Would it be inappropriate to add all shirtless guys as friends?:wink::love:

Absolutely not.
    Friend me if you're a guy and don't own a shirt :love:
    :laugh:
  • gog427
    gog427 Posts: 82
    Options
    Heres a more important question, It need to be addressed.
    Would it be inappropriate to all shirtless women? "this site needs more shirtless women!"
    Trust me when I get to where I wanna be." health & hottness level" I'll be rocking a thong!
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Would it be inappropriate to all shirtless women? "this site needs more shirtless women!"
    Trust me when I get to where I wanna be." health & hottness level" I'll be rocking a thong!

I can't agree with you more. If guys can go topless, women can too!
  • jamiesgotagun
    jamiesgotagun Posts: 670 Member
    Options

Hey if you got it, flaunt it =)
  • 1113cw
    1113cw Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    I'm ugly enough with my clothes on, and people would go into fits of vomiting over my scars, so even if I was capable of getting all ripped I still wouldn't do it. Too many injuries, I'll always be a third class on here...

Not true at all!! Scars are part of a story, and your scars are your story. I sincerely hope you wouldn't think any of us here would think less of you for having scars

Totally agreed! I have 3 big scars on my abdomen from various surgeries. I plan on rockin' the bikini this summer, scars or not. To me that are my battle wounds, signs that I am a warrior and a survivor. Don't look at them as a bad thing.. think of them as what's made you strong!
  • Ty_1227
    Ty_1227 Posts: 40
    Options
    I'm savin the shirtless pic for when I can proudly show it off again. Haha, don't get me wrong despite bein FAR from my goal wait, I'm actually really comfortable w/ my body image. On the flip side though, having a bad *kitten* reveal picture is gonna be part of my reward to myself.

In the mean time, after I weigh in this Sunday I'm gonna rock the Under Armor look so I get a baseline for my official "Before" photo.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    I'm ugly enough with my clothes on, and people would go into fits of vomiting over my scars, so even if I was capable of getting all ripped I still wouldn't do it. Too many injuries, I'll always be a third class on here...

Not true at all!! Scars are part of a story, and your scars are your story. I sincerely hope you wouldn't think any of us here would think less of you for having scars

Totally agreed! I have 3 big scars on my abdomen from various surgeries. I plan on rockin' the bikini this summer, scars or not. To me that are my battle wounds, signs that I am a warrior and a survivor. Don't look at them as a bad thing.. think of them as what's made you strong!

A decent guy does not care a bit about that...the overall you is what is sexy. :heart:
  • Ty_1227
    Ty_1227 Posts: 40
    Options
    I'm just going to keep coming back to this thread for all the eye candy. That is all.

You're a part of that eye candy! ha ha

:blushing: :blushing: :blushing: <
    (if you believe that!)

I'll second that opinion!
  • alex215
    alex215 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I lost about 35 lbs since Jan 8th so why not post a shirtless pic just for this thread...I might not have a ripped six pack yet but i think i look a lot better then i did when i was 230lbs lol.
  • jjkriv
    jjkriv Posts: 42
    Options
    I like to see my progress,I'm working a tan now and building mass,I want to match my photos.... criticism is welcome :tongue:
  • Heatherbelle_87
    Heatherbelle_87 Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Wow revisit this thread after being gone 6 hours and there's a ton more shirtless guys! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • amarie36
    amarie36 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Clothes are overrated.
    [/quote]

Hahahahahaha! I LOVE IT!
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    I'd post a shirtless pic but most people are not intersted in seeing a pastey guy with a keg instead of a six pack. When I achieve a decent build, you guys will be the first to see it.

Good work you guys/gals.
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    I'd post a shirtless pic but most people are not intersted in seeing a pastey guy with a keg instead of a six pack. When I achieve a decent build, you guys will be the first to see it.

Good work you guys/gals.

Make sure you at least have that picture of the keg belly somewhere. You WILL want to refer back to it later to see your progress side by side.
  • MyNameIsNotBob
    MyNameIsNotBob Posts: 565 Member
    Options

Good work you guys/gals.

Make sure you at least have that picture of the keg belly somewhere. You WILL want to refer back to it later to see your progress side by side.

True. I wish I had taken an official "before" photo. I took one after losing the 1st 15 pounds and seeing all the inspirational before & after photos on MFP.
  • hjsyndrome
    hjsyndrome Posts: 215
    Options
    Well Im not in a bikini but close enough. I posted mine to feel better about myself and to show everyone the progress I have made. Im liking this thread :smile:

And you look awesome!!!!
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options

Well I have extra nipples (TMI, maybe). They are not like regular nipples though, they look more like little tiny light brown spots. Someteims people mistakte them for gunshot wounds. :ohwell:
  • Improvised
    Improvised Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm overweight AND pregnant, so I'm not showing anything right now! Lol!
    But even WHEN I get to the point where I'm fit enough to wear a bikini, I won't. I'm more on the modest side, and wouldn't show that much of my body ever (well, except for my husband, of course, lol), MFP, or real life. Not bashing on anyone who wants to, it's just not my thing, personally.