12 Wks Till Summer Challenge - 8 Wks To Go!!!

Options

Replies

• FierceFeline
    Options

I might have to do 30 day shred next...you have amazing results!

why thank you! it is definitely definitely worth it! once you push past the 3rd or 4th day, your body gets the hang of it. it's amazing to watch your body adapt and gain stamina!
  • sgk0411
    sgk0411 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    highest at 222 right before I got pregnant last year before I got pregnant
    and now i'm at 168 4 months post baby. still a little while to go.
  • Jenyfur1
    Jenyfur1 Posts: 361
    Options
    Ok... I didn't get a pic done but here are my measurements:
    Start 1/23 Today 4/12
    Wt: 162.6 lbs 155.8
    Wst: 39.5 " 35.5
    Bust 39.5 " 36.5
    Hip 43 " 40
    Arms 11.5 " 11
    Thigh 22.5 " 21.5

I am pleased....about 1/2 way there...
  • LoveLiveLift
    LoveLiveLift Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the awesome chart! :smile:
    I don't have pictures but I'll post my measurements soon.
    And WTG to everyone who has posted so far! You guys are so inspiring! :flowerforyou:
  • AScarbrough19
    AScarbrough19 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Newmeat30 - Thank you so much for doing this amazing chart . It is so motivating! I have lost 4.87% since we started and would not be this inspired without all of you on this challenge. I wish I had taken pics or measurements but may do it now so I will have them in the future.
  • chickadee2010
    chickadee2010 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    I won't be able to do the picture, but I will post my measurements. I have them wrote down somewhere; I'll have to find them.
  • price805
    price805 Posts: 20
    Options
    Hips 40 to 38.75
    Waist 35 to 32
    Chest 35 to 33.5

Last summer I was actually smaller than this, because I had gotten down to 145 but then I started my new job and I put 15lbs back on. Fortunately, I have a very great working environment where almost everyone is interested in being fit either through diet or exercise.

Here's a picture of me at 170 where I was in Summer of 2009

[img]http://flickr.com/gp/61770094@N08/6vumL2 Here's a picture of me at 145 last August.[/img][img]http://flickr.com/gp/61770094@N08/02aH76 And this is me back at 155-160 in December.[/img][img]http://flic.kr/p/9y9SFP Hopefully the pictures post.[/img]
  • nimmi1302
    nimmi1302 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I would like to join too! Hope it;s not too late... can I join?
  • tethomas73
    tethomas73 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    THIS WEEK'S CHALLENGE: Post Your Progress

It's time to post progress pictures AND/OR measurements of yourself. So start looking for some pictures or break out the tape measure and get ready. We're about 1/3 of the way through our challenge, and it is a good time to look at the progress we havew made so far. Be brave...post your stats. :bigsmile:

FYI: If you don't know how to post pictures, here are some easy steps.
    1) Upload your picture to an online storage site like Flickr or PhotoBucket
    2) You might need to resize your picture (640x480 is a good size. Somewhere between 340 and 640)
    3) Copy the image code for the picture of your choosing (code will have at the beginning and at the end)
    4) Paste the code into the "reply" box on MFP
    5) **VERY IMPORTANT** Change the and to a lowercase img and /img or the picture won't show up.

Example:

thisisnotarealpicture.jpg

For the picture to show up you would have to change the capital IMG to lowercase img. :wink:

bump
  • Evarell
    Evarell Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    This morning I weighed in at 165.6.

However, yesterday I was ill and I'm probably dehydrated. I'd like to remove myself from consideration for the "lost the most this week" award because the number may be artificially low.
  • feliciapeters
    Options
    trying to post pics -
  • feliciapeters
    Options
    217lbs
    5616201096_f931827b0c.jpg
    217lbs by feepeters1, on Flickr

192lbs
    5616201098_45ee0b269b.jpg
    192lbs by feepeters1, on Flickr
  • JennS19
    JennS19 Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone!!! :) I'm hoping this week on Sunday my WI will be a lot better than this last week. :D
  • Sanya77
    Sanya77 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    @ FierceFeline!! you got great result. I started doing 30Ds last week but could not do more than 3 minutes after that for 2-3 days my body especially thigh muscles were sore. I still have dvd but was feeling like throwing it away. :grumble:
  • cocodp
    cocodp Posts: 164
    Options
    Great job everyone!

@Sanya77 - Don't give up! Do what you can and eventually you'll be able to do more and be proud of yourself for continuing :)
  • FierceFeline
    Options
    @ FierceFeline!! you got great result. I started doing 30Ds last week but could not do more than 3 minutes after that for 2-3 days my body especially thigh muscles were sore. I still have dvd but was feeling like throwing it away. :grumble:

Thank you!
    I felt the same the first few days. My calves felt locked up for a while and I didn't understand how I was supposed to move and continue exercise but I did so anyways. My thing has been dealing with sweating because I cant STAND it at all. After a while you'll increase weights, increase levels. I began with soda cans for weights, to soup cans, to 2lbs, to 5lbs.

You can do it! Once you hit 5 days and you'll notice a difference compared to when you began.
    I plan on doing the shred a second time around, beginning on level 2 this time.
  • cgeiser1
    cgeiser1 Posts: 145
    Options
    Measurments

Here are my measurements. The first ones were taken on 2/27 and the new ones were taken yesterday.

Can someone tell me if I've done them correctly? Waist (the top where I naturally bend over) Hips (over the top of my butt) Stomach (across my belly button)

waist 30 27.5

stomach 36 33

Hips 37 35
  • AccioPancakes
    Options
    Bump! I almost forgot about this challenge, but I have to leave for work in a couple of minutes so I'll post tomorrow. Not sure if I have any good pictures, but I'll post some measurements!
  • charlene77
    charlene77 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Bump, I'll post some measurements later :)
  • Evarell
    Evarell Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    My only old measurements are from December:

12/01/10 Neck 13.25 Waist 35.19 Hips 44
    4/13/11 Neck 13 Waist 34.75 Hips 43

Every little bit of progress counts, right?