HOLY TOLEDO!!! What's the biggest calorie shock you've had

Options
14567810»

Replies

• maarbo
    maarbo Posts: 22
    Options
    Movie theater popcorn! ~600 calories for a small bag?
  • RedL1988
    RedL1988 Posts: 55
    Options
    HOW MANY CALORIES ARE IN FRIES.. ANYWHERE REALLY. THAT WAS THE KILLER FOR ME.
  • Inlet
    Inlet Posts: 135
    Options
    This morning.... One cup of banana chips was 600 calories. :( I love those things but Ill never be able to save enough to eat them!
  • rdmchugh
    rdmchugh Posts: 76
    Options
    Outback Queensland Salad (w/ Bleu Cheese Dressing) [1 salad] (1074.7 cal/81.0g fat/5.0g fiber/28.2g carbs/57.2g protein/1977.8mg sodium/28.2g saturated fat) 29

I used to eat it without the dressing and croutons, but still! No more!

Edit: The 29 at the end is Weight Watcher points - 29 is my allowance for the whole day!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,682 Member
    Options
    Today is Sunday, and since it's Sunday during lent I'm "allowed" to have what I gave up...pop. And I thought since I could have my pop, I could "just eat" too. Ready for my big shock!!!

For my typical Sunday Brunch: bacon and eggs, fried in bacon grease, 1/2 a hash brown patty, strawberry jam on whole wheat toast and OJ = 480 calories. Ok, I think not so good, but not so bad.

The I decide to go out to the movies with my tween daughter. We buy a large root beer and pop corn. I only drink and eat 1/3.
    639 calories!!!!!!

Now I'm in the hole and I've barely eaten! So should I still eat a healthy dinner? Or just go to bed already and start over tomorrow!

And now back to my original question: What's your biggest calories shock on MPF?!
    Amatuer. When I go I eat 2 hotdogs, nachos with cheese, popcorn and raisinettes......................1900 calories. Of course the morning of I do a good workout to help comp some of the calories.
  • Rosered3333
    Rosered3333 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    There was a steak salad at Applebee's and I wasn't shocked about the calories (430 calories) but I was shocked that there was about 3000 mg of sodium in what was mostly lettuce with dressing ON THE SIDE. On the other hand, it was a delicious salad.
  • Chunkabutt83
    Options
    my biggest shocker were these tiny frozen spicy burritos i love, i would eat 2-3 of them with 13 grams of fat each and prolly 8 Tbsp of spicy ranch with 16 fat in 2 Tbsp