Harry Potter Weight Loss Challenge! :)

Options

Replies

• laurabeerotten
    Options
    DH2 comes out on my birthday, so I have been looking forward to it for months.... what a fantastic gift to myself if I get to see DH2 with friends to celebrate my birthday and check in at a mini-goal weight the day before! Count me in!
  • kpadilla411
    Options
    I'm in bc this will help keep me on track. The dates are close to my mini goals.
  • Rosy67
    Rosy67 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Count me in for sure! Us UKers might get to see it a few hours before you guys in the USA ;) I promise no spoilers....
  • Lauriek70
    Lauriek70 Posts: 2,087 Member
    Options
    Count me in as well. I am also looking forward to the last movie.
  • Jonicha26
    Jonicha26 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    OH MY WORD. This just made my day... no joke. I am SO in! :D
  • shellybeelee
    Options
    yes yes yes =D i just joined today.. i'd love to be in this group
  • Smurfette64
    Options
    I have to join into this one - one of the main reasons I want to lose all my weight by Nov is because we are going to Universal Orlando to see HP - so hell yeah, count me in :flowerforyou:
  • jbently
    jbently Posts: 1
    Options
    today is my first time on here and found this. I love, love, love Harry and would love to join in.
  • Charice
    Charice Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Count me in!! The kids and I are doing a countdown so this will just be another way to count...and maybe get my kids involved in the weight loss journey! Thanks for the idea.
  • chrissymay4
    Options
    I'm definitely in!! My bday is the 10th of July, so that works out for one of my mini-goals!! GREAT IDEA!!
  • paronomasha
    Options
    Great idea! I'm definitely in! :)
  • UnoDiamante
    UnoDiamante Posts: 356
    Options
    Wow! We have a pretty big group already! Thanks for joining everyone! You are all awesome! don't forget to check back in on May 1st for the first weigh in, first challenge and the start of the daily Harry Potter trivia/quote/information of the day! :)
  • sms9497
    sms9497 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I would love to join in - how does it work?
  • UnoDiamante
    Options
    On May 1st you will weigh in for the first time, then every Sunday weigh in again with a final weigh in on the morning of July 14th (the night the movie comes out) :) I will try to post some kind of trivia, a quote or some interesting info about Harry Potter each day... We will also be posting challenges each week to encourage us to try something new or get more exercise in or eat better... :) Thanks for joining! :happy:
  • lidado
    lidado Posts: 41
    Options
    I am so freakin' excited about this!! I cannot wait!! And, I love the mini challenges mixed in with this main challenge, I need variety... Thanks again for starting this up!!

Lindsay
  • UnoDiamante
    Options
    :smile: The main challenge is to lose weight (with all of us here to support each other), the weekly "challenges" are to help us achieve the end goal.. :smile:
  • JD92
    JD92 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    oh my, i am SO SO in on this!!

i am the biggest HP fan. love it with all my heart. i bought Deathly Hallows Part 1 on monday and was beside myself once more with Dobby at the end...

im currently rereading Deathly Hallows, in preparation for the big day in July =)

Part 2 coming out coincides with my next big goal, to be under 200 by my holidays in July. im going to Florida with my family on the 10th, so i will be hitting up Harry Potter World (!!!) before going to see the movie the day it comes out over there.
  • Rosy67
    Rosy67 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    12 weeks to go.... :bigsmile:
  • UnoDiamante
    Options
    oh my, i am SO SO in on this!!

i am the biggest HP fan. love it with all my heart. i bought Deathly Hallows Part 1 on monday and was beside myself once more with Dobby at the end...

im currently rereading Deathly Hallows, in preparation for the big day in July =)

Part 2 coming out coincides with my next big goal, to be under 200 by my holidays in July. im going to Florida with my family on the 10th, so i will be hitting up Harry Potter World (!!!) before going to see the movie the day it comes out over there.

Awesome! Once law school is done I am re-reading the whole series..I went to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter last year for the preview before it was officially open...it was awesome! I waited in line at Olivanders 6 times trying to be chosen but he always chose a little kid or a handicapped person.. :(
  • KendraElmendorf
    KendraElmendorf Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    sooooo in!!!!