Starting 30 Day Shred Tomorrow April 4..Who's In?

Options
1101112131416»

Replies

• crashta
    crashta Posts: 72
    Options
    Yep, 4 when I include myself! Congrats to almost being done. I am a few days behind.... Level 3, Day 3 for me today. I didn't end up at the bootcamp (raining) or shredding last night. Up early this morning before work to get back to it though :]
  • jennasan
    jennasan Posts: 44
    Options
    Day 28 and the 5th for L3. Also walked / ran 4 miles It feels really good to sweat! Trying to burn some extra calories so those boys at work won't lose more weight than me. :wink: Any hints on how to shed some water weight for a day? Safely?
  • 1crazymom
    1crazymom Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Day 30 DONE!!!!! Gave myself a big pat on the back!LOL!
    Actually finished in 33 days, level 2 ruined my knees and 1 rest day! Did 15 days of level 1 then 15 of level 3, 1 day level 2. (with the 30day shred I also worked out another hour or more a day.)
    Here's my progress:
    start weight:151
    today's weight:147 (only 4lbs, not the loss I was hoping for, but I gained alot of muscle,my strenght is great!!!)
    measurements:
    neck was:14
    now:13.75
    waist was:36.5
    now:35!
    hips were:39.5
    now:38!

Had 2 NSV's!:love: Bought a smaller size in my favorite gap jeans! Plus wore a pair of shorts that were tight last summer and now really loose! Very proud I stuck with it and have 1 week until I finish a 6wk challenge!

Will check back with yas to see your great accomplishments!! Keep going!
    They way I shed water weight is lower sodium for a day or so and make sure I drink all my water plus some. Safest way I know how.:smile:
  • crashta
    Options
    Awesome job 1Crazymom! I can't wait to fit into the rest of my old summer clothes, 1/2 of them fit now, I hope to be into all of them at the end of JM new DVD.

I did Level 3, Day 4 today. I also ordered JM "Ripped in 30" on Amazon last night. I plan on starting when I get back from a trip away for union stuff next weekend. 'Ripped in 30' has 4 levels, so only 7 days for each level. I will most likely start on Monday May 16th if you want to join me. Maybe post here and we can start a new thread on May 16th.

'Just keep shredding'
  • katemarjoram
    katemarjoram Posts: 203
    Options
    Any hints on how to shed some water weight for a day? Safely?

Celery tablets. They are a great natural diuretic. I use them most months at that TOM because my body tends to hold onto gallons of extra fluid.
  • jennasan
    Options
    Great Job,1crazymon!! I hope to be getting in smaller clothes also sometime soon. Let me know when you start the thread.

So I had to skip yestserday b/c the day got crazy at work and then my husband surprized me by inviting the inl-aws over to celebrate Mothers day! They brought wine and things went down hill from there. Needless to say by the time they left I was in no shape to work out. Being a celebration I over indulged on the wine and truffels . Later I felt guilty for not being able to resist the temptations especilally so close to the weigh in next Wednesday. So to make up for it I got up and suffered through Day 29 and sufffer I did. Wow, I am not a morning workout person and this was by far THE toughest workout ever ! Ugh but I made it through and then walked for 2.25 miles. Hoping to work out again later tonight to make up for yesterday. Few days left -- keep going!!
  • crashta
    Options
    We went to a fundraiser Wine Tasting event last night.... didn't do too bad on the snacks - mostly fruit and veggies, I piece of bagette with some sort of cheese ball spread and two crackers w/ meat and cheese. I definately enjoyed the wine more! Hence, no Level 3 for me today -- good housework day though :]
  • 1crazymom
    Options
    Had to post I tried 6wk 6pack!(our cable has free exercise tv, check it out if you have cable) Omg never could of gotten through it if I never did the shred! Was Sweating buckets during the warm up! 35 minutes of an awesome work out!! Keep going ladies!
  • crashta
    Options
    Level 3, Day 5.... I will run out of days this week to do Level 3 for 10 days. I leave Wed after work for another union trip, gone for 4 days. My goal is 3 more days of Level 3 for a total of 8 days at this level and to start Ripped in 30 when I get back from the trip!
  • jennasan
    Options
    Well I hope every one had a terrific Mother's day! even those of you who aren't mothers!
    I made it! :bigsmile: Day 30 is done and to be sure I am done I did L3, then L2, then L1. one right after the other, and I thought I was going to die!! But I did it!! YAY me!! Must be that it is so much easier for me to work out at night. Not morning person.
    I will measure and weigh in the morning and see how I did. Pretty sure I lost some inches along the way. It is SOOOOOOOOOO, so good to fit into clothes that you haven't worn in years! I'll keep doing something but dont know what yet. For those of you ladies who have not finished..........Dont quit on me now! Keep pushing!!
    Have a great Monday.
    Jenn
  • crashta
    Options
    Yay Jennasan! Glad you stuck it out with us and are now done :]

I did Level 3, Day 6 this morning.... only a few days left!
  • jennasan
    Options
    Hey ladies,

So here are the results of my 30 Day Shred:

Start Finish Diff
    weight 152 147 5 Lb
    bust 38 36.5 -1.5
    waist 34.5 32.5 -2.0
    Hips 39 38.5 -0.5
    Thighs 38.5 36.5 -2.0

I can feel my hip bones agian and have the top two parts of the six pack abs! LOL
    Much stronger and more energy to boot , so I am glad I did it. I walked 5.25 miles tonight and will probably do the shred until I find something else. I weigh in on Wednesday and I am having mixed emotions about what the final number will be. One part of me still wants to win something and the other part of me thinks, screw those guys....I look and feel great and who cares what the numbers say. but still the money would be nice. We'll see. Hope you guys keep shredding.
    take care
    Jenn
    Jenn
  • 1crazymom
    Options

Start Finish Diff
    weight 152 147 5 Lb
    bust 38 36.5 -1.5
    waist 34.5 32.5 -2.0
    Hips 39 38.5 -0.5
    Thighs 38.5 36.5 -2.0

I can feel my hip bones agian and have the top two parts of the six pack abs! LOL
    Much stronger and more energy to boot , so I am glad I did it. I walked 5.25 miles tonight and will probably do the shred until I find something else. I weigh in on Wednesday and I am having mixed emotions about what the final number will be. One part of me still wants to win something and the other part of me thinks, screw those guys....I look and feel great and who cares what the numbers say. but still the money would be nice. We'll see. Hope you guys keep shredding.
    take care
    Jenn
    Jenn
    Awesome job! Keep going.
  • crashta
    Options
    Level 3, Day 7 yesterday, Day 8 today! I am done shredding as I will be away from home for the next 4 days. I completed 22 of 30 workouts and am happy with that. My weight loss is only 2 lbs but I have lost an inch from my bust, hips and thighs. 1.5 off my waist. And, I love how toned my arms are now :]

Starting Ripped in 30 on Monday!
  • 1crazymom
    Options
    Level 3, Day 7 yesterday, Day 8 today! I am done shredding as I will be away from home for the next 4 days. I completed 22 of 30 workouts and am happy with that. My weight loss is only 2 lbs but I have lost an inch from my bust, hips and thighs. 1.5 off my waist. And, I love how toned my arms are now :]

Starting Ripped in 30 on Monday!
    Great job! Still don't know what I'm starting next as my main workout. Till then shredding, plus playing with 6 week 6pack. Really don't want to spend more money because I bought a tread mill, shred dvd and wii personal trainer game since January.
  • crashta
    Options
    Ripped in 30 came in the mail last week so my plan is to start Monday! I will start a new thread tonight so have a look at my profile so you can bump it!