JaimeLaRae Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I'm on! We leave for Greece next week, this is one vacation I forsee lots of walking and eating healthy medeterranian foods!
  • ifychudy
    ifychudy Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Im having a HORRIBLE day today! The morning started off to a good start. Then before I realized what I was doing I ended up eating almost 1300 calories for my lunch!!!!! OMG!!! Shoot me now! I have been doing SO good. Ive been allowin myself little cheats here and there so something like this wouldnt happen! But it still did!

Sorry for the rant! I just feel so guilty! Im not going to eat any dinner tonight that way i am only 300 calories over my limit!

Nothing I can do about it now though. Tomorrow is a new day. I will start over fresh and MAKE SURE this DOESNT HAPPEN AGAIN!!!!!!

On the upside.......

I cant wait to tell everyone my first weeks weigh in on tuesday!!!!

Have a great night everyone!!!

Be Happy and Healthy

@animechic23..... no need to apologise. We are all here for you and to support each other. I love your attitude to start afresh but why not start today rather than tomorrow. You can take a walk, do some jumping jacks or jog, that way youcan burn some calories and enjoy some dinner. And the part about making sure this doesn't happen again....well, you could try but the truth is as long as this is now a lifestyle(I believe), chances are it will happen again and again, but the most important thing is to learn how to move on and make the best decisions. Goodluck!!
  • dmgaloha
    dmgaloha Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I've decided to chalk up the month of March to maintenance... (I probably actually gained a pound or two, but I'll work on losing those and more for April...)

bjshooter - congrats on getting under 150!!! :drinker: I just can't seem to get past that number... It's my nemesis!

55, not to rejoice in you being stuck-at-152 or anything... but I'm glad I'm not the only one! Do you think we can finally get to the 140's together this month?! I wonder how Ralu and Jenn+2 are doing in the race to 150... We may have to declare BJ as our official winner, if we don't hear from them soon...

Nice to see so many C25k'ers joining us as well... I started Week 9 this week, so I am two workouts away from being a C25k Graduate! Stick with it everyone - it's a great feeling to finish a 30 minute run. My best advice: don't be afraid to SLOW down your pace. Run as slow as you need to, to get the workout done, then once you have the endurance, you can work on speeding up.

Goals for April?... to get my healthy mojo back. Even though I've been more or less keeping up with my running plan, I have been eating myself silly. I need better balance. And I need to get to bed earlier... as I look at the 11pm clock... I will say goodnight!!! :yawn:
  • TAMMY_76
    TAMMY_76 Posts: 199
    Options
    BUMP im in sorry so late...

week 1: 159 lbs
  • mjg08060
    mjg08060 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I will be here
  • bjam1234
    bjam1234 Posts: 75
    Options
    i will join in :D - wk 1: 75kg (165lbs)
  • phyljen
    phyljen Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Excited for this month. I am going to visit my daughter in Saudi at the end of the month. Actually the 22. Can't wait to see her but not looking forward to dressing in BLACK from head to toe! That will be interesting.
    Starting weight for April is 139.2 and I am glad to be back in the 130`'s. things are looking up! Adn the sun is shining after a day of hard raining yesterday!! Phyljen
  • TCASMEY
    TCASMEY Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options

Some good news---- I burned 240 calories in the weight lifting workout I did today as opposed to the 400+ I burned doing the exact same one last year. That doesn't sound like a good thing but it is. Some of you may remember that I had an issue with my HR being way too fast (which in turn made me burn calories like crazy.) Well, it seems that my heart has gotten much healthier since then! I am very happy about that.

I hear you on this issue. When I started this journey a walk around the block (which is 3/4 mile) would burn over 100 calories now its barely 50. It sounds bad that we burn less calories for the same exercise but it means our hearts are getting stronger and we are getting healthier.