Harry Potter Weight Loss Challenge! :)

Options

Replies

• MissKMN
    MissKMN Posts: 119
    Options
    I have to join this...I live down the street from Universal and I'm in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter once a week, hah! I am about 10lbs away from being comfortable on the Forbidden Journey ride again, and that will make me a super happy camper!

Any other Orlando folks or huge HP fans, feel free to add me!
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    Count me in please.
  • lcoulter23
    lcoulter23 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I can't wait for the movie! The first half was great, and the war scene better be awesome and they better not cut anything big out!
  • UnoDiamante
    UnoDiamante Posts: 356
    Options
    It's really nice to have repeat people here! Just a warning, some of the challenges may be the same or similar to the midsummer meltdown but hopefully no one will mind too much.. :)
  • knikkiola
    knikkiola Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    This sound awesome i'm in!!, be great to fit into a costume for a micnight showing!!
  • Picky_nikki
    Picky_nikki Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Will you start a new thread tomorrow, or do we weigh in here?
  • Leela30
    Leela30 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I <3 HP! Let's do this!
  • looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Will you start a new thread tomorrow, or do we weigh in here?

Ditto!!!

I'll post my start weight here anyway. This morning I weighed in at 183lbs (I'd love to see close to 160s by the end of the challenge).

LouiseXXX
  • lottee1000
    lottee1000 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    How exciting I love Harry Potter and have just started with MFP so perfect timing! I aim to lose 20lb between now and then, bring it on!!
  • UnoDiamante
    Options
    Hey everyone! Every Sunday you post here with you current weight (this time your start and goal weight). :)

Ok, the first challenges are pretty simple just to get everyone started. Sorry if these look familiar! I promise they wont all be the same.. :smile:
    Food challenge: drink 8 glasses of water per day and add 1-2 glasses for every 30 mins of exercise you get.(if you want to drink more that's fine, just make sure the minimum is 8) :smile:
    Exercise challenge: do some sort of exercise for at least 30 minutes per day (can be anything-walking, running, swimming, biking, horseback riding, moderate house cleaning, weight lifting etc)

If anyone has any healthy recipes to share please share it! This is a place for motivation and to support each other in reaching our goals. :smile:

I will post the HP info/quote of the day later and I will post everyone's weights tomorrow afternoon! Good luck everyone! :smile: :happy: :flowerforyou:Here's to us! :drinker:
  • jess2308
    jess2308 Posts: 40
    Options
    great idea! my starting weight today is 141. leggoooo!
  • UnoDiamante
    Options
    I'll start.. :smile:
    SW: 185
    GW: 170
    :happy:
  • tjcook1030
    tjcook1030 Posts: 13
    Options
    I'm in....starting weight 146 this morning!
  • heniko
    heniko Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    LOL the title interested me!!!

My kids Harry Potter so I'm in !
  • katiejo2011
    katiejo2011 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    SW: 224.8
    GW: 215
  • craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    I'M FREAKIN IN!!!!!

i usually don't care for challenges but this is AWESOME!!

today's weight: 238.6

i don't really like "goals" but i'll aim for 10ish pounds by then :) at least to be in the 220's (omg that sounds awesome!) i gotta buy a new Harry T-Shirt in an XL not XXL!!! :glasses:

i :heart: ron
  • newmeat30
    newmeat30 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    5/1: 139.2
    Goal by 7/14: 128-130
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    5/1: 263.4
    Goal by 7/15: 252.5

Yay! Let the HP fun begin! :)