Ladies! Pantie lines at the gym, how do you avoid them??

Options
Do you have a favorite pantie that doesnt show ? do you go for a thong? or do you go without at all?:blushing: I am really having a hard time with finding just the right panty, and I am sick of buying new ones all the time, trying to find the right one. I have t he double whammy of teaching classes, and being up in front of 30 + people and know they are staring at my butt and my panty lines. I have tried it all, and I still struggle with this .
HELP! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    I'm curious about everyone's answers too.
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    I always wear a thong cause I HATE wedgies. It's the only time I wear thongs except for really nice dresses that absolutely cannot have panty lines!
  • believetoachieve
    believetoachieve Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Lol, I wouldn't worry that everyone's staring at your underwear lines.. they're probably concentrating on themselves! That being said, just wear a thong, lace panties that properly fit (if they dont cut in, they wont be visible), or go commando. :wink: I wear a thong myself. It's unhygienic to wear no undies, and I don't like how panties ride up my bum cheeks, lol.
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    I always wear a thong cause I HATE wedgies. It's the only time I wear thongs except for really nice dresses that absolutely cannot have panty lines!

I wear one DAILY , BUT , I just can not do it at the gym, they do not stay in place with all the kicks, lunges, squats, ect.....

NEXT !
  • believetoachieve
    Options
    The kind I love the MOST are these ones. The band is lace, so it doesn't "cut in" to your hips/flab/whatever lol. Every company has them too.. I've bought/seen them at la senza, aerie, victoria's secret, etc etc!

lace_thong_bikini.jpg
  • Tamishumate
    Options
    Lol, I wouldn't worry that everyone's staring at your underwear lines.. they're probably concentrating on themselves! That being said, just wear a thong, lace panties that properly fit (if they dont cut in, they wont be visible), or go commando. :wink: I wear a thong myself. It's unhygienic to wear no undies, and I don't like how panties ride up my bum cheeks, lol.

When I am up there, leading a class, YES, they are staring at my butt, Even more so when I tell them to check out my form, LOL
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    I wear one DAILY , BUT , I just can not do it at the gym, they do not stay in place with all the kicks, lunges, squats, ect.....

NEXT !

Really? I wear a tiny string one. I got a bunch at Rue 21 and I bought them small so they're tight and stay in place. Now of course they're all too big and I need to get new ones!
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    Wear boxers :P
  • Tamishumate
    Options
    The kind I love the MOST are these ones. The band is lace, so it doesn't "cut in" to your hips/flab/whatever lol. Every company has them too.. I've bought/seen them at la senza, aerie, victoria's secret, etc etc!

lace_thong_bikini.jpg

LMAO, YES, I have had those from VS .hmmmm
  • AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    Wear mesh athletic gear instead of tight stuff if you're so worried about it.
  • zenchik115
    zenchik115 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I dont like wearing a thong to workout either...i wear one everyday but when I am really working out it drives me insane! I wear UnderArmour boy shorts...with the reg UA undies you will still get lines...but I have found the boyshorts come down far enough that I dont have pantie lines...just my preference...goodluck :) oh and I saw your ticker...congrats woman! good work :)
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options

NEXT !

no offense but eww! I cannot wear a thong at the gym. not when i know i'm going to be sweating.

Tammy you need to get these, VICTORIA SECRET LACE WAIST BOYSHORT ....trust me i am a big booty girl and any move I make usually gives me wedgies haha.
    V319556.jpg

click here===> http://www.victoriassecret.com/ss/Satellite?ProductID=1265445908918&c=Page&cid=1300104437192&pagename=vsdWrapper

Not only are these wedgie free, they stay in place, no VPL are SEXY AND COMFY :bigsmile:

My VS currently has these 7 for $25 which is pretty damn good if u ask me.

Be careful tho, don't get the lace trim hipster, that is wedgie central. hahah:noway:
  • husker_gal
    husker_gal Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    I am curious about this too. I have panties that I LOVE for jeans and work pants but they are not good for working out because of panty lines too...I also sweat A LOT when I work out so my shirt is wet and my :blushing: butt cheek/thigh line gets wet lines too :blushing: Any ideas on disguising this?
  • believetoachieve
    Options

When I am up there, leading a class, YES, they are staring at my butt, Even more so when I tell them to check out my form, LOL

I know, but I meant that it doesn't really matter to most people who peek! When I go to group fitness classes, I know that the leader is gonna have some panty malfunctions at some point - we're all human! I've "seen" her panty lines, but I don't really "notice" them, if you know what I mean. It's so easy to overlook.. so don't stress it too much - we're all in the same ballpark! :flowerforyou:
  • skinnylizzard
    skinnylizzard Posts: 460 Member
    Options

lace_thong_bikini.jpg
    That's exactly the kind I wear, they're great,,,you get fairly good coverage, so there is no "flossing" yet they don't show because the lace is so flat.
  • red01angel
    red01angel Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Commando!
  • believetoachieve
    Options
    I am curious about this too. I have panties that I LOVE for jeans and work pants but they are not good for working out because of panty lines too...I also sweat A LOT when I work out so my shirt is wet and my :blushing: butt cheek/thigh line gets wet lines too :blushing: Any ideas on disguising this?

Wear dark colours. Black works best.. grey works WORST! Cotton also shows sweat, whereas polyester doesn't. :bigsmile:
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    I never really gave this much thought. I mostly have baggy workout "wind pants" cause I'm too lazy to buy new clothes til I get a little closer to my goal...in my "yoga pants" that are more form fitting they can probably see panty lines, but if they're staring at my fat *kitten* while I'm jogging ever so slowly on the treadmill...they deserve it. LOL.
  • skinnylizzard
    skinnylizzard Posts: 460 Member
    Options

NEXT !
    If you have a generous booty, as do I, these will definatly show panty lines!

no offense but eww! I cannot wear a thong at the gym. not when i know i'm going to be sweating.

Tammy you need to get these, VICTORIA SECRET LACE WAIST BOYSHORT ....trust me i am a big booty girl and any move I make usually gives me wedgies haha.
    V319556.jpg

click here===> http://www.victoriassecret.com/ss/Satellite?ProductID=1265445908918&c=Page&cid=1300104437192&pagename=vsdWrapper

Not only are these wedgie free, they stay in place, no VPL are SEXY AND COMFY :bigsmile:

My VS currently has these 7 for $25 which is pretty damn good if u ask me.

Be careful tho, don't get the lace trim hipster, that is wedgie central. hahah:noway:
  • DangerRanger
    DangerRanger Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    can i bump this?!? :laugh: