Pregnancy 2011 - April

Options

Replies

• carina73
    carina73 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    It's my birthday today.
    I was hoping to be able to fool my friends and say "I'm pregnant" and when they didn't believe me i could say, "no really!"

today is day 28 and AF is no where to be seen. She usually arrives in the wee hours of the morning and makes a lovely mess on my sheets, but nothing. took a HPT and it showed BFN. :ohwell:
    :frown:
  • LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options
    I rechecked about a dozen Chinese gender charts including the one dragonfly posted and they are all wrong for me. I remembered something similar online being right & just found it again. It's not the Chinese gender chart:
    http://www.babygendertool.com/baby-gender-test.aspx

It's also correct for me and my brother.
  • joonzgurl
    joonzgurl Posts: 1,617
    Options
    Awesome!! That is a lot of swimming, you rock!

*** meant to quote mjwomail there... oops**
  • RFrick
    RFrick Posts: 408 Member
    Options

This chart has been right for me with all FOUR of my children. Not all "chinese charts" are the same. One site has a chart and then you look at another one and it is completely different. So it really depends on which one you look at. But again the one below was right for each and every one. I believe they are fun to look at but not in anyway much different than taking a guess. :smile: Some were off and some were on for my pregnancies but again, this one I posted here was right for them ALL.

http://www.chinesefortunecalendar.com/PredictSex.htm

As far as morning sickness I never had it with any of my pregnancies. I have two girls and a son and I am currently pregnant with another boy. So two and two and never had MS.

OK... I totally agree with the whole charts being only about as good as guessing, but I just did the one that you sugested here and it came out that LO was a girl. :bigsmile: Now I am redicously hopeful.......
  • hkystar
    hkystar Posts: 1,290 Member
    Options
    So did any of you have a "gut feeling" about the gendar and it was right? With my DS I just knew. Everyone said I was having a girl but I was pretty sure he was a he! And now this baby is giving me a girl vibe. Anyone have that and was right?

I didnt really have the gut feeling but my bf did. From day 1 he was saying it was a girl. And surprise he was right! The chinese gender chart was right for me at least! (but none of the other wives tales)
  • RFrick
    Options
    I rechecked about a dozen Chinese gender charts including the one dragonfly posted and they are all wrong for me. I remembered something similar online being right & just found it again. It's not the Chinese gender chart:

And this one comes out as girl, too.:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options
    Happy April everyone :smile:

Had a busy busy day today, I'm really struggling to eat all my maintenance calories at the moment. I don't seem to have much appetite at the moment, not quite nausea but just don't feel hungry and don't fancy eating anything. I've lost 2.7lb since monday also. Does anyone have any advice on whether I should just force myself to eat when I don't want to just to get those 2200 cals in or just to eat when I'm hungry????

I'm off to see the midwife on Monday so I'm looking forward to that. I'm going to ask her on my options for a home birth, hopefully I will be eligible if I can control my blood sugars and don't get the dreaded GD (gestational diabetes).

Got a lot of chores to do around the house this weekend so nothing special planned but its quite cold and raining on and off here so can't get much outdoor time anyways, I'm glad its not sunny outside while I'm doing chores.

Good luck to those ladies at the end of their pregnancies, it looks like we are going to have some new babies very soon, can't wait to coo over the pics :laugh:

Milk & nut butters are packed full of nutrition & calories. Think about it -- a few tbs of peanut butter and a 16oz glass of 2% milk has about 600 calories! My other favorite high calorie & good nutrition foods are avocado & olive oil. :flowerforyou: I don't think you should *force* yourself to eat, but instead you take in larger amounts of nutritious higher calorie foods instead of trying to stuff in 2200 calories worth of grilled chicken breast & steamed veggies or similar nutritious/low cal foods. :wink:
  • kacylaine
    kacylaine Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I'm Kacy, I'm 24 and I'm from the great state of Tennessee...I just got my BFP on Tuesday morning. I was DEFINITELY not expecting that. I'll be due in early December.

Still haven't told the boyfriend. I know, I know...but I felt like I needed some time to adjust to the idea before I tell him and he freaks out while I'm still freaking out. And, he's been wanting to go to Wrestlemania since he was a little boy, and he's finally getting to go on Sunday. I want him to have a really great time before I rock his world. So Monday is the day I break the news. We've been together for 3 and a half years, and he already has a little girl, but this was very, very not planned! It'll all work out though, and once the shock wears off and we hear that little heart beating, he'll be excited.

Anyway, this will be my first, so I'm just looking for a place for companionship and advice. It's so nice to "meet" you all!

OH, and those of you who use babygaga.com for your ticker...which version do you copy and paste for it to work on here? HTML?
  • RFrick
    Options
    Welcome on board Kacy! This is a fun group and we're glad to have you here with us! :flowerforyou:
  • RFrick
    Options
    It's my birthday today.
    I was hoping to be able to fool my friends and say "I'm pregnant" and when they didn't believe me i could say, "no really!"

today is day 28 and AF is no where to be seen. She usually arrives in the wee hours of the morning and makes a lovely mess on my sheets, but nothing. took a HPT and it showed BFN. :ohwell:

I'm so sorry. :brokenheart: Maybe soon!!!!! Hope you're having a great birthday anyway.:flowerforyou:
  • RFrick
    Options
    OK know that I'm seriously hogging the board here - but I just did another one of those crazy gender predictor things (the Parent's Magazine one) and....... it said GIRL. I'm truely afraid I'm becoming obsessed!!!!!!!!
  • joonzgurl
    joonzgurl Posts: 1,617
    Options
    It's my birthday today.

Happy birthday!!!!

I hope AF does not come... fingers crossed for you!
  • Mamatoabunch
    Options

So did any of you have a "gut feeling" about the gendar and it was right? With my DS I just knew. Everyone said I was having a girl but I was pretty sure he was a he! And now this baby is giving me a girl vibe. Anyone have that and was right?

I have almost always known baby's gender by 20 weeks, instinct. I had one I had no gut feeling. So w/ the ones I have had a feeling, I was right 9 out of 10. I don't know about the chinese thing, I have only looked at it a few times that I recall.
  • pmaria10
    pmaria10 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    I won't be online over the weekend ladies so I hope you all have a good one! <3
  • dragonfly74
    dragonfly74 Posts: 1,382 Member
    Options

This one was right for 3 out of 4 of my children.
  • hkystar
    hkystar Posts: 1,290 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I'm Kacy, I'm 24 and I'm from the great state of Tennessee...I just got my BFP on Tuesday morning. I was DEFINITELY not expecting that. I'll be due in early December.

Still haven't told the boyfriend. I know, I know...but I felt like I needed some time to adjust to the idea before I tell him and he freaks out while I'm still freaking out. And, he's been wanting to go to Wrestlemania since he was a little boy, and he's finally getting to go on Sunday. I want him to have a really great time before I rock his world. So Monday is the day I break the news. We've been together for 3 and a half years, and he already has a little girl, but this was very, very not planned! It'll all work out though, and once the shock wears off and we hear that little heart beating, he'll be excited.

Anyway, this will be my first, so I'm just looking for a place for companionship and advice. It's so nice to "meet" you all!

OH, and those of you who use babygaga.com for your ticker...which version do you copy and paste for it to work on here? HTML?

Congrats on the BFP! Hopefully your bf will be happy! I just use the url http it gave me for my ticker.
  • heathercrist1
    heathercrist1 Posts: 810 Member
    Options

Well I guess it is official...looks like I'm having a boy! lol! EVERYTHING (chinese gender chart, this predictor, old wives tales) all point to a boy... Well obviously it won't be official until it is official but everything is pointing to boy....
  • MisdemeanorM
    MisdemeanorM Posts: 3,493 Member
    Options
    Random posting for anyone who knows someone in the Phoenix area with a little girl (or possibly a boy! :smile: )

Via work we have Disney Princesses on Ice tickets (US Airways Center, Thurs. April 7th). If anyone wants some, message me, though know they might have to be able to pick them up in Scottsdale some time next week before the show.
  • Soon2Bfitmamaof3
    Soon2Bfitmamaof3 Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    Hard to type on cuzs phone brooklynn arrived at 11:55 8 lbs 3.9 oz 21.26 inched no epi!!!
  • Mamatoabunch
    Options
    Hard to type on cuzs phone brooklynn arrived at 11:55 8 lbs 3.9 oz 21.26 inched no epi!!!

You rock! She is delicious!