can I start a PCOS Vent your frustrations Thread? lol

Options
If anyone agrees....feel free to vent w/ me!!:grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :wink:

Replies

• elaine8255
    elaine8255 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Dear PCOS,

Thanks for the excess facial hair, the incessive worrying about when/if i'm going to have a period and the lack of buns baking in my oven.

Love,
    Elaine

;) LOL
  • Melroxsox
    Melroxsox Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    PCOS,
    You make me bitter and spiteful at times. I work our intensely hard during my workouts only to either maintain or lose tiny bits at a time. PCOS give me some slack! My Doctors don't even understand you, so how can I?:frown:
  • crystal_loga
    crystal_loga Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Elaine....... my thoughts EXACTLY....... and the waste of money on the tons of pregnancy tests, because you just never really know if you are or not because of the missing periods. I'd be satisfied with just half of that money back......
  • LeonaB17
    LeonaB17 Posts: 304
    Options
    HAHA -

Dear PCOS,

Thanks for making me wonder when and if I'm going to have a period. Such as right now. I also appreciate the acne and although you never graced me with facial hair, I gotta say the infertility is just a blast!

Yours Truly

- Cynthia
  • mjanet
    mjanet Posts: 54
    Options
    Hello PCOS,

Just to make it clear, I DESPISE having you around. I despise how it takes a long time to lose this weight that you put on me to begin with! I despise the inability to have normal monthly cycles. I hate all the medicine I have to take to TRY and control your symptoms. I hate the simple fact that because of you, it is almost impossible to have a child.

Thanks for nothing you horrible diease.

(Thanks for starting this theard. Great idea.)
  • elaine8255
    Options
    Elaine....... my thoughts EXACTLY....... and the waste of money on the tons of pregnancy tests, because you just never really know if you are or not because of the missing periods. I'd be satisfied with just half of that money back......

You know, i actually started buying pregnancy tests at the dollar store because i got fed up with wondering? I was so frustrated that i made my pregnant friends test them to make sure they work (they did!). I buy like 10 of them at a time.

Stupid PCOS.
  • elaine8255
    Options
    @mjanet & @Melroxsox

=T okay this is news to me. So PCOS is gonna make this weight loss journey of mine into one riddled with bumps and boulders in my way? Greaaaaaat. Maybe this is why i had such a hard time losing it before.
  • ifiwasurvampire
    ifiwasurvampire Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Pcos,
    I am fed up with having you in my life. I am sick of you controlling MY life. I am ready for a new life! I am extremely dissatisfied with the excess weight, thinning hair, pre-diabetes and a life long struggle of an irregular menstration. I hate that because of you my only pregnancy resulted in severe preeclampsia and an emergency csection where my daughter was born at 22 weeks. Pcos I hate having to take provera each month just so I can feel normal. I will not allow you to control my life anymore! I am losing weight and with each pound lost I am closer to regaining a somewhat normal life and in june a hysterectomy will take care of you for good. I am submitting an eviction notice, you must vacate this body.

Sincerely,
    You're pissed off landlord!
  • Charli666
    Charli666 Posts: 407
    Options
    Dear PCOS,

I'm sick of you adding to the already crippling stomach pain i have, and i'm sick of the facial hair! I'm sick of never knowing wether i will have a period or not, and sick of them lasting months when they do come, or coming 3 times in the month. I'm sick of having to worry about never having a baby, and sick of having to jump through medical hoops to be helped to have the most natural thing in the world.

I want a family, i want to lose weight easily and not be stressed all the time, but none of this is going to happen with you around, so please let me live, and go away!!!

Charli
  • Melroxsox
    Options
    Venting sure does help sometimes doesn't it?!:wink:
  • Kforest0714
    Kforest0714 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the excessive hair and the acne...im NOT a man and no longer a teenager. Thanks for times of worrying if I can lose weight and if I will ever be able to maintain if I can reach my goal.
  • dab52776
    dab52776 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    (I LOVE this thread!)

PCOS,
    You know I always say you are the devil :devil: and today is no different!!!
  • joeylu
    joeylu Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Dear PCOS,

You can have your mood swings, funky hair growth, infertility, weight gain, and all the other bull**** you bring and shove it. I hate you for making it so hard for loving and caring people to concieve.
  • joeylu
    joeylu Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me as a friend on here. I am always up to relating to others with this .
  • Melroxsox
    Options
    PCOS can suck it! We will beat it if we all stick to our guns!!!!!!!!!!!!!:explode: :bigsmile:
  • pines2palms
    Options
    PCOS...plain and simple...I HATE you! My body doesn't respond like other's do...my body doesn't function like other do...my body is just a mystery to me...and I live in it! Thanks to you, I can't figure out this skin, muscle, and bones that I am subject to live in....
  • chrissy_824
    chrissy_824 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    PCOS,

Thanks for the facial hair (which I have to have threaded every 2 weeks) and for not knowing when I will get my period. Thanks for making it harder to lose weight. Just know...one day I will get to my goal weight and then I will have beaten you.

Chrissy
  • Delicate
    Delicate Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    PCOS

i hate you, you've made my life hell between consistant spots, harder to get rid of excess fat and the extra hair all over, nothing makes me feel any less female.

ps, you should pay for the damn laser hair removal

Deli
  • astovey
    astovey Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Dear PCOS,

*kitten* off.

Love,

Allyson
  • Melroxsox
    Options