What is your favorite Laughing Cow Cheese recipe?

Options

Replies

• Strobins05
    Options
    forgot to bump this
  • justaskforbrandy
    justaskforbrandy Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    saving this for later!!!
  • luvJOJO
    luvJOJO Posts: 1,881 Member
    Options
    BUMP!!!!!
  • SLaw4215
    SLaw4215 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    I use LCC cheese in my vegetable lasagna. I use the no boil noodles because you can make a whole pan or just a personalize lasagna using a meatloaf pan.
    Layer #1 dry noodle topped with low fat ricotta or cottage cheese mixed with minced garlic, onion salt, dry oregano
    Layer #2 dry noodle topped with spinach, red/green pepper, mushrooms, onion, zucchini, tomato (whatever you like)
    Layer #3 dry noodle topped with LCC wedges spread (it will melt)
    Top with low fat sauce

Saute the vegetables to soften but no need to over cook. Add the vegetable and the liquid from the pan. You will need some moisture and you may need to add a little water to ensure the lasagna noodles have enough moisture to cook. Cover tightly with aluminum foil and bake 350 degrees until the sauce and cheese are bubbling. East portion is less than 200 calories - and since you made it yourself...better than Weight Watchers or Lean Cuisine :)
  • Hola723
    Hola723 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I was in charge of bringing a vegetable side dish to a family dinner Saturday night, something a little more gourmet than steamed veggies. I chopped up broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, and snow peas and put in a large bowl. I melted three wedges of Laughing Cow Light Swiss cheese in the microwave and added the cheese to the bowl. I put a dash of salt and pepper and stirred well. I then put the whole mixture in a vented microwaveable Pyrex for 6 minutes. The end result was a healthy version of the usual cheesey broccoli and cauliflower casserole that tasted just as good!
  • kitkat9138
    Options
    Bump
  • ljcatch22
    ljcatch22 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    bump
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • yayclaudiashere
    yayclaudiashere Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    BUMP!
  • StephanieNP
    StephanieNP Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • baptistgirl23
    baptistgirl23 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    BUMP!
  • kittyforet
    Options
    I use a wedge or two of the creamy swiss flavor when I make tuna or chicken salad....use it instead of mayo. Helps keep the salad moist without the mayo taste.

Also, when making taco meat (ground turkey or beef with the taco seasoning packet), I add 1-2 wedges of the chipotle flavor to give it a little kick.

I've also used it in egg mugs (www.hungrygirl.com) and like the creamy flavor.

Sometimes I do cheese and crackers or cheese and pretzels.

I haven't yet tried the chicken cordon bleu but ready for that one.
  • SLT01
    SLT01 Posts: 58
    Options
    {{bump}} Just started buying it and have been looking for ideas!! Thank you all!!
  • jr1985
    jr1985 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    While I'm not a huge breakfast person, I love Burger King's Breakfast bowls! ... But then I checked the nutritional information... :( 540 Calories, 42 g fat, 375 MG Cholesterol, and 1020 MG Sodium.m the only saving grace was 24g protein...

So... I made my own!

Ingredients:
    2 slices of turkey Bacon (I used Oscar Meyer since it was on sale, but you would be going even healthier if you used Hormel)
    2/3 cup egg beaters original liquid eggs
    1 wedge laughing cow light swiss cheese
    Mustard, "no Salt", and black pepper to taste.

Heat the bacon in the microwave for 2 minutes on high.
    "no salt' and pepper the eggs heat for 1.5 min, stir and heat for another 60 seconds
    crumble the bacon and top on the eggs, smash the laughing cow light swiss cheese and spread on top as well, heat all together for 30 seconds. top with mustard. Voila!

It doesn't taste exactly like the breakfast bowls but it definately is good enough to satisfy my craving for them! You could also add steamed peppers and onions for not many calories, or if you don't like bacon you could use veggie burgers cut up.

As prepared, my recipe has 184 calories, 8g fat, 35 mg Cholesterol 950mg sodium and 22g protein. Enjoy!
  • ___MFP_SOLUTION___
    Options
    Hi All,
    This is my short story...
    Take a look result BEFORE and AFTER..!

me.png

Just used - http://tinyurl.com/87hu2dr
  • souper5
    souper5 Posts: 26
    Options
    Yummmmm!
    BUMP!!!
  • hoovhome
    hoovhome Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Steph5565, that is great information. Thank you for sharing!

hoovhome...Laughing Cow afficionado...
  • azbeckster
    Options
    Can't wait to try some of these! The jalapeno popper idea looks amazing. :)
  • cattracy0829
    cattracy0829 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Jen0414
    Jen0414 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    Bump