Lose 5 Pounds A Month April 2011 Challenge

Options

Replies

• rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    holy crap!
    Starting weight 162 cant believe I was all the way down to 144 last August and it has started to creep back even though I have been steadily eating healthy and exersizing.(just not 5 hours a day anymore.) oh well so it is.

4/2-162
  • ysamatar
    ysamatar Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I'm in. My starting weight is 179.8. I Will post my weight again on Saturday.

4/2__178.8
    4/8-
    4/15-
    4/22-
    4/29-
  • aab1
    aab1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    Good Morning to All!! :flowerforyou:

So we're officially into our April challenge; good luck to everyone!

My food challenge is to eat more veggies. Yesterday I ate 4 different veggies; this morning I had 3 in my breakfast. Off to a good start. I have a birthday party today and am nervous over what food they'll have. Hopefully a few healthy options!!
  • nanberube
    nanberube Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Okay - I'm in. I only loss 2 pounds in March, so the focus will be good for me. Starting weight 207#. Good luck to everyone and will b e looking forward to the weekly posts.
  • 55tolose
    55tolose Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    I'm in : ) I was really really wanting to add an aerobics class to my schedule at snow but I don't have enough money for a babysitter and hubby wont have time to watch them for extra hours since he is also going to school in the fall. so Im sad because that would have been a great motivator for me to be able to exercise but we will see what spring next january brings. untill then I only have 30 lbs left to lose! thats 6 months if I lose 5 pounds a month. I could be skinney by the END of the Summer hahaha oh well at least I am hoping to be skinney by the end of the year.

Here is to april and hopefuly hopefully! The end of the 150's for good!! : )

Had some stress last month and this month might prove to be worse but all of may I am free from going to school (I will have an online english class) so if this month is not so great I will for sure have next month to look forward to.

Good luck in April everyone
  • FitCoachBecky
    Options
    I'm in! Starting weight is 147. I also want to throw it out there that if anyone wants to join another supportive message board, I have one going at http://teambeachbody.com/connect/message-boards/-/message_boards/message/99470085?_19_delta=20&_19_keywords=&_19_advancedSearch=false&_19_andOperator=true&cur=4

I am NOT trying to take you away from this one! I just wanted to post that for people who could use a little extra support in addition to this wonderful group!
  • Jackee357
    Jackee357 Posts: 37
    Options
    Ok I'm in it!

MCW: 202
  • kgorm001
    kgorm001 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'll come aboard too! Yesterday's weight 181.6.
    So, let's make it an even 176 by the end of this month!
  • bekylouisex3
    bekylouisex3 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    After totally failing last Month's challenge with 0.5lbs loss..I'm back again :laugh: I'm desperate to lose more than that this month, even 2lbs i'll be proud of :smile:

SW: 127lbs
    GW: 122lbs
  • GlynisH
    GlynisH Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!!
    Starting weight= 162.6
  • AmandaB4588
    AmandaB4588 Posts: 655
    Options
    holy crap!
    Starting weight 162 cant believe I was all the way down to 144 last August and it has started to creep back even though I have been steadily eating healthy and exersizing.(just not 5 hours a day anymore.) oh well so it is.

4/2-162

I'm at 162 also, Robin. I was at 147 in November (pre-Thanksgiving.) :sad: Sorry to hear about your backslide. I have such a hard time accepting it when this happens, but I am finally ready to move forward from it. 140's, here we come (again!)
  • AmandaB4588
    AmandaB4588 Posts: 655
    Options
    I got in a good workout with weights today and will hopefully get in some racquetball tonight, too! Have a good weekend, all!
  • TLC1975
    TLC1975 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I'll give it a go..

SW - 135lbs
  • Maidei
    Maidei Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Would Love To Join In

Starting weight (04/01/2011): 144.6lbs
  • Anu01
    Anu01 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I would love to join..

Starting weight - 120 lbs on (04/02)
  • 55tolose
    55tolose Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    I think I forgot to post my starting weight : )
    I didn't lose any last month

SW 152.8
  • timbotina
    timbotina Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Morning all...It is my 1 yr anniversary for my new healthy lifestyle and can't believe how great I feel....I am going to work today on doing a before and after post....not the most computer savy person so it may take me ALL day, HA!! enjoy the rest of the weekend all....
  • goodgollymrsholly
    Options
    I am in
    Weight - 179
  • phyljen
    phyljen Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    holy crap!

4/2-162

I'm at 162 also, Robin. I was at 147 in November (pre-Thanksgiving.) :sad: Sorry to hear about your backslide. I have such a hard time accepting it when this happens, but I am finally ready to move forward from it. 140's, here we come (again!)
    WOW I can't believe that already we are on page 7... MAn this months people are really ready to get the weight off. sorry for the slide... I know the feeling. i went up 10+ pounds but have knocked off 2 so I am ready to punch those other 8 off as well. glad to be back on the wagon. we can do it if we all hang in there and support support support each other. I lvoe you guys. thanks for all the positive words and encouraging posts. Phyljen. this month we are going DOWN!! :laugh:
  • phyljen
    phyljen Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Morning all...It is my 1 yr anniversary for my new healthy lifestyle and can't believe how great I feel....I am going to work today on doing a before and after post....not the most computer savy person so it may take me ALL day, HA!! enjoy the rest of the weekend all....
    can't wait to see the photos.. POST SOON Phyljen:wink: