What makes you feel sexy/attractive??

Options
12346»

Replies

• Rocki_
    Rocki_ Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    personally, I think the word sexy is too often linked to sexual appeal for the purpose of having sex.

that said, I prefer to be seen as a whole package and not just a physical being. of course I know this is difficult for most of us to do because vision is one of our strongest senses and we are genetically wired toward physical attraction for the purpose of survival of species. still, knowing that I'm being checked out is not something I'm comfortable with.

and yet, when a man is being discreet in his checking me out, I have great respect for that. not sure why.

as for what makes me feel attractive? I'd have to say, with great Eros vanity, the image I see in the mirror when I'm liking and accepting it. when I'm not liking or accepting my reflection, I'm the last person I want to see lol!

AMEN, Sistah!!
  • traceybarbour
    traceybarbour Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    A compliment..followed by "Are you married?"
  • Rocki_
    Rocki_ Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    A really good workout where I KNOW I've kicked some butt.... or getting all dolled up in my LBD (Little Black Dress) and a pair of 4" heels. I'm 5'8 in bare feet so when I have those heels on.... WHEW!
  • robbiesangel
    Options
    When my husband can't seem to get enough of me and when he tells me I'm beautiful, sexy, hot (which he does alot). It makes me feel great!