V&F ~ Hot Mamas by Mother's Day

Options
12345679»

Replies

• PamDW
    PamDW Posts: 246
    Options
    147.8... very happy about that... now have to control myself today... birthday dinner, but at least my hubby made me a healthy cake!
  • CarrieAbbey
    CarrieAbbey Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Still at 161.2 today (due to TOM, ugh! and my birthday was this week), but that's okay cuz I know that water weight will come off and my true results will show shortly. I'm excited about doing the 3 week challenges, I might have to step up my game. Sounds great. Happy Mother's Day:flowerforyou: to all MFP's. You guys are awesome and are doing great things for yourselves.

Carrie
  • newmeat30
    newmeat30 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    4/7: 142.4 lbs
    4/14: 141.2 lbs
    4/21: 140.6 lbs <<<mini goal 140.4>>>
    4/28: 138.8 lbs
    5/5: 139.6 lbs
    5/8: <<<challenge goal 138 (hopefully 134-136)>>>
  • licha75
    licha75 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    last weigh in for this challenge is 231.8- Yay, I reached my goal, plus this week I exercised at least 3 times. 3 times is better than nothing! Good job everyone, will see you all at the memorial challenge!:smile:
  • Cando055
    Cando055 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    So hopefully we will see some familiar faces return!

I know that this can get old from time to time, but being fat also gets old. For alot of us, this is not a sprint to the finish line, but a looooong slow jog. If we just keep putting one foot in front of the other and making healthy decissions more often than unhealthy ones, we'll all get there!
  • Cando055
    Cando055 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Don't know how to cut and paste, but I want to thank you all for keeping this thread going.

I'm one of the MIA's and I'm sorry to say that I've gained during this challenge. It's okay, I've been dealing with a serious change in life-style that must precede any other changes I plan to make, so I'm going to be kind to myself. I'm going to weigh in at 152.4 today, a gain of 2.4 from when I started, but a fresh start on Monday with the next challenge. Thanks to all of you for being here. I really want to join you again.
  • bluemartini6
    Options
    Finally! Some movement 134 today
  • melusinagr
    melusinagr Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Congrats to all those who lost during this challenge! And for those that gained (or stayed the same) - hang in there! We've all been there, we know what you are going through.

Looks like my end weight will still be 159, I met my Easter goal, but not my Mother's Day goal. We'll see what my weigh-in is in the morning. Stupid TOM. =(
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I am checking in at 199 this morning ! Did not get to the mothers day goal for myself but thats ok too !
  • AJs_mom
    AJs_mom Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    191.2 - up from the start date, but down from where I was hanging out! Happy Mother's Day!
  • margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    vfmd0508.jpg

Great job everybody! :)