Bikini shots and shirtless dudes....

Options

Replies

• Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    I'm naked in my profile pic. Nothing is ever good enough for you people...
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options

Ever consider laser hair removal? You're looking a little "untrimmed".
  • Cristy_AZ
    Cristy_AZ Posts: 986
    Options
    don't mind me, i'm just here for the eye candy.... please continue...

:laugh:

Yup... gotta admit I quit reading about 3/4 of the way through and just look at the pictures....

My biniki days are over, but yea, if you got it flaunt it!! Show off all that hard work!!!
  • KickassYas
    KickassYas Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    here's something crazy. just goes to show that i have a hell of a journey in front of me not only physically but mentally because i instantly shied away from this thread. i mean SHIED away. like instant dislike.

and then i thought about it.

i've been so fat all of my life that i don't know what its like to wear a bikini. now that i've sucked it up and realized i was being a big baby ... i read the entire thread and now see it as competition. see it as a challenge. :) one day... i'll post pix up too. :) gimme a year.

so thanks for the competitive inspiration. :)
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    It is fitness pal and what better way to show how fit you are
  • monkeybuttsmommy
    monkeybuttsmommy Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    here's something crazy. just goes to show that i have a hell of a journey in front of me not only physically but mentally because i instantly shied away from this thread. i mean SHIED away. like instant dislike.

i've been so fat all of my life that i don't know what its like to wear a bikini. now that i've sucked it up and realized i was being a big baby ... i read the entire thread and now see it as competition. see it as a challenge. :) one day... i'll post pix up too. :) gimme a year.

Hell yes! Right with you there! I think if you have worked hard show that *kitten*!

Also as far as boobs go... Im sporting DDD's.... I lost two iches off my waiste, under the bewbs but the cup size didn't move one iota! My boobs come around a corner before I do! LOL
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

Awesome!!! You'll do it! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • sisterlilbunny
    sisterlilbunny Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Bobbi, I'll drink (water right now) to that!!!

And now to working out. If I sit here much longer, these shorts aren't going to fit anymore!!!
  • Heather75
    Options

How hurtful...
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options

How hurtful...

Dont' be hurt by that. I'm just impressed by the sheer amount of hair on your body in your profile pic.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

How hurtful...

:laugh: You kill me! :laugh:
  • thumper44
    thumper44 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    <--- I worked hard, lost 35lbs and was finishing up Round 2 of P90x.

I didn't think and still don't think I have abs, but this picture made me think I wasn't far away.
  • damonmath
    damonmath Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    <<<<< Another shirtless dude for the pile...

I built this photo in less than 90 days... So I'm showing it off! If it inspires others (and it has, given the 100+ friends), then I don't think anyone is complaining. :)
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    Just be warned, MARCIA36 and I plan on plastering our bodies all over MFP when we get them ready for the "unveiling" :laugh: Just giving you a heads up :bigsmile:

Yes. For now, we will remained clothed and hot, but JUST YOU WAIT!!

LOL... WORD!
  • Rubie81
    Rubie81 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Best.Thread.Ever.
  • Heather75
    Options

How hurtful...

Dont' be hurt by that. I'm just impressed by the sheer amount of hair on your body in your profile pic.

It is pretty impressive, isn't it? It's from eating all my vegetables.
  • TakeOne
    TakeOne Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    This topic has me cracking up!! :laugh: :laugh: As for myself, I'm at goal weight but not goal muscle tone. I imagine I'll have a bikini picture or two by summer tho :wink: And shirtless dudes are always fine with me..LOL!
  • ebgbjo
    ebgbjo Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Once I get a hot as some of these ladies I will absolutely be in my bikini!!! It might take a while because I am short but I will get there!!!

QFT- I am right there with you girl
  • ebgbjo
    ebgbjo Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    I'm ugly enough with my clothes on, and people would go into fits of vomiting over my scars, so even if I was capable of getting all ripped I still wouldn't do it. Too many injuries, I'll always be a third class on here...

Not true at all!! Scars are part of a story, and your scars are your story. I sincerely hope you wouldn't think any of us here would think less of you for having scars
  • rybo
    rybo Posts: 5,424 Member
    Options
    I've never been shy about going shirtless in real life, but was a little hesitant to put one up as my profile pic....go figure.
    After reading this thread, maybe I'll put one up.