Wish MFP had an annual convention/gathering?

Options
1235»

Replies

• rockabyesarojane
    Options
    i LOVE this idea! It would be great to be able to meet the people that have been so supportive along the way! Plus having speakers talk about tips and tricks for your training scheduel, talking about maintenance, and also it would be great to have some sort of mental health speakers too because when people go through a process like this it changes EVERYTHING. Alot of people have trouble seeing the new them or still feel like "the fat girl/guy"

i can think of so many good seminars to recommend for it! (i used to work in event planning if you can't tell. lol!)
  • rockabyesarojane
    Options
    id be down for a cruise! never been on one yet and have always wanted to. this would be a perfect excuse! although, a weekend somewhere would be more affordable for most ppl i imagine.
  • proverbs31chick
    proverbs31chick Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    i LOVE this idea! It would be great to be able to meet the people that have been so supportive along the way! Plus having speakers talk about tips and tricks for your training scheduel, talking about maintenance, and also it would be great to have some sort of mental health speakers too because when people go through a process like this it changes EVERYTHING. Alot of people have trouble seeing the new them or still feel like "the fat girl/guy"

i can think of so many good seminars to recommend for it! (i used to work in event planning if you can't tell. lol!)

I was thinking the same thing, having seminars/workshops set up regarding health and fitness. Man I wish we could get this ball rolling.