What are you afraid of?

Options
1235»

Replies

• b00b0084
    b00b0084 Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    getting cornered by the Jehova Witness that relentless canvas my neighborhood...(sorry to any potental JW reading this)

YES! im not the only one!!
  • b00b0084
    b00b0084 Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    Going down basement stairs (if they don't have 'backs' to the stairs, if that makes sense) and thinking that someone will grab my ankles....
    this one used to get me as well, for years, until i was 23. And going down those kinds of stairs I would hear "im the leprechan, give me my gold!"
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Bjornulf, Carl and JoyceJoanne, you three cracked me up!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'm afraid of heights, spiders, daddy long legs, darn needles (the insect kind that look like twigs), great big flys, bats, driving, the monster thing under my bed at night that might reach out and grab my feet before I can get into bed and those pop open tubes that biscuits and crescent rolls come in. The sudden popping open scares me. I hate those things!
  • VixFit2011
    VixFit2011 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    having another heart aortic valve replacement
    drowning
    granddaughters who I worry about a lot
    flying
    driving at high speeds so I avoid the highways
  • capricorn144
    capricorn144 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I'm not afraid of clowns. I just want to punch them as hard as I can in the face.

That made me laugh out LOUD!
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    My children getting lost or wandering off where I cannot find them.
    Sleeping drivers.
    aphids.
    Wide open spaces (no hills/forests to break up the horizon.)
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    I'm afraid of...........

-falling (i fall in slow motion for some reason)
    -my babies getting hurt
    -interstate driving (I will take the back roads anywhere if I can bypass the frickin interstate)
    -getting stuck somewhere with my babies and no one finding us (thank you Dateline)
    -bugs *ewwwwww*

way more than that..but those top my list...
  • peachletcream
    Options
    ducks
  • MissGeorgiaPeachy
    MissGeorgiaPeachy Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    HEAD LICE!!! If anyone near me gets lice I will check my head every five minutes for two weeks!!!
  • Getting my hands "icky" while eating...I know really dumb and I don't eat ribs.

Other women...lets face it, we can be a rough bunch.

Answering the phone at work and seeing my home address pop up on my screen...I am a 911 operator.
  • To the post about Jehovahs Witnesses....

Try having a Mother-in-law who knows that you politely decline the invitation to do bible studies (for the last 15 years) but still hounds your front door with her friends and WatchTowers, that is SCARY. I will stand at the front door and wave out the window but will not open the door.

I too have nothing against the religion itself, I have a family full of them. I have a problem with overly excited Witnesses who feel the need to shove the religion down my throat.
  • irishblonde2011
    irishblonde2011 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Sharks i have a really big fear of sharks which is weird seen as i live in ireland and have never seen a shark in my life.
    I have gone to see a therapist about it and everything and was told it is very deep rooted and has gotten worse. I am going to live in australia in august so i am kind of freaked out more.

Someone here has a picture of a sharks mouth as there profile picture and every single time i am flicking through posts there it is. I jump and scream every time.
  • Breckgirl
    Breckgirl Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    Drowning...I nearly drown when I was 10.
    Suffacating...see above
    Small spaces