30 DAY SHRED 4/18/2011

Options

Replies

• getsveltEagain
    getsveltEagain Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    I decided to provide our inspirational post this morning since Jessica will be MIA from the computer....

Continuing renewal
    There is a new world coming to light each morning. There is a new life being born in each moment.

With the dawning of every day, disappointments are transformed into positive determination, and then eventually into new beauty. What were once mistakes take on new life as valuable experiences.

Life is a process of continuing renewal. As you move forward through time, you encounter new possibilities for more fully expressing the unique beauty that lives in your heart.

What has come before may have been very good, or not so good. What comes now can always be much better and even more meaningful.

Lovingly embrace the fresh new possibilities that are now coming to life. Treasure the best of what has been, and carry that treasure forward as you create new richness.

Open yourself to the new opportunity that comes with each breath you take. And be more fully alive than ever before.

— Ralph Marston

Read more: http://greatday.com/nmot/index.html#ixzz1KLRNoGHx
  • misskimlilac
    misskimlilac Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Morning all!! Did Day 5 last night, will fit in 6 sometime later today. Sounds like everyone is doing great. I probably won't take a break either but like Carrie said it just depends on the day. If your body is telling you it needs a break then you should do that:smile: Happy Shredding all!
  • Burtonrah
    Burtonrah Posts: 142
    Options
    Been MIA for the last couple days, but have kept up with my shredding! Day 4, 5 and 6 are all completed. I don't plan on taking a break either unless work gets in the way. Keep up the awesome work all!! Happy Easter :)
  • Blakemore1229
    Options
    DAY 6 is done and feel good...i guess no breaks for me then..i wanna finish it and see results!! Hope everyone has a good day
  • shellymallon
    Options
    Finished with day 6. My 10-year-old was home today and wanted to try it. He barely made it past the warm up, then quit about two thirds of the way through the first set of push ups!
  • getsveltEagain
    Options
    DAY 6 is done and feel good...i guess no breaks for me then..i wanna finish it and see results!! Hope everyone has a good day

I feel stronger after today! :bigsmile: Still have issues with the jumping jacks but that is due to my knee... I can already see results in my clothes!!! :blushing:

I watched level two today and it seems to be more about the abs, so that is the perfect area for me to work!!!! :love: I might die through it though lol
  • shellymallon
    Options
    Day 7 complete... without having to hit the pause button!!
  • Blakemore1229
    Options
    Getting ready to do day 7 then gonna watch level 2...I have a good feeling today!! Happy Easter everyone have an amazing day!!
  • cally112
    cally112 Posts: 16
    Options
    I popped my knee on saturday when i played baseball with my friends!! so no shredding for me yesterday or today only could do the abs section!! ragin, was going so well!! gonna start back tomorrow after my physio app!!!

good luck everyone :)
  • Burtonrah
    Options
    Day 7 completed! Think I'm gonna try level 2 tomorrow? EEP!!! Happy Easter everyone!!
  • JessicaBuff
    JessicaBuff Posts: 233
    Options
    :happy: Wanted to stop in real quick and tell everyone HAPPY EASTER!!!!! Thanks for putting up the motivation of the day!! see yall tomorrow
  • rlittle2
    rlittle2 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    So I am two days behind now... I was traveling to family events all weekend and didn't get around to the workout Saturday or Sunday. I think my body may have actually needed the break though. Back at it tomorrow!

Hope everyone had a Happy Easter!
  • Burtonrah
    Options
    Day 8 Completed!! I pushed myself up to Level 2 today! Had to modify some of it but still burned a whooping 291 calories for it!! Happy Shredding :)
  • getsveltEagain
    Options
    I wanted to share this blog with everyone, I am sure there is a bit of truth in it for all of us:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/Kurrah/view/my-letter-to-jillian-michael-s-94628

Happy Shredding, day 8 tonight!!!!
  • shellymallon
    Options
    day 8 done
  • JessicaBuff
    JessicaBuff Posts: 233
    Options
    The Daily Motivator - www.GreatDay.com

Monday, April 25, 2011
    Time at hand
    You can’t make more hours in each day. Yet you can put more purpose and focus and meaning in each hour.

Blaming a lack of time is like blaming the sun for rising. There’s nothing you can do about it, so it’s not a factor to concern yourself with.

What you can do, is make the commitment to yourself to make each moment count for something meaningful and valuable. What you can do, is allow your authentic purpose to guide your focus, your actions and your use of the time that’s at hand.

Instead of worrying or being distracted about things that really don’t even matter, give your energy to what you truly care about. Instead of letting the time slip away, allow the best of your dreams to more fully unfold with each passing moment.

Remember constantly who you really are and why you have chosen to go in the direction you’re going. Every thought, word and action that comes from your true purpose will draw great value from the moment you’re in.

Whatever your age or situation, there’s plenty of time to live richly. And that time is here right now.

— Ralph Marston

Read more: http://greatday.com/#ixzz1KY7qdUlG
  • Blakemore1229
    Options
    Just finished day 8 and feel okay...i love the cardio and abs but not the strength part.. i make it through but i would rather run lol. Oh well excited to almost be done with level 1 and move up :)
  • getsveltEagain
    Options
    Got through day 8 and I did 5 lb weights instead of the 3 lb weights that I have been using :bigsmile: ... every thing went okay except those side lunges and lateral lifts kill no matter what!? :embarassed:

Two more days until we move up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • cally112
    cally112 Posts: 16
    Options
    day 7 done!!! gonna try the vid again tonight so it'll count for day 8!! try n make up the days i lost! :)
  • getsveltEagain
    Options
    day 7 done!!! gonna try the vid again tonight so it'll count for day 8!! try n make up the days i lost! :)

I lost two days myself... day 2 and day 7. I just added weights to my workout so I don't have to add. Plus I thought that might be too much stress on my legs and arms. :wink: