Pregnancy 2011 - April

Options

Replies

• RFrick
    RFrick Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much! I love this site and all the amazing supportive people on here. You will have a fit and healthy pregnancy too! When is your due date?

I'm due September 12. And you?
  • ron2282
    ron2282 Posts: 2,772 Member
    Options
    Rachel – I’m going to stop complaining about all the rain I’m getting now. I’ll take rain over snow any day.

Brittony – We have an FHA loan too. We did the house and the wedding at the same time, so it was impossible for us to put down any more than 3%. I think the down payment is what stops most people from buying a house. Most of my friends that are renting pay just as much if not more in rent as we do for our mortgage. I have no personal experience with hemorrhoids but my husband had them a few months ago. He got a cream from the pharmacy and they cleared right up.

Bethe/Megan – I’m so excited for the both of you! I think (well I hope, since I’ve never been through before) that we’ll naturally know what to do once labor starts. Although I have to admit I’m already terrified of it.

Kacy – I’m so sorry you’re dealing with this. I think you need to sit down and talk to him about this. Getting nervous and worried is a normal reaction to such a huge change, but bringing up abortion is extreme. I hope you two can talk about it and get everything resolved.

Sheri – I love your new pic, you have a beautiful family!

Anne – 10 pounds at 23 weeks is great! I’m almost there and I’m a good 9 weeks behind you. And from what I can tell from your picture it’s all belly, so hopefully when your LO is born the weight will be gone. That’s great about your student. I wish I was able to find a teaching job but it think I’ve been out of it for to long now.

Danielle – one of my friends went into the hospital on bed rest at 20 weeks. Her twins were deliver full term and completely healthy at 39 weeks. Anything is possible, and I will keep her in my prayers

Kaymd – welcome! You picture is amazing, congratulations on your weigh loss and pregnancy.

Pmaria – you’re not alone, I’ve been stressed about money for a while. I’d love to be a SAHM, but it’s not in the cards for us.

I have a bridal shower on Sunday and I’m super frustrated because I can’t find anything to wear that doesn’t make me look pudgy. I’m going to be seeing family that I haven’t seen in months and I really wanted to look like a cute pregnant lady. I think my mistake was taking DH shopping me with. He’s wonderful, but can’t give me an honest opinion (although I can’t really blame him with how hormonal I’ve been) according to him everything I tried of “looks great”. :huh: Uhhh…I can see the mirror and it doesn’t. I’m going to try again tomorrow with my mom, she’s not one to sugar coat how I look. :laugh:
  • kaymd
    kaymd Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much! I love this site and all the amazing supportive people on here. You will have a fit and healthy pregnancy too! When is your due date?

I am due November 28th. Seems so far away...*sigh*
  • jalara
    jalara Posts: 2,622 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies - I wanted to stop in and say hello!

AnnElise - sorry you aren't feeling well!

Ron - When are you putting up a belly pic?

Heather - I wanted to say how I'm thinking of you and your Hubby right now, with all the Budget crap going on with the government. My thoughts are with you guys right now!

Happy Friday all!
  • sthorp1179
    sthorp1179 Posts: 104
    Options

I am due November 28th. Seems so far away...*sigh*

I'm due December 2nd so our babies will be quite close together!
    AND this will also be my 4th!!!! eeeeek
  • dragonfly74
    dragonfly74 Posts: 1,382 Member
    Options
    Baby Wade arrived at 4:56 am! He is 8 lbs 9 ozs!
  • AnneElise
    AnneElise Posts: 4,221 Member
    Options

OH MY GOSH! Congrats! Can't wait to hear more and see pictures. YOU ROCK!
  • ron2282
    Options

Yea congratulations!!! I can't wait to see pictures!
  • ron2282
    Options
    I think all this morning sickness talk is contagious, I'm starting to throw up again. :sad:
  • dmdaigle17
    dmdaigle17 Posts: 918 Member
    Options

Congrats!! How exciting! Can't wait to hear all about it and see him :heart: Hope everyone is doing well :smile:
  • RFrick
    RFrick Posts: 408 Member
    Options

Horay!!!! Can hardly wait to hear all about it! So happy for you that being pregnate is all over and now you have a sweet baby to hold!!!
  • Mamatoabunch
    Options

What wonderful news to wake to! Congratulations!
  • mwilson1018
    mwilson1018 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    YAY BETHE!!!! Congratulations!!! Can't wait to hear more! Enjoy your new LO! :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • Soon2Bfitmamaof3
    Soon2Bfitmamaof3 Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    Megan- Tell Annabelle it is her turn now, there have been 3 boys and 2 girls so she evens things out :happy: Besides I am sure nothing will make you happier than holding that beautiful little girl in your arms
  • AnneElise
    AnneElise Posts: 4,221 Member
    Options
    Bethe... I already said congrat but I am still excited for you!!!!! I was thinking of you today because I went to garage sales this morning and there were so many little boy clothes... I was like dang it, I wish I could get these for bethe :D

Ron- Sorry about the MS :C

Well I went to garage sales today and had some great finds. I got some sleepers for my sister in law (who is currently 3 days late), a dress for my niece, some disposable changing pads that were unopened (25 cents!), a babytrend umbrella stroller (2$), and a baby bjorn (4$).. whoo hoo!

I also went to the grocery store and got lots of HEALTHY food for my renewed healthy ways....
  • sthorp1179
    sthorp1179 Posts: 104
    Options
    Congratulations bethe and welcome to the world wade 8lb 9oz is a good weight, can't wait to hear how the birth went and see some pictures lol x
  • joonzgurl
    joonzgurl Posts: 1,617
    Options
    Congratulations Bethe!!
  • joonzgurl
    Options
    So, we just found out yesterday that my husband's cousin and his wife are expecting as well! This is their second.

They have the same last name as us, and in a tiny town like where we live there are going to be a lot of little Dundas babies running around!

Anyways- the weird thing is that she is due August 6th. I am due August 12th. And they only just told people. They did the same thing with their first- told people in the family in July and the baby was born in early November. So she was 20-25 weeks + when they shared, and right now she is 23 weeks and they just shared with the family.

I told people like over 2 months ago when I was 10 weeks. It makes me feel... stupid for telling people so soon when she was ahead of me and never shared. I know sharing news like a baby is a very personal choice, but I just don't get it.

Hubby is out of town all weekend playing in a hockey tourney, so I rented 4 movies, and have my best friend coming over today to sew. I am going to work on my baby quilt. Then tomorrow I am meeting a friend for brunch. Hope everyone has a great weekend!
  • joonzgurl
    Options

Well I went to garage sales today and had some great finds. I got some sleepers for my sister in law (who is currently 3 days late), a dress for my niece, some disposable changing pads that were unopened (25 cents!), a babytrend umbrella stroller (2$), and a baby bjorn (4$).. whoo hoo!

I also went to the grocery store and got lots of HEALTHY food for my renewed healthy ways....

Awesome finds!!! I cannot wait to get out there garage saleing! In another month or so we should be in full on garage sale season around here.

Good for you with the healthy food! You can do it girl!
  • carina73
    carina73 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Congrats Bethe! :D looking forward to your birth story (if you're comfortable to share) and pics! :D