Bikini shots and shirtless dudes....

Options

Replies

• sherrie8929
    sherrie8929 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    At this point, mine is an inspiration to get back to that weight. I've gained about 10 lbs since that picture was taken last summer (stupid winter and nursing school!) but I originally posted it because DAMN I look good. And I'm not afraid to say it. LOL
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    I would go naked if MFP let me, lol.

I like your style.

Agreed!
  • sweetheart03622
    sweetheart03622 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    I am starting to notice a good amount of my MFP friends that are girls are all in bikini's and i used to see a lot of guys shirtless but that seems like a trend that is dropping off amongst the male MFP population.

Wonder why that is......please give me your views, both male and female members please!!!

Reason: Proud of the body that I've built, and don't mine showing it.........some ppl don't won't to show because they are not at the point were they can show their body like that yet, but once they get to that point, trust me.....the shirts and bikini's will be available for SHOW!

And you should be proud... hot damn...
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    I'm just going to keep coming back to this thread for all the eye candy. That is all.
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    its all about the progress.. i normally wouldnt have a shirtless pic but this is a fitness sight, so what the heck.

@ chrissy please try the naked pic lol
  • bmontgomery87
    bmontgomery87 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    ike_where_this_thread_is_going-vi.jpg
  • roylawrence87
    roylawrence87 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Here ya go! It's to see progress and keep me going.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    <
    from about 3 years ago.
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    You won't be seeing me in a bikini, but I do feel inspired by all you sexy beasts and kittens.
  • ♥jewel♥
    ♥jewel♥ Posts: 839
    Options
    *RAWR*
  • Macacadopai
    Macacadopai Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I am starting to notice a good amount of my MFP friends that are girls are all in bikini's and i used to see a lot of guys shirtless but that seems like a trend that is dropping off amongst the male MFP population.

Wonder why that is......please give me your views, both male and female members please!!!

Reason: Proud of the body that I've built, and don't mine showing it.........some ppl don't won't to show because they are not at the point were they can show their body like that yet, but once they get to that point, trust me.....the shirts and bikini's will be available for SHOW!

And you should be proud... hot damn...

I second that!
  • Ben2118
    Ben2118 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    <-- that's all I dare post!...the rest is "work in progress...!" lol
  • C_Bran
    C_Bran Posts: 254
    Options
    Shiiiiiii.......... when I get to my goal best believe I'll have shirtless pics up. Or even if I get "decent". Can't wait!!!
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    You won't be seeing me in a bikini, but I do feel inspired by all you sexy beasts and kittens.

Totally agreed!!!! :drinker:
  • JanerZzz
    JanerZzz Posts: 276
    Options
    Well I have a thong on in my picture!!!!! Oh yea! Pure Hawtnesssssss!:bigsmile:
  • AUPerry
    AUPerry Posts: 166
    Options
    Well I have a thong on in my picture!!!!! Oh yea! Pure Hawtnesssssss!:bigsmile:

Hahahahhaha
  • piccolarj
    piccolarj Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    I won't put up a bikini pic because MFP might just kick me off for this awful body but give me a few months and I'll be showing my biker legs!! Guys you just keep it coming and I'll keep looking!! :bigsmile:
  • 1113cw
    1113cw Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    Ok count me in :laugh:

.. same here though, do it to remind myself of my progress so far.
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    There is way too much hotness on this thread.
  • BobertC
    BobertC Posts: 123
    Options
    I would... but... big saggy man boobs are not gone yet. almost halfway there though :D