Ladies! Pantie lines at the gym, how do you avoid them??

Options

Replies

• pumpkin11
    pumpkin11 Posts: 24
    Options
    I always wear a thong. I got seamless ones in Dunnes I think and they are fab, so comfy and stretchy and you can't even see a line from them :)
  • JenniferH81
    JenniferH81 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Commando!

Exactly!

yep! I hate undergarments. socks... underwear. ugh so restricting.
  • fuzzymel
    fuzzymel Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I don't understand whats wrong with lines. I mean who is staring at my butt anyway?
  • LesliePierceRN
    LesliePierceRN Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Definitely thongs. I put my underwear on each day depending on what day it is.. whether it's a workout day or a rest day. Actually, I prefer to wear thongs most of the time anyway, because my panties are going to end up up there anyway, and I prefer as little fabric as possible in there. I do have a friend who runs in her regular underwear (under her tights) and I've been on her for months to get rid of those panty lines!
  • katapple
    katapple Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    I don't understand whats wrong with lines. I mean who is staring at my butt anyway?

Thank you! I was beginning to think I was the only one who could care less about pantie lines...so what... I have underwear on...whoopdedo! :laugh:

Although, good luck to finding something that works for you :happy:
  • feliciapeters
    Options
    I dont even care. I doubt that anyone is THAT interested in my *kitten*. Maybe when I lose 40 more lbs I'll care but not now. Plus i wear a hugh t-shirt that cover pretty much everything
  • missjay001
    Options
    Thongs that fit perfect, not too tight, not too loose
  • FemininGuns
    FemininGuns Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I always use thongs and if no thongs are close by, then it's commando!
  • DarkAngel864
    DarkAngel864 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I personally go commando, but it's the gym!!! The one place I'm sweating my butt off!! No make up, ill-fitting clothes due to weight loss, hair up in a pony. I could care less about panty lines when I'm feeling the burn. I'd dare someone to say something to me when I'm in the zone :laugh:
  • jmhigg1020
    jmhigg1020 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I don't really care what I look like - at that point, as I'm practically unconscious from working out, if someone stares at my butt, I'll have to take it as a compliment that anyone even noticed it!!!! The rest of me looks so awful, I kind of forget about that part....and I wear a longer T shirt.....
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    I like the Victoria's Secret hipsters as well. They fit great and I can do just about anything in them.
    I've also gone commando.
    I recently tried wearing a thong while working out. It wasn't as bad as I thought. I might do it again.
    Most of the time I am in yoga pants. I don't pay attention to the sweat. I think it's sexy actually. :wink:
    I've never had someone comment on my sweatiness in disgust. They're usually impressed.
  • suzycreamcheese
    suzycreamcheese Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    Thongs that fit perfect, not too tight, not too loose

good point. A too tight thong line is awful
  • Scubasab
    Scubasab Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Great suggestions!!! Thanks for all of the tips girls!!! :drinker:
  • jewelzz
    jewelzz Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    QUOTE:

The kind I love the MOST are these ones. The band is lace, so it doesn't "cut in" to your hips/flab/whatever lol. Every company has them too.. I've bought/seen them at la senza, aerie, victoria's secret, etc etc!

Its a thong for me to,always from VS
  • mommymovingmountains
    mommymovingmountains Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Try Victoria's Secret cheekies panties. They are lace in the shape of a V in the back and front without that line of elastic.
  • kelsully
    kelsully Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    Least of my concerns...don't avoid them...don't pay them anymind....I figure I am not the only one there wearing undies who cares if people see the evidence
  • EHuntRN
    EHuntRN Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I must be naive...cause who cares about having a panty line while working out...I wear panties and I'm sure I have a panty line...but it never crossed my mind that that wasnt proper gym ettiquette....My fat *kitten* is not wearing lace, thong or boy/boxer shorts...Thats just me and after reading this post....im still not changing to please someone looking at my *kitten* at the gym so that I dont have a panty line for them....
  • fuzzymel
    fuzzymel Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I must be naive...cause who cares about having a panty line while working out...I wear panties and I'm sure I have a panty line...but it never crossed my mind that that wasnt proper gym ettiquette....My fat *kitten* is not wearing lace, thong or boy/boxer shorts...Thats just me and after reading this post....im still not changing to please someone looking at my *kitten* at the gym so that I dont have a panty line for them....

I totally agree.

I am shocked some would rather be vain then comfortable.
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    Try Victoria's Secret cheekies panties. They are lace in the shape of a V in the back and front without that line of elastic.

i guess these provide NO VPL but it FEELS uncomfortable to be for working out. wearing it during the day however is quite comfortable, just not for movement and working out
  • ItsAMyDolmioDay
    Options
    Try sloggi shorts under tight exercise trousers (like yoga pants) :-)