Support/Accountability for 300+ gals (sorry guys)

Options
123457»

Replies

• Kimmer2011
    Kimmer2011 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Tami, I'm sorry your husband is acting like that. Hang in there and keep doing what you need to do! :flowerforyou:
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    Tami, I'm so sorry to hear your news. Wishing you strength.
  • idahogirl71
    idahogirl71 Posts: 1,110 Member
    Options
    My personal update ~~ my hubby came back home and we are doing really well. We are working out together in the gym now and are doing more things together. We both want our marriage to work and are dealing with the issues that nearly cost our marriage. Thank you all for your support :heart:

I will get caught up on everything that has been going on tomorrow :). Have a good night all and I will be back to post more in the morning!

tami
  • idahogirl71
    Options
    My personal update ~~ my hubby came back home and we are doing really well. We are working out together in the gym now and are doing more things together. We both want our marriage to work and are dealing with the issues that nearly cost our marriage. Thank you all for your support :heart:

I will get caught up on everything that has been going on tomorrow :). Have a good night all and I will be back to post more in the morning!

tami
  • Ali_TSO
    Ali_TSO Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Awwwwwwwwwwwww, Tami that's GREAT news!!! :drinker: :flowerforyou: :happy:

I think my hubby's starting to come around to wanting to join my "health kick"! He suggested the other day that we join a gym, so we did. I'm excited to start going tomorrow! :smile:
  • lauragoat
    lauragoat Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    bump
  • idahogirl71
    Options
    Hey ladies.....update and NSV ~~ In the first 7 days of June I have exercised 626 minutes and burned 6273 calories. I am stoked about it though the scale is once again not going down. I am fluctuating with 5 pounds, but so long as I don't go above that 5 that I have allotted myself I am okay with it.

Hope everyone is doing well....I see that some of the ladies have not logged on for awhile. I sent a msg to some of them, but have not heard back from them. Hopefully they return soon with updates on their progress.
  • idahogirl71
    Options
    Today was an EXCELLENT day exercise wise for me! The eating, not so good. But I decided that yesterday and today I would not count calories or worry about it and then I'm hitting it hard again tomorrow. But I did go ahead and log all my food for yesterday and today just so I had an idea of where I was at. Even with "pigging out" I was under the recommendation for calories. So I guess I was not as BAD as I thought I was!

Anyway, today's exercise minutes were 241 which burned an amazing 1737 calories. And I did Wii boxing for the first time which totally wore me out. I feel good though. I have been afraid to try it because it looks hard just watching my husband do it, but I decided I need to add new exercise into my life.

So, my minutes exercised / calories burned so far for June are:
    1 ~ 320 min 2949 cal
    2 ~ 78 min 736 cal
    3 ~ 75 min 714 cal
    4 ~ 90 min 1308 cal
    5 ~ 0 min 0 cal
    6 ~ 0 min 0 cal
    7 ~ 63 min 566 cal
    8 ~ 241 min 1737 cal
    for at total this far of:
    867 minutes and 8010 calories burned in just 8 short days!! I am hoping to be able to keep going at this rate for the entire month....we shall see
  • Kimmer2011
    Options
    Reeeeeeally went off track this week. Gained almost three pounds. But I'm already working on getting back in the groove, and I know it will come off again.
  • idahogirl71
    Options
    Glad to see you're back....we all have our off track days, the important thing is getting back on track and not giving up!! That gain will be off before you know it. Have a great day!!!!!
  • Kimmer2011
    Options
    I actually started using MFP's food journal instead of just the Excel spreadsheet I've been doing. It's nice to be able to see fat, fiber, protein breakdowns as well as calories.

So I think I can say that today, I've been on track. Next up: tomorrow!
  • idahogirl71
    Options
    Happy Fabulous Fat Fighting Friday all ~~

I agree that seeing the breakdown of food is very helpful. And once you enter your foods a few times you will just know from memory what is good for you and what you can have without going over on calories, etc. I love that I can walk into the store and not have to read every label anymore because I know what my favorite foods contain and can "allow" myself to splurge by saving on calories throughout the day.

tami :heart:
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    bump:flowerforyou:
  • idahogirl71
    Options
    Today was not such a good day eating -- I convinced my hubby to go eat fast food with me today and did the calories ever add up :sad: I ate more calories today than I have in a LONG time!!

Exercise was average....I need to get back on track with that and get in MORE minutes each day.

June exercise:
    1 ~ 320 min 2949 cal
    2 ~ 78 min 736 cal
    3 ~ 75 min 714 cal
    4 ~ 90 min 1308 cal
    5 ~ 0 min 0 cal
    6 ~ 0 min 0 cal
    7 ~ 63 min 566 cal
    8 ~ 241 min 1737 cal
    9 ~ 101 min 817 cal
    10~ 30 min 213 cal
    11 ~ 70 min 754 cal

Hope all are doing well.....have a great night and a Super Sunday!!

tami :heart:
  • Kimmer2011
    Options
    I need to get back on (heh--I just typed "bacon" instead of "back on" and had to fix it. I think my Freudian slip is showing!) the exercise wagon as well. I'm on my way out for a walk shortly, because it really does set the tone for my day.

(I went to high school & college in Idaho, and every time I see your name, I think about how much I want to go back! :happy: )
  • idahogirl71
    Options
    Where did you got o school at in Idaho? I absolutely love it here - born and raised in North Idaho, but my hubby wants to move out of Idaho so we are looking at Florida, Arizona, Nevada, and Oregon as possible choices.
  • PhoenixRising17
    PhoenixRising17 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    sorry I have been absent from this thread for a while...I've been doing this challenge and its everything I can do to keep up with everything going on in there but I just wanted yall to know Im not slacking off and am still here! :) Hope everyone is having a good week!!
  • idahogirl71
    Options
    Hey Krispy~~ glad to hear you are doing okay. I completely understand the challenge thing...I am in 2 other groups and am trying to stay caught up with both of those challenges and keep this thread going as well.

My update: Haven't been on here other than to log my exercise for a couple of days so here are this months totals:

1st - 7th = 626 min / 6,273 cal burned
    8th-14th = 1,173 min / 10,905 cal burned
    15th = 110 min / 1,547 cal burned
    16th = 140 min / 1,199 cal burned
  • Kimmer2011
    Options
    I went to ISU in Pocatello. I've never been to the panhandle, but the mountains in central ID are my favorite place in the world! Really want to get a vacation there sometime.
  • idahogirl71
    Options
    Only have a minute to check in.....and I'm off to work.

Today is 5 months on this journey. I am happy that in that time I have lost 46 pounds, but am also sad that I have not reached my June goal thanks to yet another month and a half long plateau. I am still fluctuating with 5 stupid pounds. I am zigzagging my calories now trying to get my body moving downward in this journey.

Hope you all have a great day!!

Tami