Harry Potter Weight Loss Challenge! :)

Options

Replies

• mds2372
    mds2372 Posts: 53
    Options
    I'm in!

Harry Potter helped me get through all the hard times in my life, why not help me with this. I am so excited for DH2 to come out in July. My friends and I always dress up for the midnight showing and we have a great theme this year but I guess this means I will have to put off making my costume until closer to the release date!
  • Ante_Up
    Ante_Up Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Love this idea!!! Count me in! :)
  • lovezumba
    lovezumba Posts: 26
    Options
    I am so IN!! I love Harry Potter!!!! I am so depressed though that after July 14th, its over.:sad: :brokenheart: At least I have all the books and DVDs.
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    in! when do we post our goals? *so* excited!
  • Natolee72
    Natolee72 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Am I too late? :ohwell: If I am not....then I would love to join!!! :wink:
  • Autumn1206
    Autumn1206 Posts: 126
    Options
    posting on this because I want to be sure and weigh in on May 1 too!
  • superstarcola
    Options
    OMG, I'm so in. Harry is my LIFE <3:)
  • UnoDiamante
    UnoDiamante Posts: 356
    Options
    Hey Everyone! It is definitely not too late to join! On May 1st, check back in with your current weight (CW) and your goal weight (GW) for this challenge! If you want to put your goal for this challenge in your signature that would be awesome! :)

Each week we will have either a food challenge, an exercise challenge or maybe both some weeks! :)

I will try to everyday post some kind of information about Harry Potter, the cast, JK Rowling or a memorable quote. Some kind of wizarding info. :)

Good luck everyone! And thanks for joining!! We almost have 60 members already!!

Oh, and just to make sure, if we hit 500 posts, this group will lock so I will start a new one called Harry Potter Weight Loss Challenge 2! :). :) I will try to post the link on here before we get there though so no one gets lost. :)

Everyone remember to check back in on May 1!!! :smile: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    Oh my god, this is super nerdy. COUNT ME IN!! I just made the bf watch The Half-Blood Prince last night. He will not admit it, but I've got him hooked!
  • aubraann03
    Options
    Love HP!! This sounds so fun, I am in for sure!!
  • danielsmommy10
    Options
    me me me!
  • odjit
    odjit Posts: 58
    Options
    i'm so in! it comes out 5 days after my birthday, too, so there's double motivation! i have to look good in my costume at the premier! *such a geek*
  • Smurfette64
    Options
    Can't weight, LOL sorry couldn't help myself :)
  • UnoDiamante
    Options
    Can't weight, LOL sorry couldn't help myself :)

hehe :)
  • CrisUndies
    Options
    Love it! Count me in since it starts on my birthday and ends two days before my holidays :D
  • vitacat
    vitacat Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Yes please! Count me in here I'm a great HP fan and can't wait for the last movie!

For me though the saddest part was reaching the end of the final book!
  • jabulger
    jabulger Posts: 3
    Options
    I'd like to join in. :)
  • UnoDiamante
    Options
    Hey everyone! Thank you so much for joining me on our quest to lose weight and get healthier in time for the Harry Potter finale!!! :) Be sure to check back in on May 1st (6 days!) with your Current Weight and your Goal Weight for the challenge! We will have the first weekly challenge and the first Harry Potter trivia/quote of the day! :smile: :happy: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • eeyorelvr09
    eeyorelvr09 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm in. This will help my stay motivated past the midsummer challenge