Starting 30 Day Shred Tomorrow April 4..Who's In?

Options

Replies

• jennasan
    jennasan Posts: 44
    Options
    Day 11 done but I stayed at level one. My schedule was insane yesterday and by the time I had a chance to work out it was already 9:50pm so decided to skip it and get some rest. I did level one this afternoon as a reminder of what it is b/c I wont have access to electronics for the weekend so I wrote it down and will just go through the moves, to my own music, and see how it goes. Plus I was worried that level 2 will make my muscle to sore and my misarable weekened more misarable. I will be camping in a tent with my scouts in 30 degree weather. :noway: Hoping that will I burn extra calories trying to stay warm. Going to start Level 2 on Sunday. Wish me luck!
  • a_fit_me
    a_fit_me Posts: 103
    Options
    Day 11 done but I stayed at level one. My schedule was insane yesterday and by the time I had a chance to work out it was already 9:50pm so decided to skip it and get some rest. I did level one this afternoon as a reminder of what it is b/c I wont have access to electronics for the weekend so I wrote it down and will just go through the moves, to my own music, and see how it goes. Plus I was worried that level 2 will make my muscle to sore and my misarable weekened more misarable. I will be camping in a tent with my scouts in 30 degree weather. :noway: Hoping that will I burn extra calories trying to stay warm. Going to start Level 2 on Sunday. Wish me luck!

You can do it. :smile:
  • 1crazymom
    1crazymom Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Day 13 done. Back on level one. Did complete day 12 level 1 yesterday. Knees still hurt.:sad:
  • Rozzie75
    Rozzie75 Posts: 20
    Options
    Count me in! I already have the video and the weights, hopefully my throat will feel better by tomorrow still in the midst of strep throat from my kiddo.

Now for a technical question how is everyone getting their tickers and goal information in their posts???
    I have to type my goals in each time

SW 196
    CW 175
    April Goal 170
    May Goal 160
    June Goal 150
    July Goal 140
  • KristynStephens15
    KristynStephens15 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I already have the video and the weights, hopefully my throat will feel better by tomorrow still in the midst of strep throat from my kiddo.

Now for a technical question how is everyone getting their tickers and goal information in their posts???
    I have to type my goals in each time

SW 196
    CW 175
    April Goal 170
    May Goal 160
    June Goal 150
    July Goal 140

Under your signature tab. insert the code for your ticker and all your goals =]
  • Rozzie75
    Options
    I'm so dumb were is the signature tab
  • Rozzie75
    Options
    I'm so dumb were is the signature tab
    [/quote

Duh up top.
  • ynf80
    ynf80 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Evening Ladies.

I have completed level 1 day 2 (much to my surprise lol). I must admit I have a few issues.

It makes me feel so weak and sick afterwards (hoping this will pass as I get used to it)

I have really weak tummy muscles and find it hard to constantly engage my core.......I either forget or when I remember I spend more time on remembering to engage my core than doing the exercise!!!

I have no idea if I will make it to day 10 as I am already dreading what level 2 will do to me ;);) Really need to take some before pics!
  • 1crazymom
    Options
    Day 14 level 1 done. Since level 2 killed the knees, will try level 3 in a few days?
  • Dragonfly11
    Dragonfly11 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Hi Shredders
    I completed level one day 10 on Friday and walked for 40 minutes after work I have to admit this has been a pretty indulgent weekend with DH. No working out at all and my eating hasn't been the greatest either!
    Oh well ; back at it tomorrow starting level 2. YIPES!!!!!!!!!!

Will see you all tomorrow
    Janet
  • jennasan
    jennasan Posts: 44
    Options
    Day 11 Done!! Level 2 and I survived!!! Ladies you are right about the knees, wow that was tough. And the only other thing I can say is " Holy cleveage Batman!!"
    Didn't someone tell her to put a different top on? Should be interesting when my DS wants to try this level with me. Yikes.
  • crashta
    crashta Posts: 72
    Options
    Have missed 4 days as I have been out of town for a conference (insert bad food & wine here!).... so I will start W2 L2 D1 tommorrow! So great to see so many of you keeping it up and welcome to those that are tagging on with us :]
  • 1crazymom
    Options
    Day 15 level 1. Will Try level 3 tomorrow and see how my knees handle it!
  • JVWard98
    JVWard98 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    How long do you do the first level? didn't know if she tells you when you should go to Level 2 or not? I have the DVD and did it several times but its been since last year, was only at Level 1 so can't remember when you are suppose to go to Level 2.
  • Dragonfly11
    Options
    Good Morning Lovelies,
    I did L2D1 this morning and all I can say is holy cow!! Not sure if it was b/c I took the weekend off or if because I am a weakling but YIPES!! The plank work and shoulder work was really hard for me - also the pendulum lunges (on my left knee) and those straightleg crunches with your arms up - okay.... In many ways, as you can see, this was a tough w/o form me and I had to r:est a couple of times to keep up with them.:tongue: but I did it. I agree with the poster who said the ist 10 minutes of level 1 are tough - my experience as well but you do get a "break" ( if that's the right word) with the rest of the w/o. I am looking forward to a change in my strength in the next 9 days.
    and for the record .......sugar (which I over indulged in or the weekend) is evil :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hope all are ready for a fantastic week
    JAnet
  • Dragonfly11
    Options
    How long do you do the first level? didn't know if she tells you when you should go to Level 2 or not? I have the DVD and did it several times but its been since last year, was only at Level 1 so can't remember when you are suppose to go to Level 2.

Morning
    The whole work out is supposed to be 30 days - 3 levels - 10 days per level . She does not prompt you when to move - that's left up to your own discretion and fitness assessment. I did not "perfect " level 1 before moving to level 2. I modified some of the moves and kept moving. I figure I can always go back to level one when I'm do and increase my intensity, change my modifications or add heavier weights to keep it challenging.
    in other words, it's totally up to you when you move on!
    Glad you're with us and much success to you!:flowerforyou:

Janet
  • a_fit_me
    Options
    Day 11 Done!! Level 2 and I survived!!! Ladies you are right about the knees, wow that was tough. And the only other thing I can say is " Holy cleveage Batman!!"
    Didn't someone tell her to put a different top on? Should be interesting when my DS wants to try this level with me. Yikes.

Hahahaha... I thought I was the only one who noticed the "cleveage". :laugh:
  • a_fit_me
    Options
    D12 Completed (D2 on L2). Jillan kicked my butt. :noway:
  • crashta
    crashta Posts: 72
    Options
    W2 L2 D1 ~ Wow, I actually like level 2 although I definately did Anita's moves for most of the exersizes. I also logged it as 15 min as it was my first day on level 2 and I definately had to watch and catch up a bit. I am thinking of getting a heart rate monitor to get the most accurate #. :smile:
  • JVWard98
    JVWard98 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Thank you Janet!!!:smile: