Harry Potter Weight Loss Challenge! :)

Options

Replies

• jyjin
    jyjin Posts: 3
    Options
    I am so happy that someone suggested this :)

Potterheads unite!

Needless to say, I'm in - this is perfect since my birthday follows shortly after DH2.
  • ray37
    ray37 Posts: 18
    Options
    I'm in as well!! I've never done a challenge before, and this one sounds awesome!!
  • darthwein
    darthwein Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm on board. What do you need to add me to the group? I currently weight 240lbs.

5481314.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • JDWBrown
    JDWBrown Posts: 16
    Options
    Count me in. I love Harry Potter and that can be a reward for weight loss on me. If I don't meet my mini goal I can't watch the movie in theatres.
  • JDWBrown
    Options
    Count me in. I love Harry Potter and that can be a reward for weight loss on me. If I don't meet my mini goal I can't watch the movie in theatres.
  • JDWBrown
    Options
  • JDWBrown
    Options
  • pumpkinpositive
    Options
    Haha very inventive, I'll join in too unless I discover the actual spell for weight loss in the meantime... :)
  • rebelontherun
    rebelontherun Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I've been a Harry Potter Fan(atic) since 4th grade lol, so basically since it first started. I think this is a fun idea!
  • UnoDiamante
    UnoDiamante Posts: 356
    Options
    Haha very inventive, I'll join in too unless I discover the actual spell for weight loss in the meantime... :)

haha...be sure to pass it on to the rest of us when you find it!
  • newmeat30
    newmeat30 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    I'm sooooo in!
  • aab1
    aab1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    I'm jumping in...can't wait to test out my HP knowledge!

BTW - Big SHOUT OUT to....UnoDiamante, chickadee2010, Maxylicious, paronomasha, sms9497 and eeyorelvr09
    What a small world it is in MFP! :flowerforyou:
  • hardin_c
    hardin_c Posts: 1
    Options
    I've grown up with Harry Potter. :) I'm totally bummed, but super siked for the last film. Man. You know I'm in. This is going to tie in with all of my goals. My diet plan is starting off slow, but I'm sure that it'll speed up with the new stuff we're doing at home. :D thanks for posting this guys!
  • ashade44
    ashade44 Posts: 27
    Options
    I'm in!! <3 Harry Potter, I've been reading HP since 6th grade, can't believe its the end :(
  • Katrob9
    Katrob9 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I'm in! :)
  • mmkay007
    mmkay007 Posts: 7
    Options
    Count me in! So excited!
  • UnoDiamante
    UnoDiamante Posts: 356
    Options
    I'm jumping in...can't wait to test out my HP knowledge!

BTW - Big SHOUT OUT to....UnoDiamante, chickadee2010, Maxylicious, paronomasha, sms9497 and eeyorelvr09
    What a small world it is in MFP! :flowerforyou:

I know right? It's nice to see familiar names with all the new ones... You guys area all awesome! You realize we have a group of almost 80 members?? Together we will make things happen! :) Everyone don't forget to check back in on May 1st with your start weight and goal weight for the challenge! :)
  • motherinme
    motherinme Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm IN! Gives me a reason to set goals further than tonight :-p Thanks and looking forward to this :)
  • eeyorelvr09
    eeyorelvr09 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the welcome. I noticed UnoDiamante from the Midsummer Meltdown challenge and hello to the others as well. I need to push myself to the end of summer and beyone. We have out engagement photo session on June 2nd which is the reason for my mini goal. I would love to see continuous progress and the fact that everyone is so supportive.
  • MelissaLB
    MelissaLB Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Count me in too! What a great idea!!