Bikini shots and shirtless dudes....

Options
JDMPWR
JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
I am starting to notice a good amount of my MFP friends that are girls are all in bikini's and i used to see a lot of guys shirtless but that seems like a trend that is dropping off amongst the male MFP population.

Wonder why that is......please give me your views, both male and female members please!!!

Replies

• drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    b/c I need to drop about 40 before my shirt is coming off. don't need to be cracking anyone's screen :laugh:

and I'm not complaining about those bikini pics either. :noway:
  • bmontgomery87
    bmontgomery87 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    I kind of agree with what a few of the chicks had said on your status, it's a great way to show progress.
  • CassieLEO
    CassieLEO Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    I dunno, if I had the body for a Bikini, I might be tempted to post a pic. I think its for people to show off their body. If you got it, flaunt it I say. I did notice that theres less pics of topless guys too though. Wonder why that is,...
  • Macacadopai
    Macacadopai Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Well first of all, if u've worked hard for it and u can pull off wearing a bikini, then that's usually the main reason :) And for me I'm at that stage when Im building muscle, so you cant see a difference between pics where I wear something especially over my tummy. Im the same size in my older pics, but no muscle definition yet :) All my mfp friends follow my workouts and food choices so it's cool to be able to show the results! :)
  • bmontgomery87
    Options
    ^^ Not complaining about pics like that :)
  • ybba12490
    ybba12490 Posts: 252
    Options
    I guess the less clothes you're wearing, the more progress you can see.
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    I noticed that too.....
  • bmontgomery87
    Options
    brb. changing back to shirtless pic for the remaining of this discussion.
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    I"m all for the girls in bikini shots! Haven't taken my shirt off for a pic yet because I'd like those same bikini-wearing women to be my friend on here :)
  • Macacadopai
    Macacadopai Posts: 183 Member
    Options

Hey right back at ya! Nice abs dude!
  • 1FitMom326
    1FitMom326 Posts: 228
    Options

No Kidding! When I look like that I would have no problem posting a bikini pic. If you got it work it!
  • 4theking
    4theking Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    I do mine to show progress and to show I may sort of know what I am doing.......work in progress.
  • sweetheart03622
    sweetheart03622 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    Yes... more male shirtless pics please...
  • N_BEAST_MODE_24_7
    N_BEAST_MODE_24_7 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I am starting to notice a good amount of my MFP friends that are girls are all in bikini's and i used to see a lot of guys shirtless but that seems like a trend that is dropping off amongst the male MFP population.

Wonder why that is......please give me your views, both male and female members please!!!

Reason: Proud of the body that I've built, and don't mine showing it.........some ppl don't won't to show because they are not at the point were they can show their body like that yet, but once they get to that point, trust me.....the shirts and bikini's will be available for SHOW!
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I have taken the last 3 years to lose 97 lbs and I definitley still have things I'm working on, but I'm not trying to hide at this point, lol. I would go naked if MFP let me, lol.
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    here for half naked pics haha
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    I have taken the last 3 years to lose 97 lbs and I definitley still have things I'm working on, but I'm not trying to hide at this point, lol. I would go naked if MFP let me, lol.

Try it! And see if they let you ;-)
  • bmontgomery87
    Options

Reason: Proud of the body that I've built, and don't mine showing it.........some ppl don't won't to show because they are not at the point were they can show their body like that yet, but once they get to that point, trust me.....the shirts and bikini's will be available for SHOW!

Agreed. You're lookin big bro!
  • bmontgomery87
    Options
    I would go naked if MFP let me, lol.

I like your style.
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Bikini shots? Where?! :laugh:

Clothes are overrated.