Chocolate vs. Sex...

Options
So, my dr. asked me today..."what is your biggest weakness" to which I replied with "CHOCOLATE" I crave anything with milk chocolate...mainly just during that time of the month, but sometimes not. So my Dr. said that Chocolate stimulates the same "pleasure" nerves in the brain as Sex. So she told me the next time I get the craving for some creamy milk chocolate heaven, to grab my husband instead! I was a little embarassed to be talking about my sex life to my Dr. But Hey, sounds like an even, fair trade right? Anyway, I thought this news was interesting and worth passing on.

Replies

• roshong06
    roshong06 Posts: 196
    Options
    So, my dr. asked me today..."what is your biggest weakness" to which I replied with "CHOCOLATE" I crave anything with milk chocolate...mainly just during that time of the month, but sometimes not. So my Dr. said that Chocolate stimulates the same "pleasure" nerves in the brain as Sex. So she told me the next time I get the craving for some creamy milk chocolate heaven, to grab my husband instead! I was a little embarassed to be talking about my sex life to my Dr. But Hey, sounds like an even, fair trade right? Anyway, I thought this news was interesting and worth passing on.
  • CrystalBella
    CrystalBella Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    this is sad since sometimes I like alil chocolate sauce during me "pleasurable times"! :laugh:
  • shkaki
    shkaki Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    hahahahahaha

ooh messy !!!:blushing:
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    OH BABY YES!!! Quick, someone go tell Ezzie, hehehehe.... *eg* :devil: Actually, we just were having a conversation eerily similar to this thread already.... :wink:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    hmmm....chocolate or sex...chocolate or sex.....decissions...decissions...I like Cyrstal's idea LOL...:blushing:
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    I dont know that is a hard decision I LOOOOVVVEEEE my chocolate and chocolate never let me down:laugh:
  • klikittyklak
    Options
    Craving chocolate can also indicate a magnesium deficiency. Of course, one has to distinguish the times your body wants magnesium from the times it just wants chocolate! :laugh: Maybe try taking a mag. supplement and see if it helps?

side note: do not take magnesium combined with calcium or anything else, as it reduces the effects.
  • femmerides
    femmerides Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    think of it this way...chocolate will make you feel guilty after you eat it. sex not only makes you feel good...but it also burns fat!!! win win! :-) and plus, i bet your hubby will LOVE it!
  • pecksun8
    pecksun8 Posts: 570
    Options
    I imagine my husband would agree with the chocolate and the sex!

You could have your chocolate and burn it off!:love:
  • CrystalBella
    Options
    I imagine my husband would agree with the chocolate and the sex!

You could have your chocolate and burn it off!:love:

This is exactly how you do it! Have alil chocolate in the beginning, you'll burn it off! :laugh:
  • pecksun8
    pecksun8 Posts: 570
    Options

ooh...even better healthy strawberries with chocolate with sex!
  • CrystalBella
    Options

strawberries get stuck in ya teeth at times... we've been known to use bananas... :blushing:
  • petunia
    petunia Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    whew... is it getting hot in here?? :embarassed:

I'm expecting to hear some funky disco music start to play...

bonk chicka wow wow.... :laugh:
  • hnlymark
    hnlymark Posts: 191
    Options

So...have you noticed any unusual payments to your doctor? You know, checks made out in your husband's hand writing? I mean, honestly, the man is a genius! Doctor bribary. Brilliant!!!
  • CrystalBella
    Options
    whew... is it getting hot in here?? :embarassed:

I'm expecting to hear some funky disco music start to play...

bonk chicka wow wow.... :laugh:

bgo549tmp.jpg

there's ya music!
  • Jenna423
    Jenna423 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Okay, I wasn't craving chocolate until I read this... my fiance is in North Carolina working and I'm in PA... NOW WHAT!?!?!? :laugh:
  • CrystalBella
    Options

So...have you noticed any unusual payments to your doctor? You know, checks made out in your husband's hand writing? I mean, honestly, the man is a genius! Doctor bribary. Brilliant!!!

This is sad, but a man would totally do this.
  • CrystalBella
    Options
    Okay, I wasn't craving chocolate until I read this... my fiance is in North Carolina working and I'm in PA... NOW WHAT!?!?!? :laugh:

I have some ideas, but Mike told us to keep this PG 13! lmao
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options

strawberries get stuck in ya teeth at times... we've been known to use bananas... :blushing:

Don't forget Mandarin Orange slices sis! :devil:
  • alifelessevident
    Options
    I dont know that is a hard decision I LOOOOVVVEEEE my chocolate and chocolate never let me down:laugh:

am i that deprived of my sweets that i would agree, and at this juncture take some chocolate..... this does not bode well that i can live without the sex but not without the chocolate......definitely like the whole combo idea though, can work off those extra calories..... oh well, tonight , for me, i shall go wanting, and be deprived of both :sad: :sad: :grumble: :sad: :sad: