Starting 30 Day Shred Tomorrow April 4..Who's In?

Options

Replies

• Sweettart
    Sweettart Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    Well finally day 7 compelete!!!

It felt so good to workout and actually missed it! A week is to much to miss. I am still sick so my calorie burn was lower at 215 calories but still did it!

I am sad that I'm not on day 14 like Im supposed to be but oh well at least I am back on.

Hope everyone had a good workout!
  • jennasan
    jennasan Posts: 44
    Options
    Hey Shredders!
    Day two of level 2 and I'm so tired i cannot remember what day it is. I thnk i like level 2 better and seem to be breathing harder. I find the coordination thing a bit challenging and feel pretty stupid that it takes me so long to catch onto the moves. had to stop and rewind to figure out exactly the right steps before i could put the curls and sqauats together. I also do NOT like those abs in the plank postion. just did the bicylcle for the last set . much easier b/c ,my arms were so tired by then that I could not hold my self up.
    So keep up the good work ladies and remember it does not matter what day or level you are on.......just keep going. You can do it!
    take care
    Jenn
  • 1crazymom
    1crazymom Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Day 16 level 3. Made it through. Didn't do her crazy jumping:noway: in the cardio circut, did butt kicks, jump rope. Not as forceful to the ground on the knees. Good job Ladies as jennasan said it doesn't matter what level or day just keep going ! You can do it!!!
  • a_fit_me
    a_fit_me Posts: 103
    Options
    Day 13 Completed.
  • Sweettart
    Options
    Day 8 complete!

Well I don't know why I am buring fewer calories now than before I was sick. I am doing the workouts the same and using the same weights.

Anyone having this happen to them? Maybe I'm getting more used to the workouts? No idea.

Hope everyone had a great workout today.
  • Dragonfly11
    Dragonfly11 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Hi Shredders
    Whew!!! I got through day 2 level2 yes it was still tough, yes plank are just brutal, yes shoulders burn, yes I have to take it easy on my knees, yes pendulum lunges have me off balance, yes, yes and yes!!! Still and all worked harder and got a 225 cal burn per the hrm. Also did a 35 min walk when I got home for another 50 cals

I count it as a good day!!!

In the AM y'all

Janet :heart:

Let's keep going!!!
  • jennasan
    Options
    Hello,
    Well my whole time clock must be out of sync b/c I woke up at 5:40a , could not get back to sleep and did level one. Surprizingly I had alot of energy all day until I tried to hit Day 3 of L2 after work. I had to follow Anita for most of it and now I am exhausted.
    Go figure. LOL I made it thru but I still feel like I will fall over with those abs at the end. Not liking the plank position either!. :frown:
    Only 7 more to go, then onto level 3----well maybe!
    Have a great Wednesday!
    Jenn
  • 1crazymom
    Options
    Day 17 Level 3. (Modified jumping .)
  • a_fit_me
    Options
    Day 14 Completed.
  • crashta
    crashta Posts: 72
    Options
    L2 D2 for me. I did not do the plank twists at the end though. I don't think I could have held up my own body weight, even if was only for a minute! Great idea to do bicycles, I think I will sub that in for the rest of Level 2.
  • Sweettart
    Options
    Day 9 complete!!

I am really looking forward to moving onto level 2 on friday! Today I burned 190 calories during my workout.

Hope everyone had a great workout!!
  • Dragonfly11
    Options
    Hi Shredders
    L2D3. In the bag at 445 am and let me tell you I was groaning out loud ; it seemed to help. Made it through with out stopping and the plank twists are killer. You feel them everywhere!!
    Just in from my 30 minute walk for the evening total calorie burn for the day 440!!!!!

Tired now but happy!!!

In the AM

Janet
  • 1crazymom
    Options
    Day 18 level 3 modified jumping.
  • a_fit_me
    Options
    Day 15 Completed.
  • Sweettart
    Options
    Well I had no workout today and it is too late to workout now because if I do I won't be able to sleep. I am off tomorrow so I will do my last day of level 1 and also day 1 of level 2.

How is everyone liking level 2?
  • Dragonfly11
    Options
    Hi Everybody
    Pushed myself past a really good excuse not to work out and got in L2D4 - we had a bit of unpleasant news here - one of our schnauzers passed away suddenly. Found him in our back yard late last night :sad: it was completely horrible. My husband has been very gentle and sweet about everything and that sure makes a tough situation easier to bear. We miss him. I also did some walking - ended up burning 450 calories today and highest ever for shred with 281.
    Keep working it out and see you tomorrow

Janet
  • Dragonfly11
    Options
    Hi Everybody
    Pushed myself past a really good excuse not to work out and got in L2D4 - we had a bit of unpleasant news here - one of our schnauzers passed away suddenly. Found him in our back yard late last night :sad: it was completely horrible. My husband has been very gentle and sweet about everything and that sure makes a tough situation easier to bear. We miss him. I also did some walking - ended up burning 450 calories today and highest ever for shred with 281.
    Keep working it out and see you tomorrow

Janet
  • Dragonfly11
    Options
    Sorry for the double post !!
  • jennasan
    Options
    Hey Ladies,
    Well,I dont think i posted yesterday but was able to do level 2 and then level one and made it through both. Yeah!! I had the day off, slept in and had a lot of energy. PIus I was feeling guilty about eating the frosting I made for my son's Cake Auction, so I wanted to burn more calories.. I have a wicked sweet tooth and it was just to tempting.
    Any how I did level 2 tonight and feel like I pulled a muscle or something in my knee during the lunge /curl thing. Had to stand still for the arm curls until the pain went away. Feeling like i like level 1 much more at this point. and will probably start switching between them. Dont even want to think about Level 3.

Oh and Janet sorry to hear aobut your dog. That really sucks!!
  • Sweettart
    Options
    Janet I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I bet it is very hard!

I had a great LAST workout for level 1! I burned 208 calories and hoping to get day 1 of level 2 done today too!!