*Pic Heavy* Before/After 196 to 130

Options
12346»

Replies

• kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    Work it, Hot Mama!!! Amazing! You look GREAT!! And I love your taste in Formals! :wink:

Your husband lost too... did you inspire him or vice versa? And is this something that you two work together at?

Way to rock it!! Thanks for the inspiration! :drinker:
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    You look great and fit!
  • AmesLee78
    AmesLee78 Posts: 111
    Options
    Wow hot mama! You look fabulous...Congrats!
  • NikkisNewStart
    NikkisNewStart Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    Work it, Hot Mama!!! Amazing! You look GREAT!! And I love your taste in Formals! :wink:

Your husband lost too... did you inspire him or vice versa? And is this something that you two work together at?

Way to rock it!! Thanks for the inspiration! :drinker:
    Thank you! My husband definitely inspired me. He is a runner and has completed 5 marathons and countless other halfs, 10ks, and 5ks. He had to have surgery and pins placed in his toe which led to some running down time for him. The doctor said he has never seen a patient run again so soon after surgery. He inspires me daily to push through, no matter what! When life gives you lemons- make lemonade. Now I'm not the fat frumpy wife at the races anymore! I'm the fit mama, pushing 2 babies in a stroller, with 3 more at my heels having people ask- are they all yours?!? lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!