30 DAY SHRED 4/18/2011

JessicaBuff
JessicaBuff Posts: 233
edited September 26 in Fitness and Exercise
Good Morning everyone!! Today is the big day!! I am so excited to do this with you guys..Every Morning I will start with a

motivational topic to help all of us think more positive:bigsmile: And below that will be our stats!! Good luck today!:drinker:

When the magic begins
You’re only a moment away from being more positive and effective than you’ve ever been. You’re only a moment away from living life at its highest level.

The only thing holding you back is your choice to keep yourself back. That’s a choice you can change right now.

You’ve gone long enough evading and avoiding your best possibilities. Now it’s time to accept that you’re absolutely worthy of the rich, fulfilling life you truly desire.

That life can begin to be yours right now. That life can start the moment you decide to stop hiding from the unique beauty of who you truly are.

Yes, it will take effort, determination, faith, commitment and discipline. And every moment of it will be infused with the irreplaceable joy of knowing you’re being true to your own highest destiny.

Go ahead, from where you are, with what you have, and choose to be an active participant in the unfolding of your best possibilities. This is your life, this is your day, and this is when the magic begins.

— Ralph Marston

Jessicabuff cw 194
gw 180

Jrlenig cw 150.7
waist 33
arms 10
hips 38
chest 36.5
thighs 21

rlittle2 cw 136
arms 11.5
chest 35
legs 23.5
waist 27.5
hips 38

blakemore1229 cw 124.2
waist 32
neck 12.5
bust 35
hips 37
arm 11

ArtTeacha cw 152
gw 145

cally112 cw 224

mazatha cw 169.9

misskimililacas cw 160.4
hips 39.75
bust 39.25
waist 35.5
thighs 23
R arm 12.5
L arm 12

carrriebear cw 185
LL 26.5
RL 27
LA 14.5
RA 14.75
hips 47
waist 41
bust 41

cresentd cw 168
waist 40
hips 41
arms 14
thighs 23

macjenkins cw 208.4
neck 14
waist 42
hips 47
RA 12.5
LA 12.5

Replies

• kRpRpLgRl
    kRpRpLgRl Posts: 59 Member
    Love your positive post!
  • JessicaBuff
    Love your positive post!

Thank You!:flowerforyou:

I get them on the website www.greatday.com :happy:
  • misskimlilac
    misskimlilac Posts: 306 Member
    Found ya! It is going to be a good day :smile: Good luck everyone on day 1.

I am THE WORST at this but everyone......remember to drink your water :happy:
  • getsveltEagain
    getsveltEagain Posts: 1,063 Member
    I will be making every effort I can while I workout tonight. I watched the level 1 last night and know I can do all the moves. I have to focus on doing them right and affectively. :wink:

I'm going to start with 3 lb weights tonight and will try going to 5 lb weights on day 6, that way each level has a halfway point. Might trick my brain with that one! :glasses:
  • I am really gonna enjoy this...got my day 1 in may even go back a bit and practice some of the workouts i suck at!! Hope everyone has a great day and great workout :)
  • JessicaBuff
    Found ya! It is going to be a good day :smile: Good luck everyone on day 1.

I am THE WORST at this but everyone......remember to drink your water :happy:

It is going to be a GREAT day! And i am terrible at drinking my water too so dont feel bad...lol...WE CAN DO THIS!:wink:
  • JessicaBuff
    I am really gonna enjoy this...got my day 1 in may even go back a bit and practice some of the workouts i suck at!! Hope everyone has a great day and great workout :)

HAHA I suck at all the moves!! lol Its very hard for me at first cause i havent been exercising at all:noway: GOOD LUCK!
  • JessicaBuff
    I will be making every effort I can while I workout tonight. I watched the level 1 last night and know I can do all the moves. I have to focus on doing them right and affectively. :wink:

I'm going to start with 3 lb weights tonight and will try going to 5 lb weights on day 6, that way each level has a halfway point. Might trick my brain with that one! :glasses:

Good Luck today! I am gonna get my workout in when my mother in law leaves..:grumble: I am starting with 3 lb weights too cause i would die if i had to use heavier ones! lol... Have a great day and let us know how it goes:smile:
  • wish I would have read this sooner, i would have started with you guys!! I did my Day 1 today!
  • JessicaBuff
    wish I would have read this sooner, i would have started with you guys!! I did my Day 1 today!

You can join if you want to..I will just add you in:smile: Would Love to have you! Just inbox me your stats:flowerforyou:
  • I would love to join!!! I just started day 1 today!!
  • cally112
    cally112 Posts: 16
    yay found the topic!!!

started day 1 this morning, wasn't too hard but very tiring lol

bit sore afterwards!!

i forgot to add my measurement but will do it later tonight :)

good luck everyone!!
  • JessicaBuff
    I would love to join!!! I just started day 1 today!!

Thats what everyone in our group is on..We started day 1 today! Good Luck!
  • macjenkins
    macjenkins Posts: 62 Member
    Thanks for the motivation girl! I've been to the gym this morning and my cal burn is a little over 700 already. Looking forward to starting Day 1 after dinner! I've got 5lb weights and those squat presses KILL! I've also had no weight loss in the last 2 weeks and hope this helps get me out of my rut. Good luck ladies!!!
  • mazatha
    mazatha Posts: 12
    I did my first workout earlier and it was tough!! I have a feeling I am going to have trouble sitting down tomorrow!
  • JessicaBuff
    yay found the topic!!!

started day 1 this morning, wasn't too hard but very tiring lol

bit sore afterwards!!

i forgot to add my measurement but will do it later tonight :)

good luck everyone!!

It is definately tiring...But just think you got 1 day down, so you are one day closer to achieving results! I didnt have my tape measurer so i will have to add my measurements later also..Good Luck!
  • JessicaBuff
    Thanks for the motivation girl! I've been to the gym this morning and my cal burn is a little over 700 already. Looking forward to starting Day 1 after dinner! I've got 5lb weights and those squat presses KILL! I've also had no weight loss in the last 2 weeks and hope this helps get me out of my rut. Good luck ladies!!!

You are very welcome! It makes me look at the day differently! Great job on burning 700 calories!! Good luck this evening! I will be right there with ya!
  • JessicaBuff
    I did my first workout earlier and it was tough!! I have a feeling I am going to have trouble sitting down tomorrow!

Lol i know that feeling all to well! Congrats on making it through day 1!
  • macjenkins
    macjenkins Posts: 62 Member
    Just curious, is anyone else using a HRM while doing this workout? I would like to compare my cal burn if so.
  • getsveltEagain
    getsveltEagain Posts: 1,063 Member
    Just curious, is anyone else using a HRM while doing this workout? I would like to compare my cal burn if so.

I wish I was... I bought a bodybugg to track it and the serial number is still active for the person I bought it from!? :noway: Now I have to wait for them to get back to me so I can use it. I really wanted to kepp track of how many calories I was actually burning rather than estimating. :grumble:
This discussion has been closed.