Turbo Fire - i need some buddies!

Options

Replies

• blakgarnet
    blakgarnet Posts: 343
    Options
    also did fire 45 today for 430 calories burned. also did CLX push 3 for another 180 calories and some very sore arms. I definitely don't have heavy enough weights for this circuit.
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    fire 45 done! Didnt wear my HRM so just estimated my calorie burn under what MFP says. Glad I did my workout even though I didn't have energy.
  • sass30
    sass30 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    So I started week 5 today! I am sad that there are no HIIT workouts this month, I really, really like them.
    55 EZ and Stretch 10 today - burned 584 calories.
  • staclo
    staclo Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    I have lost 2 inches on my waist, half inch on my thighs (each), inch from my hips since the 28th of April! Pretty excited! actually wore a bikini at the beach yesterday! feeling better all the time! GO TURBOFIRE!!!

Awesome! Way to go!! :drinker:
  • staclo
    Options
    hi guy -

today has been SO busy - i can't believe it' already almost 5 - seriously, where has time gone? i finally did Fire 45 aka 'the boom i've got your boyfriend" workout - i'm pretty sure i was more excited about the song!!! i love it - this workout is super fun!!! i'm still totally uncoordinated but i'm getting better. hurray for a fun beginning to week 2! tomorrow is HIIT 20 - am i gonna huff and puff or what?

y'all had some great burns today! keep up the great work you guys! Love hearing about all your results -- Congrats to @carriecolleen on the inches lost.

so i totally hid my scale in the back of my closet - i'm not gonna weigh myself until sunday - hopefully i'll have something good to report. i've also banned myself from desserts this week or just bad food in general. (i'm still feeling guilty about that dessert i had last week - it was 1300 calories *dies* :explode: )

in other news, i am still sore from core.

alright, i'm outta here ---> flowers for youuu :flowerforyou: have an awesome day :)

Oh, THAT'S Fire 45! That's right... I do like that one too. Good job on hiding the scale; it's probably a wise decision. I am trying to cut down on the desserts too. I LOVE chocolate though, so it's really hard!
  • staclo
    Options
    So I started week 5 today! I am sad that there are no HIIT workouts this month, I really, really like them.
    55 EZ and Stretch 10 today - burned 584 calories.

Great job!

Seriously, no HIIT workouts during the second month?? I wonder why... I like them too.
  • staclo
    Options
    Keep forgetting about this thread! So please allow me to rejoin :flowerforyou:

Today was HIIT 20 and Tone 30 for me. My arms are feeling a little sore, but loving it. And I'm going to read that blog post from Chalene right now about not losing because I often feel down on myself for only having lost 3.5 lbs. I'm in week 10 now, so no turning back! But get discouraged sometimes.

Have you been taking your measurements? Have you noticed a difference in how your clothes are fitting?
  • mrsyac2
    Options
    After my fire 45 class I hopped on the bike and knocked out 6 miles total for the night.
  • muffintopminx
    muffintopminx Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    FIre 45 & Stretch 10 done! That was a fun one!
    Except the stretching... I'm getting really bored with Stretch 10. Had to really talk myself into doing it tonight.

Scared about HIIT 20 tomorrow... almost died doing the last one and it was only 15min. :sick:
    When do we get a whole month of no HIIT, that sounds great to me.
  • Cookie22684
    Cookie22684 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Thought i would share a pic with u guys since we are all doing Turbo Fire, i can see that i am getting some definition in my abs, i just wanted to motivate u guys and let u know that we r all in this together and it can be done , here u go ::smile

102_0615.jpg
  • Cookie22684
    Cookie22684 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Can someone tell me how to fix this so that the pic shows up :sad:

Got it , but way too big :blushing:
  • carriecolleen
    Options
    After my fire 45 class I hopped on the bike and knocked out 6 miles total for the night.

Great job!!! After my Fire 45 today I hopped on the couch! Hehehe
  • carriecolleen
    Options
    Looking great Cookie!! This workout really sculpts your body...I can see some def in my abs as well, never thought it was possible! Your looking awesome girl!!
  • dmkaiser83
    dmkaiser83 Posts: 89
    Options
    great pic! my core is getting stronger! when i started I had to modify the core workout, yesterday I did it all with no modification! I'm so excited! hello month 2, I got this!
  • Loveebbs
    Loveebbs Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Looking good Cookie22684......that is great motivation :)

Yesterday I started week 9 and was back to the HIIT workouts. I did HIIT 15 and Sculpt 30 and my arms are sore today. Also, I did my week 8 measurements:

Week 1 (3/14/2011):
    Chest: 38
    R. Arm: 12.25
    L. Arm: 12.25
    Waist: 37.75
    Hips: 45.5
    R. Thigh: 24
    L. Thigh: 23.5

Total Inches: 193.25
    Weight: 176.8

Week 8 (5/8/2011):
    Chest: 36.5
    R. Arm: 11.5
    L. Arm: 11.5
    Waist: 34.5
    Hips: 42.75
    R. Thigh: 23.75
    L. Thigh: 24.25

Total Inches: 184.75
    Weigh: 163.8

That is a difference of 13 lbs and 8.5 inches.......Yay!!!!!!
  • mrsyac2
    Options
    Day 2 week 2 the scale isn't my friend it is my worst enemy. I'm very frustrated with the numbers that keep climbing up. I am basically watching all my previous hard work disappear. I have gained 15lbs since my husband returned from Afghanistan.
    I'm still plugging away hoping that the scale will start to go the opposite direction.

So I just finished HIIT 20 and I'm not pleased with the amount of calories I burned so I'm doubling up and just popped in HIIT 15 which i will follow with either Core 20 or Either tone and sculpt. Hoping to get a bike ride in today as well. It's still early though.
  • coachreyes
    coachreyes Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Great pic cookie.

Completed Week 12. Tomorrow is a rest day and begin advanced cardio with TF 60 on Thursday.
  • blakgarnet
    blakgarnet Posts: 343
    Options
    so, after all my excellent exercise yesterday afternoon, I was on call last night (I'm a veterinarian). I worked another 6 hours, basically from 6pm to midnight, and that included doing a c-section on a cow. After first spending an hour trying to deliver the calf vaginally before switching to c-section, I am pretty sure I burned another 500-1000 calories (but who really knows). I was sweating worse than turbofire and so sore today I feel like a bus hit me. I'm spending the morning on the couch trying to rest up after only 5 hours of sleep before going to work. not really feeling up to working out later (supposed to do fire 55ez), but thinking of doing a HIIT workout and maybe stretching if I feel up for it later. Just going to be good on calories, especially considering I was didn't really eat any of my exercise calories yesterday and pretty much got in a double workout. Will let you know how things work out with the workout!
  • CivicSista
    CivicSista Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    @blakgarnet Wow that sounds intense! You def burned some calories

@ Coach- Week12! Keep pushing play.

Today is catch up day for me starting with Fire 45 EZ :)
  • mrsyac2
    Options
    HIIT 20,HIIT 15, and a 45 minute bike ride = 715 calories burned; Still might do Core 20 but have to catch my breath Riding bikes in the heat going down trails is no joke.