Ladies! Pantie lines at the gym, how do you avoid them??

Options

Replies

• fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,311 Member
    Options
    Oh and I HATE thongs. They feel and look awful! And you can totally tell if the person in front of you in class is wearing one. It's more obvious than VPL.
  • lyndsloo
    lyndsloo Posts: 242
    Options
    Tami, come to the dark side and go commando. Let your freak flag fly, Ms. Shumate!! You won't regret it. I promise...hahahahaha
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    I pretty much don't wear anything most of the time...
  • downthedrain
    Options
    going without creates major wedgies! go with a thong
  • evseqvar
    evseqvar Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Victoria's Secret hip huggers are so comfy and don't really show. I don't like the combination of thongs with sweat, eww!! Or just go panty-less...
  • SoFLYFireman
    SoFLYFireman Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    <
    Betcha cant tell what i'm wearing ;)
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    Tami, come to the dark side and go commando. Let your freak flag fly, Ms. Shumate!! You won't regret it. I promise...hahahahaha

I have tried that , since all my instructor friends go that way, but I do not like it :grumble: Love ya Lynds!!!

As for the feedback and suggestions on this thread, Thank you! I figured with as many ladies on here there would be some great suggestions, as I know I am not the only one who thinks about this topic.

:drinker:
  • rmarshalla
    rmarshalla Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I wear Hanes brand Seamless classic bikinis :D. They are WONDERFUL, super super soft, and show no lines at all. AND you can get them at Walmart and Target for cheap!! Highly reccommended! ANd they're gaurenteed to NOT ride up :).
  • believetoachieve
    believetoachieve Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    My fat *kitten* is not wearing lace, thong or boy/boxer shorts...Thats just me and after reading this post....im still not changing to please someone looking at my *kitten* at the gym so that I dont have a panty line for them....

I believe the original poster was hoping to find a brand of underwear that works for HER, not to suggest that everyone else be concerned about their panty lines. No one was asking YOU to change.... :tongue:
  • believetoachieve
    believetoachieve Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Oh and I HATE thongs. They feel and look awful! And you can totally tell if the person in front of you in class is wearing one. It's more obvious than VPL.

Maybe it's the type of thong you've tried that gave you a bad experience? My thongs are actually more comfy than "regular" full-coverage underwear. They're softer, no lines, don't ride up, and don't "cut" into my hips/leg/etc. They also let my bum cheeks breathe lol, and reduce bum sweating (gross, I know). They feel fabulous, and there's absolutely zero chance that anyone can see the outline of it. There's no way anyone would know, whether I'm in front of them or not! If you can see that the person next to you is wearing a thong, she's wearing the wrong size! :laugh:
  • LAURENBETH200
    LAURENBETH200 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Lol I wear thongs nowdays , first time at the gym I wore tight grey yoga pants and normal knickers that I wear to work , after 30 minutes on the runnig machine little to my knowledge , the yoga pants due to the sweat my knickers were on display plainly
    like nooooo only noticed once back to the changing room and I had a guy behind me the whole time , also constant riding up my bottom not comfortable and trying to hide behind the machines whilst plucking them out so awkward .
  • PwrLftr82
    PwrLftr82 Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I just have a couple of kick-*kitten* pairs of (expensive) pants from Athleta that don't show panty lines no matter what kind of undies I'm wearing.
  • LAURENBETH200
    LAURENBETH200 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    One of my boyfriends told me some guys perv out on panty lines , how could someone get turned on by a sweaty pair of knickers showing through your trousers lol

• susanb573
    susanb573 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    People actually look to see if we have panty lines? At the gym? Seriously? Wow.
  • Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    Options
    don't wear underwear? many work out pants already have the liner built in.
  • NoelFigart1
    NoelFigart1 Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    People stare at other people's butts in the gym? Damn, I guess I'm naive and missing out. I thought the point was to work out.
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,933 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    It doesn't matter. So many people ask this and I do wonder how they get through life if it's such a big concern. Why not just go buy a bunch of styles and see what works for you? The fat on every woman's bum is different and panties will therefore sit/show differently. I don't know why panty lines are the devil. I could careless if someone can see them at the gym.

As for commando? I'd rather have people see my panty lines than my vag. I do not know why so many women don't realize you can see right though the majority of workout pants.
  • Yakelmeyer
    Yakelmeyer Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    If you are totally married to underpants and cannot live without them by going commando, then try Commando: http://www.wearcommando.com/?gclid=CIDPotavh8ICFYVhfgodXlUAiQ. I swear by them; they will never show no matter what you're wearing (yoga pants, silk dressies, etc.). They usually have a decent selection on sale. There are a few knock offs out there which I have tried and they definitely are not as good. Enjoy!
  • abcmommyx3
    abcmommyx3 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I really actually don't care if I have panty lines at the gym. No ones really staring at my bum anyway
  • aylajane
    aylajane Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    Get bike shorts with the built in liner (like panty hose has) - no undies needed