Bikini shots and shirtless dudes....

Options

Replies

• Neliel
    Neliel Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    The gloves will come off and the boobs will come out when i'm where I wanna be!
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    I'm just going to keep coming back to this thread for all the eye candy. That is all.

You're a part of that eye candy! ha ha
  • bmontgomery87
    bmontgomery87 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    The gloves will come off and the boobs will come out when i'm where I wanna be!

Be sure to send me a memo before that happens.
  • BlueEyedMomma88
    BlueEyedMomma88 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Well Im not in a bikini but close enough. I posted mine to feel better about myself and to show everyone the progress I have made. Im liking this thread :smile:
  • Heatherbelle_87
    Heatherbelle_87 Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    OK must say LOVING the eye candy! Hotness!!

Anywho I have lingerie pics on mine, and thats because my sexy pictures Started my journey! And I cant complain when my wonderful Professional Photographer friend says she can see the weight loss! And yes I wear less clothing every time I do them lol. Ive never minded being the bigger girl, I like my curves I just want them Healthier... and a flatter tummy!

When I get to Bikini Size you can see the toned abs Im determined to have too in my bikini shots :) lol! Whether my stretch marks are fully faded or not because I earned every one of those carrying a baby to full term & a lovely 8lbs 13 ozs (thank god I pushed to be induced the day after my due date!)
  • bmontgomery87
    Options
    post-tits-or-gtfo.png
  • Heatherbelle_87
    Heatherbelle_87 Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    post-tits-or-gtfo.png

lmao LOVE it!

Thank God I only lost 1/4 cup size in 53 lbs :) back to my happy 38 D, lol now they can stay Ds, maybe a C at the smallest but even at a size 13 (forever ago) I was a D cup!
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    I'm just going to keep coming back to this thread for all the eye candy. That is all.
    Ditto! I feel like I need to pop some popcorn and just keep refreshing the page......
  • jlprovost
    jlprovost Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I use my bikini pictures as inspiration and progress. Especially with swimsuit season approaching its nice to know you look good in what you're flaunting.
  • bmontgomery87
    Options
    ^ well you def do
  • AUPerry
    AUPerry Posts: 166
    Options
    post-tits-or-gtfo.png

lmao LOVE it!

Thank God I only lost 1/4 cup size in 53 lbs :) back to my happy 38 D, lol now they can stay Ds, maybe a C at the smallest but even at a size 13 (forever ago) I was a D cup!

Seriously? Lucky you. With 15 lbs I went from being a large D to a small C. I miss my boobs.
  • bmontgomery87
    Options
    ^^ You still look great.
  • yanicka
    yanicka Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    After having given birth to 6 kids, I could lose 20 more pounds and you would never see me in a bikini LOL. I say show it if you feel like it ;)
  • mamabearr
    mamabearr Posts: 304
    Options
    post-tits-or-gtfo.png

lmao LOVE it!

Seriously? Lucky you. With 15 lbs I went from being a large D to a small C. I miss my boobs.

I'll gladly take a C. Trade you my DD's for them!

Oh and drool.gif all over this thread.
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    I took my first set of shirtless pics 10 lbs ago, next set tomorrow morning depending on what the scale says. I definitely agree there is a point where the only way to see progress is shirtless / bikini. I've lost close to 25 lbs this year and no one has commented due to this.
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    I think the half naked pics are great. And I too would be willing to post naked pics if they would let us.
  • jamiesgotagun
    jamiesgotagun Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    Doesn't bother me either way, but wouldn't mind seeing more shirtless guys ;)
  • Neliel
    Neliel Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    post-tits-or-gtfo.png

lmao LOVE it!

I'll gladly take a C. Trade you my DD's for them!

Oh and drool.gif all over this thread.

Me too! I'd take C's over my DD's any day!
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options

You're a part of that eye candy! ha ha

:blushing: :blushing: :blushing: <
    (if you believe that!)
  • ladybug1620
    ladybug1620 Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Yep, I don't have any because I'm not where I want to be. But you can bet I'll have half naked pics up once I get to goal lol.