Replies

• KrisPage
    KrisPage Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    2mis today updated totals
  • tbever
    tbever Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Ok, I just saw this challenge, and I want in!! I am going to start out with 50 miles to start with! I may not make that, but that's what I'm aiming for!! I will have to see if I can figure out the ticker thing again!! Hoping this will get me moving more than just my zumba class I have been doing.
  • tbever
    tbever Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Just checking to see if my ticker works!
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    7.2 miles done today! It was a good day!
  • esorcel
    esorcel Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Walked 0.88 miles on April 1st, and walked 1.7 miles today for a total of 2.58 miles for this month so far.

exercise.png
  • bri1720
    bri1720 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    10.8 miles biked

Hope to do some walking jogging during Biggest Loser tonight!!!! :happy:
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    got 1.87 before the SKY OPENED UP and i had to call my coworker to come get me.....it was a bad storm and had it not been so bad i would have just continued in the rain...no worries, more tonight watching biggest loser...aiming for 5 miles of running/walking intervals...ticker updated below
  • barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Options
    only managed 2 miles today
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Got in a 4.5 mile walk in the misting rain, it matched my mood today!!
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty disappointed in myself for not doing any miles until today :embarassed:

I had planned on taking my daughter for a walk in the stroller everyday to get my miles in but since she has been sick I just did the free run on my Wii fit plus today and got 3.7 miles in!

Great job everyone :bigsmile:
  • onawhymm
    onawhymm Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Did 11 miles today. Rode my bike 9 miles at a fairly good clip. My hips and feet are still very sore from my ski trip so this felt better (actually it felt great and will do this more). Then hit the beach at 5pm with the dogs for our 2 mile beach walk!
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    ok i missed a few check in but im up to 16.53
  • gehlerc
    gehlerc Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    6 miles today.
  • miswen
    miswen Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    4 miles for me today.
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Got in a 4.5 mile walk in the misting rain, it matched my mood today!!
    Crabby and I did not want to soothe it with comfort food so I went downstairs and walked on the treadmill for 1 hour getting in another 4 miles!! that is 8.5 for the day!
  • shannonaufman
    Options
    Well, I was supposed to run C25K this morning, but the lead in my *kitten* prevented me from getting out of bed in time. But, I had time this afternoon to sneak in a 45 minute, 2.5 mile walk around campus before my late class. Combine that with distance walked the rest of the day... 3.5 miles down today! I'm over 1/4 of the way to my goal... hopefully that means I'll blast through and past it!
  • Dteg
    Dteg Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    A mile for me today so that is one more closer :)
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    5.52 more miles watching loser tonight...updated ticker...
  • ktc33
    ktc33 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I did 2.5 miles on the elliptical yesterday and 2.75 on the elliptical today. I will update my ticker tomorrow and hopefully have more to add. Great Job everyone!
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    6 miles today! I was off to a slow start at the beginning of the month, but I am back on track baby!

I did 4 miles yesterday. I was sure I posted it, but I guess not. I haven't even updated my ticker! Going to do it now.