New Rules of Lifting for Women group?

Options
1222324252628»

Replies

• sweetpea03b
    sweetpea03b Posts: 1,124 Member
    Options
    Just a couple of questions, and please accept my apologies if these have been answered:

1) Is the kindle version of this 'usable' - just wondering about pictures etc?
    2) I want to try my hand at free weights, will this give me enough info to get started without a) embarrassing myself and b) needing to ask for help in the gym? (I know it's sad, but I *hate* drawing attention to myself when exercising.)

Yes, you still get the pictures, etc. on the kindle version. Though I have a kindle I just use the Kindle app on my iphone since it is in my hands 24-7. The only bad thing is you can't switch to certain pages so you just have to bookmark the sections you know you'll have to come back to.

Today is workout B (first time), phase 1 for me. The free weight section at the Y where I was going was always over-crowded so I do these workouts at home... alas, my "workout room" isn't wide enough to allow the use of olympic size barbells so I just adjust the workouts for use with dumbells and it still seems to work well for me.