Turbo Fire - i need some buddies!

Options

Replies

• sass30
    sass30 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Completed Week 12. Tomorrow is a rest day and begin advanced cardio with TF 60 on Thursday.

WOOT!!! Way to go Coach!!!
  • CivicSista
    CivicSista Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Burned over a 1000 calories today during a few TF workouts. :) Can't wait for tomorrow
  • Ang8476
    Ang8476 Posts: 1
    Options
    What is the Turbo Fire Program??? I am interested!
  • myroots
    myroots Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    What is the Turbo Fire Program??? I am interested!

Go to Beachbody.com It's an awesome cardio program from the same woman (Chalene Johnson) who did Turbo Jam.
  • MARIELAND
    MARIELAND Posts: 7
    Options
    Did anyone have a proble with thier TF dvd's not playing ?
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    Total workouts for today HIIT 20, HIIT 15, Sculpt 30, 6.5 mile bike ride- over 900 calories burned today. Not to mention my eating is on point today. Feeling great and I know I will sleep great too.
  • Zoe9636
    Zoe9636 Posts: 56
    Options
    Schedule for today was HIIT 15 and Stretch 10 but also did Fire 30 for almost 600 cals.
  • Cookie22684
    Cookie22684 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Completed Turbo Fire 45 and Abs 10, burned 542 cals, tomorrow is HIIT 30 and Lower 20 , hope u guys are having a beautiful day :flowerforyou:
  • myroots
    myroots Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Super frustrated. I was trying to work out, not feeling 100% anyways, and the kids start fighting. Then the phone rings and my husband wants to know what's for dinner.
    I had to stop 1/2 way through my Fire 45 but I couldn't focus and you all know how you have to bring 100% to these workouts. This was my first not so good workout since I started and I know it shouldn't bother me so much but grrrrr :mad:
  • ladybug1620
    ladybug1620 Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Hello all! fire 45 and stretch 10 for me today, with a little over 500 cals burned. Love this workout :)
  • Cookie22684
    Cookie22684 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Looking good Cookie22684......that is great motivation :)

Yesterday I started week 9 and was back to the HIIT workouts. I did HIIT 15 and Sculpt 30 and my arms are sore today. Also, I did my week 8 measurements:

Week 1 (3/14/2011):
    Chest: 38
    R. Arm: 12.25
    L. Arm: 12.25
    Waist: 37.75
    Hips: 45.5
    R. Thigh: 24
    L. Thigh: 23.5

Total Inches: 193.25
    Weight: 176.8

Week 8 (5/8/2011):
    Chest: 36.5
    R. Arm: 11.5
    L. Arm: 11.5
    Waist: 34.5
    Hips: 42.75
    R. Thigh: 23.75
    L. Thigh: 24.25

Total Inches: 184.75
    Weigh: 163.8

That is a difference of 13 lbs and 8.5 inches.......Yay!!!!!!

Awesome Job, i bet in month 3 u will be more ripped and sculpted
  • dmkaiser83
    dmkaiser83 Posts: 89
    Options
    Did anyone have a proble with thier TF dvd's not playing ?
    did you order them from BB or somewhere else? there are bootleg copies that wont work but if you got it through BB they will replace the dvd that doesn't work.
  • sass30
    sass30 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Fire 30 & Stretch 10 plus CLX Burn Circuit 1 for a total of 513 calories. Haven't done Fire 30 in a while, thought it was gonna be a cake walk...boy was I wrong. I totally went for it. It seems like none of these workouts should be easy if you put your all into it. Great work today everyone.
  • Jessicapages
    Jessicapages Posts: 427
    Options
    Today was HIIT 25 burned 216 calories not feeling my best today, I had no energy.Tomorrow is my rest day,but I am making up my Core 20.
  • muffintopminx
    muffintopminx Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Total workouts for today HIIT 20, HIIT 15, Sculpt 30, 6.5 mile bike ride- over 900 calories burned today. Not to mention my eating is on point today. Feeling great and I know I will sleep great too.

WOW! You're Superwoman!
  • curlygirlyful
    Options
    Today I did 45EZ and HIIT 20. It was a great workout!!! I didn't really feel like doing it but I pushed play and am glad I did.
  • muffintopminx
    muffintopminx Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    HIIT 20 done! I thought it was easier than HIIT 15, am I crazy? Am I getting stronger?
    I didn't do Stretch 10 - I just don't see the point of it everyday and I'm ultra bored with the same routine. Plus, I always feel like I'm cheating a little when I log it - I mean my heart rate is going down and I'm not doing anything the requires strength, right. So why should I get extra calories? Any thoughts on this? And does anyone else kinda hate stretching?
  • mrsyac2
    Options

WOW! You're Superwoman!

I just wasn't satisfied with the calorie burned with just 1 workout nor the 2nd so I continued on until I was satisfied. Also it workouts perfectly because I have company coming in Thursday night so all my workouts should be done by Thursday then I will just sneak off for my bike rides so I will still continue to workout but my week 2 workouts will be done.
  • mrsyac2
    Options
    HIIT 20 done! I thought it was easier than HIIT 15, am I crazy? Am I getting stronger?
    I didn't do Stretch 10 - I just don't see the point of it everyday and I'm ultra bored with the same routine. Plus, I always feel like I'm cheating a little when I log it - I mean my heart rate is going down and I'm not doing anything the requires strength, right. So why should I get extra calories? Any thoughts on this? And does anyone else kinda hate stretching?
    I think I have done 1 stretch the entire 2 weeks
  • melcowenfitness
    melcowenfitness Posts: 221 Member
    Options

You're going to do your body a major disservice if you don't stretch at least 3 times/week. Stretching helps keep you limber and more flexible - making you less likely to get injured. It's definitely not my favorite thing to do, but it is so worthwhile to take those 10 minutes to stretch the muscles out while they're still warm.

And YES! Those calories burned DO count!