Pregnancy 2011 - April

Options

Replies

• AnneElise
    AnneElise Posts: 4,221 Member
    Options
    Hard to type on cuzs phone brooklynn arrived at 11:55 8 lbs 3.9 oz 21.26 inched no epi!!!

Congratulations! She is perfect. Can't wait to hear more.
  • AnneElise
    Options
    Hello everyone! I'm Kacy, I'm 24 and I'm from the great state of Tennessee...I just got my BFP on Tuesday morning. I was DEFINITELY not expecting that. I'll be due in early December.

Still haven't told the boyfriend. I know, I know...but I felt like I needed some time to adjust to the idea before I tell him and he freaks out while I'm still freaking out. And, he's been wanting to go to Wrestlemania since he was a little boy, and he's finally getting to go on Sunday. I want him to have a really great time before I rock his world. So Monday is the day I break the news. We've been together for 3 and a half years, and he already has a little girl, but this was very, very not planned! It'll all work out though, and once the shock wears off and we hear that little heart beating, he'll be excited.

Anyway, this will be my first, so I'm just looking for a place for companionship and advice. It's so nice to "meet" you all

OH, and those of you who use babygaga.com for your ticker...which version do you copy and paste for it to work on here? HTML?

Kacy, welcome! I am 24 and from Chattanooga tn as well! I am due in early august we will have to chat some time. We are living in red bank.
  • Rachickidee
    Rachickidee Posts: 1,632 Member
    Options
    Hard to type on cuzs phone brooklynn arrived at 11:55 8 lbs 3.9 oz 21.26 inched no epi!!!

Yay, she came! Congratulations, she is beautiful!!!

Happy Birthday Karina! I hope today is a great day for you, and I hope AF stays away.

Welcome Kacy, this is a great group of ladies. :)
  • joonzgurl
    joonzgurl Posts: 1,617
    Options

Congratulations!!!
  • dmdaigle17
    dmdaigle17 Posts: 918 Member
    Options

Finally!!!!! She's beautiful and good for you! :flowerforyou:
  • joonzgurl
    joonzgurl Posts: 1,617
    Options
    Does anyone keep a blog? I am interested in what site you use, and also what the address to your blog is!
  • dragonfly74
    dragonfly74 Posts: 1,382 Member
    Options

Congratulations on your beautiful baby girl!
  • Rachickidee
    Rachickidee Posts: 1,632 Member
    Options
    Does anyone keep a blog? I am interested in what site you use, and also what the address to your blog is!

http://www.rachadder.blogspot.com/
  • mwilson1018
    mwilson1018 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    YAY SHERI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO proud of you!!! Congratulations, she's beautiful!!!!!!!! There's 4 down - Sheri, Jamie, Deb, and Katrina...who will be next?!?! ME?? lol Dr. said I'm 3 cm today and making good progress. Made another appointment for Tuesday since she's going out of town for a few days on Wednesday and when we were laving she said "See you Tuesday, if not before!!!" :smile:

Happy Birthday, Carina! Hope you had a great day!

I don't read posts for one day and you girls fill up 4 pages... goodness! Sorry I can't post to everyone but we did a lot of walking/shopping today and I've been hurting pretty badly. Actually thought I was having a contraction in Walmart and needed to sit down. Don't think it was, just think my round ligament pain etc was acting up really bad from walking so much. Been on the couch since we got home. My mom is really sick this week, and she is so nervous that Annabelle is going to come while she is still sick. She's worrying herself, probably making it worse. Hope she feels better soon because I def. want her here when she arrives (not in the L&D room though, haha). Going to lay back down now...hope everyone has a blessed weekend!
  • wilkeskayla
    wilkeskayla Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I also had a question for you ladies who know what the sex of your baby is...Did the Chinese gender chart predict correctly and did the old wives tale of no morning sickness equal a boy and lots of morning sickness equal a girl??

The chinese gender chart was right for me and no morning sickness whatsoever-- ITS A BOY :))))
  • lukimakamai
    lukimakamai Posts: 498 Member
    Options

CONGRATULATIONS! BEAUTIFUL!!!
  • carina73
    carina73 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :drinker:
    Congrats Sheri! *hugs*

Thanks for your kind words Regina, Rachel, Rachael, and Megan. *hugs*
    here's hoping, still no AF. :huh:
  • sthorp1179
    sthorp1179 Posts: 104
    Options

Congratulations! Brooklynn is adorable! How did you feel without the epidural, I guess you went through all the hard parts of labour and you didn't have time so well done for being so strong :happy:

Welcome to the world Brooklynn :flowerforyou:
  • ron2282
    ron2282 Posts: 2,772 Member
    Options
    Sheri – Congratulations!!!!!!!!!! :bigsmile: She's beautiful!!! I can’t wait to hear all about it!

I get a different answer with every Chinese gender chart I use. I tired to use the one Dragonfly posted at work yesterday and I got firewalled for “criminal activity” :laugh:

Julie – my husband is the same way. I told him that realistically the baby could be here in September but he thinks October 4 is the ONLY day that he/she could be born.

Heather – I don’t know how you do it with your husband being so far away. I went crazy when mine was on a work trip for one week! You’re a much strong woman than I am.

Carina – you’re not out until AF shows!!!

Kacylaine – congratulations and welcome!!!

Today is a pampering weekend for me. I got my nails done last night, today I’m getting my hair cut (first time in over a year) and tomorrow I might get a pedicure. I have a feeling this weekend is going to go by way to fast.
  • AnneElise
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :drinker:
    Congrats Sheri! *hugs*

Thanks for your kind words Regina, Rachel, Rachael, and Megan. *hugs*
    here's hoping, still no AF. :huh:

Happy late birthday! Thinking bfp thoughts for you.
  • LynnW52
    LynnW52 Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    Sheri - Congratulations!!!! She is absolutely precious! Can't wait to hear all about it, great job Momma!!

Carina - Hope you had a great birthday, sending "positive" vibes your way :wink:

Megan - My guess is you will be next. Hope your mom is feeling better soon just in case Annabelle makes an earlier than expected appearance.

Ron - Hope you enjoy treating yourself, sounds like you have an awesome weekend planned!

Welcome to all the newcomers!
  • heathercrist1
    heathercrist1 Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    Sheri she is adorable. Congratulations!

Carina hope your Birthday is wonderful. And you aren't out until AF shows her ugly face! Stay positive!

Welcome Kacy! Hope you have all the support you need!

Ron I chose this life so there is no way I am going to change my mind now that I'm in the thick of it. This is real life for me...to have life happening and have my husband thousands of miles away. I find peace that he isn't getting shot at right now or risking his life to save others right now....so it could be worse! I miss him...but it makes when he comes home so much sweeter. It is like falling in love all over again. :)

Well I'm going to go and try out a zumba class I'd heard was pretty good this morning. I love working out in the mornings and feeling good for the rest of the day! I miss the kickboxing and spinning classes I used to go to before getting pregnant...I'd go but they are all in the evenings and lets face it, I'm good for nothing after 2pm!
  • LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options

And you said you could never do it without an epidural! :happy: Congratulations! She's BEAUTIFUL!
  • ckmama
    ckmama Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options

You go girl. Those epi's aren't fun. So cute happy for you.
  • carina73
    carina73 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Thanks Ron, Lynn and Heather. I'm still in the game today, too.

*crossing everything imaginable*