Starting "30 day shred" 4/18/11.. anyone want to join???

Options

Replies

• Kat0310
    Kat0310 Posts: 341
    Options
    I know I'm way behind you guys but did my Day 6 of Level 1 30DS. I think I may end up moving to Level 2 either this weekend or on Monday though....

Have a great day!
  • Helena4
    Helena4 Posts: 124
    Options
    I know I'm jumping in towards the end of your shred - but I am starting this weekend (waiting for my DVD to arrive, I'm praying it comes tomorrow!)

Just been reading some posts, just a few questions - what should I log this as in my diary? and, how much should i expect to burn? I only want to loose 2 inches off my tummy as I am near the end of my weightloss and I am 100lbs (I'm very short :blushing: and petite but carried all the weight on my tummy) any help would be great. Thankyou
  • qtpiesmom
    qtpiesmom Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Helen this is a get program for toning thats for sure tummy well she works that big time
    Im a big girl and I burn 180 - 200 each session.

For everyone that isnt going to be done in 5 days cause Im not I havent been doing it everyday so Im only on day 15.
    Are we still gonna keep going on this thread?
  • sgebo292
    sgebo292 Posts: 1
    Options
    Yes I would love to join! I have tried to do it before and it was really hard by myeself!!
  • Kat0310
    Options
    I am going on day 7 tomorrow of Level 1 so I do plan on continuing. I was thinking about moving on to Level 2 sometime this weekend, I've done Level 2 before and I may need a little more than 10 days on it anyway...lol. When I log it in I use the "circuit training" choice and put it as 30 minutes, it ends up being a little over 300 calories.

Welcome to the thread :)
  • qtpiesmom
    Options
    I am going on day 7 tomorrow of Level 1 so I do plan on continuing. I was thinking about moving on to Level 2 sometime this weekend, I've done Level 2 before and I may need a little more than 10 days on it anyway...lol. When I log it in I use the "circuit training" choice and put it as 30 minutes, it ends up being a little over 300 calories.

I used to enter it that way too and it would show around 350 for me but I got a HRM and it was way less :(
  • Kat0310
    Options

I used to enter it that way too and it would show around 350 for me but I got a HRM and it was way less :(

Ooh, that stinks. I guess I need to go ahead and get a HRM. Thanks for the info :)
  • qtpiesmom
    Options

Just take about 100 away is what I did for a while

Ooh, that stinks. I guess I need to go ahead and get a HRM. Thanks for the info :)
  • amodom
    amodom Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Checking in
  • kaylah_x
    kaylah_x Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    How are you going? :)
  • Kat0310
    Options
    Did my Day 7 of Level 1 this morning :)

Have a great day everyone!!!
  • tishaloses
    tishaloses Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I just bought this DVD this week!!! Haven't started it yet so this will be perfect!!!
  • Kat0310
    Options
    Did my Day 8 of Level 1 this morning :)

Have a great day!
  • TS65
    TS65 Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Just so you know - anyone starting this week or next, there's a new thread of newbies starting. Come join us there!
  • Kat0310
    Options
    Day 9 Level 1 done :)

Have a great day everyone!
  • bellyto5k
    bellyto5k Posts: 26
    Options
    Im in!! What level are we starting at?? I did it for awhile and made it to level 3 modified on some of the moves... so Im guessing I'll start at 2. Got to go buy a measuring tape today to see how chubby my start measurements are!! Thanks for this idea, love doing it together with people to stay on track... last time I tried I made it a 10 Day Shred.... and 10 days does not shred anything :)
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Happy sunday!!! Hope everyone is doing well.. I have 2 days left on 30DS and will repost my measurements Tuesday Morning after measurements:smile:

Good Luck to all the newbies starting 30DS.. "you can do it" keep us updated on all y'alls results, will be cheering you on:wink:

I am thinking about starting shred-it w/Jillian 5/23 if anyone wants to check it out with me:wink:

I hope you all have a wonderful week of being "shredded"

"Positive motivation + Positive Energy= Positive results"

~Rachel~
  • Kat0310
    Options
    Day my Day 10 of Level 1, gonna move on to Level 2 tomorrow! :)

Have a great day everyone!
  • kaylah_x
    kaylah_x Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    My 30DS ends today...more like 26 for me since i got slack towards the end...Stats are 4.5kg loss & 8.75in... Which is 22.5cm & i like that number heaps better lol..... But yay that i finally stayed with it longer than my usual quitting stage of only a few days!
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Good morning all!!!

Today was my last day on 30DS.. so here are my results!!!!:smile:

((starting measurements)) ((ending measurements))

neck- 16 15 1/4
    waist-53 1/2 47 1/2
    hips-51 1/2 50
    thigh-24 22 1/4
    chest-49 45
    upper arm-16 14 1/2

starting weight was 224 today's weight 209

so a total= inches loss was 16 1/2
    and lbs loss= 15:wink:

I am very happy with my results.. please up date as everyone finishes 30DS:wink:

""The challenges aren't there to stop you...they're there to help you grow"
    ~Rachel~