April 2011~No Late Night Snacking!

Options

Replies

• alexbowser
    alexbowser Posts: 322
    Options
    I try so hard to not eat after 7pm, but my family usually doesn't have dinner till 730-8pm. Late night snacking is my biggest temptation. I get that craving halfway through Top Chef and I just want to have a massive elaborate snack. Now I power through the craving or reach for some fruit or cheese (depending on if I've hit the protein count for the day.)
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    Me 7/LNS 3 :(
  • emilyrosedye
    Options
    Hey guys. I overdid it this weekend what with having a movie night in (lots of popcorn and doritos) and a late night yesterday. :grumble:
    Me:4 LNS:5 :sad:
    Bad bad Emily, I'm determinsed to get back on top this week
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Me: 8 ~ LNS: 2

Last night was tough for me, cause I didn't eat anything after 8:15pm, except my tea. Usually I've been allowing myself to go until 9 or 9:30. I went to bed around midnight last night too. The scale looks night today though! :bigsmile:
  • aquasw16
    aquasw16 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Me 7 LNS 3
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Me: 8 ~ LNS: 2
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    April is not going to be a good month for me in this respect! Me: 4 - LNS: 5 :ohwell:

The battle is not yet lost, thought :wink: Me: 5 - LNS: 5

thanks, Steph
  • joybell32
    joybell32 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Bump! I want to play! I haven't done good AT ALL with this. Its hard for me because we eat dinner at different times every day of the week. I'll have to say my cutoff is 8 p.m. Wish me luck!
  • wiggleroom
    wiggleroom Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Me: 9
    LNS: 2

(phew)
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    Me 8/LNS 3

Great job Wiggleroom

Welcome Joy!

Dew you can beat them.
  • dewdrop
    Options
    Me: 6 - LNS: 5

though, not thought in my previous post :)
  • jodilynn04
    jodilynn04 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Me: 11. LNS: 0.
  • Shelle68
    Shelle68 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    This is soooo bad! Me 1 LNS 10 - Does 15 days of severe pms lend a hand in this? It doesn't matter. This is just not acceptable! :(
  • loveme445
    Options
    Me: 9 ~ LNS: 2

Welcome Joy! :flowerforyou:

You are doing GREAT Jodilynn!

Come on Shelle, you have the rest of the month to take back control. You Can Do It! :smile:

Keep up the good work everyone!
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    Me 8/LNS 4 :blushing: But so worth the cupcakes celebrating all my daughter's hard work this semester.

Shelle - You are NOT defeated. One win is a success. Posting even the non-successes means you are winning against those LNS and not letting them take control, but rather you are acknowledging them and coming up with a plan. You can do this.
  • emilyrosedye
    Options
    Me :6 LNS:5 I'm creeping back up, determined not to let LNS get the better of me this month!
  • wiggleroom
    wiggleroom Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Me: 10
    LNS: 2

I am astonished at myself! I was at a board meeting last night (from 6:30 to 9:30), and -- as usual -- someone brought chocolate, and every half hour or so, it got passed around the room. I had to actually see and smell the chocolate, and touch (hold!) the plate to pass it, several times -- and I never took a morsel! I didn't even have gum in my mouth (my usual weapon), but I was able to resist -- all because of the accountability of this challenge group.

"LoveMe" -- I definitely do LoveYOU!!!
  • Shelle68
    Shelle68 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Me 8/LNS 4 :blushing: But so worth the cupcakes celebrating all my daughter's hard work this semester.

Shelle - You are NOT defeated. One win is a success. Posting even the non-successes means you are winning against those LNS and not letting them take control, but rather you are acknowledging them and coming up with a plan. You can do this.

Thank you. It is amazing how encouraging words are. I admittingly am a mess right now but fighting it. I need this tom to start so life can feel normal again. Again, thank you :)
  • loveme445
    Options
    Me: 10 ~ LNS: 2

Thanks Wiggleroom! Great Job resisting those chocolates! :smile:
  • dewdrop
    Options
    This is soooo bad! Me 1 LNS 10 - Does 15 days of severe pms lend a hand in this? It doesn't matter. This is just not acceptable! :(

Yes, pms is an excuse. Now get up, shake off the dust and get back on the horse :smile:
    I have total admiration for the fact that you are still with us.
    YOU CAN DO IT!