Lose 5+ pounds in April, Yes We Can!

Options

Replies

• JD92
    JD92 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    yay!! the table looks great!

i know i only officially weighed in on friday, but i was stuck at that same number all weekend and again today. im gonna work really hard this week, and hope for a loss!
  • lovediets
    lovediets Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
    Name lovediets (Jean)
    Goal weight 195
    4/1 200
    4/8 199
    4/15 198
    4/22 197
    4/30 195
  • 2Young4This
    2Young4This Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Great table! Thanks so much Picky Nikki!
  • samcee
    samcee Posts: 307
    Options
    The table looks great nikki! Thanks so much! I forgot to post my start weight. I'll be due on soon so I may have to avoid the scales for one week. Not looking forward to it.

Name: samcee
    Goal weight on April 30th: 122lbs (8.10 stones)

04/01: 128
    04/08:
    04/15:
    04/22:
    04/30:
  • usmcwifeb15
    usmcwifeb15 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Sorry here is the 1st weigh in. Both daughters had a birthday party this weekend and we had a ton of family in town. Hope everyone had a great first weigh in.

Name: usmcwifeb15

Goal weight on April 30th: 142

04/01: 147.2
    04/08:
    04/15:
    04/22:
    04/30:
  • sparkle327
    Options
    Happy Monday to Everyone!

I really want a loss this week. I am stating my goals so that I feel some accountablity. My goals are to:

*Track calories and stick to my alloted calories everyday
    *Work out 4 times a week (including 1 session over the weekend)

Good luck with your goals:flowerforyou:
  • partcho
    partcho Posts: 225
    Options
    thanks for the table, looking forward to seeing a ton of weight loss this week! ok, not a ton, but you know what i mean. gl everyone!
  • bri293
    bri293 Posts: 92
    Options
    The table looks great! I woke up this morning with a terrible cold, which I'm hoping will pass quickly and not effect my weight loss this week. I've been trying to get my fruits and veggies in and have been doing pretty good so far. I haven't figured out my something new yet...
  • sass30
    sass30 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Great job with the table Picky Nikki!!!
  • jalyner
    jalyner Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join!!

Name: Jalyner

Goal weight on April 30th: 162

04/01: 168.2
    04/08:
    04/15:
    04/22:
    04/30:
  • THIS CHALLENGE IS NOW CLOSED TO NEW MEMBERS!!
    This our first Chart. There are a few people who didn't get back to me about their weight. If they do not before the next weekend they are out of the challenge. Good Luck everyone on making your goals!! This is going to be a great month! April5lbchallengewk1-1.jpg

I posted mine but I'm not on here. Was AI suppose to send them straight to you in a message?
  • cgcotten
    cgcotten Posts: 51
    Options
    Count me in, I am going to have a great month (thinking positive here)

Name: Cheryll

Goal weight on April 30th: 184

04/01: 195.4
    04/08:
    04/15:
    04/22:
    04/30:
  • erzille
    erzille Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Tried Zico Coconut water (natural) today...will not be getting it again...:noway: I also bought some berry flavor..hope it tastes better than the natural...
  • Picky_nikki
    Picky_nikki Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Tried Zico Coconut water (natural) today...will not be getting it again...:noway: I also bought some berry flavor..hope it tastes better than the natural...
    With you and 2Young4 trying it... I want to to! What are the benefits?
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,350 Member
    Options
    THIS CHALLENGE IS NOW CLOSED TO NEW MEMBERS!!
    This our first Chart. There are a few people who didn't get back to me about their weight. If they do not before the next weekend they are out of the challenge. Good Luck everyone on making your goals!! This is going to be a great month! April5lbchallengewk1-1.jpg

Awesome chart!! Thank you!:flowerforyou:
  • kcthatsme
    kcthatsme Posts: 5,136 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the great chart!
  • Brazilianpearl
    Brazilianpearl Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    The chart looks amazing! Thank You Picky_nikki
  • Nadyasmom
    Nadyasmom Posts: 281
    Options
    Hey guys...

I'm finally back on track (well, hopefully--as of today). I swear, eating all that crap over the last few days increased my appetite. I'm STARVING--well, not literally of course, but I just want to eat. I am TERRIFIED to see Friday's weigh in. My goal is to simply not gain anything. I'll be happy with that, as I've already gained something over the weekend and need ot lose that by Friday.

Grr....why do I do this to myself?

But I did just finish my workout, and have eaten well so far today, so that's always a good sign. :)

Oh...and I tried something new! Shakeology by Beachbody--it's a protein/recovery/after workout shake that is FULL of vegetables, fruits, minerals, vitamins, and such. I just drank it now, so I can't tell you if I feel any difference yet to my day, but at least I got my fruits and veggies in! ;)

How's everyone else doing???
  • sundance2032
    sundance2032 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat. It seems like if I have a few bad days I can't get enough food in me. To bad its all bad. I have also noticed that if I start the day off bad, the whole day is bad. I can't get away from the sweets... It was one of my April goals and day 5 I have not succeeded...
  • JD92
    JD92 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    i FINALLY weighed in with a loss this morning, even after having a decent amount of food yesterday!! im down at 219.4, which is 0.8 down from what i started with in this months challenge :) so close to 40lbs lost! only 2lbs till i hit the 3 stone mark. :smile:

im over todays calories by about 50, but i think i deserved the chocolate egg i treated myself with! my friend and i have had to deal with so much stress over securing a house for next year to live. we had our third person drop out yesterday after we'd already paid the first months rent for the 3 bedroom flat we chose. thankfully the agency is refunding it the full amount as we havent signed the contract yet. we got a lovely 2 bedroom flat sorted today with the same agency and they are shifting the money over to cover this place's rent, and the excess will come out of the security deposit we have to pay in september. so yay!!

its been a looooong day.