Modern Day Pin-up Girls - WEEK 4

Options

Replies

• RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Hey there, Ladies!

I'd like to join this group if that's alright.

I started MFP a week ago - Starting weight was 232, weighed in this morning at 225!

Thanks!

Welcome
  • Hannahrenee86
    Options
    My weight this week is 174.0lbs.
  • VBos
    VBos Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    150.2, apparently i'm not very serious about this... i dont know what my deal is. I get to 146 then think i can eat whatever the f*** i want, then the next thing you know i'm back to 150. ive been between these weights for the last 6 months. UGH!!! Not okay!!
  • js775219
    js775219 Posts: 98
    Options
    Good morning, 240.4 this morning, so a 3-lb loss; It should have been more, but Friday, Saturday and Sunday I ate way too much and the worst kind of foods. So I am back on the bandwagon today!!! Have a happy Monday!
  • Arielnesika
    Arielnesika Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    264.2 today
  • HeatherShrinking
    HeatherShrinking Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Had a great week last week and was down a lot of Friday... then the weekend came and I blew it. I'm at 245.8
  • nam14uk
    nam14uk Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    143.5 for me this week!
  • sassy_2280
    Options
    So I'm up 2 this week, 168, sorry guys! I'm about to start, been working way to hard so I've been giving in to my cravings.
  • frostiegurl
    frostiegurl Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Weighing in at 192 for this week. So hoping to make it to the 180s by next weigh in. Super stoked at my continued progress.

Great job to all of you ladies for sticking with it and all the amazing successes you've had this week.

:drinker:
  • jaxcpotter
    jaxcpotter Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    238.3 this week - a 2.9 pound loss! Feels great after a couple of weeks with less than 1 pound lost. Keep it up, ladies!
  • kateopotato
    kateopotato Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    224.0! :) I'm happy with that number for this week
  • beeruin
    beeruin Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Weighing in at 208 this morning ladies.
  • Helinah26
    Helinah26 Posts: 288
    Options
    233 hmm this shall be interesting to see the next few weeks what happens with my weight since all i can rely on is eating good since i wont be able to exercise.
  • Serenitytoo
    Serenitytoo Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    I am still the same this week at 218. I hope to beat the rest of this cold today and get back into a workout routine.
  • starkiss100
    starkiss100 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Last week was good, but I was dehydrated this weekend, so I am gonna weigh in tomorrow for a more truer number on the scale. Don't want to show too big of a loss if it's not true!:smooched:
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Everyone's doing great.....

I weigh in today at 176.5 ...I'm so happy but scared cause TOM is around the corner
    hope I can keep my bloating at bay
  • blueviolet20
    blueviolet20 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Ugh.....bad day, bad bad day....somehow I gained nearly 2 1/2 pounds overnight...I'm at 164.8 today! OMG! Okay, so I know how I did that....I ate a crap ton of junk food yesterday! I'm kind of disgusted by myself right now. I need to PICK IT UP!
  • Octomonkey
    Octomonkey Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Still no change this week... I haven't been doing that well. Have been really unmotivated and homesick. Made some bad choices as well... but I'm gonna make this week a better one
  • sheilabennett
    Options
    189.0 I can't win.
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    189.0 I can't win.

I checked out your diary to see if I could offer any suggestions. On the days you logged, though they may just not be complete, you aren't even getting 1200 calories. If that's true, try eating more nutritious foods and getting those calories up, dear. :flowerforyou: